Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Amaechi, Dogara Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Amaechi, Dogara Today (661 Views)

President Buhari, Amaechi And El-Rufai At The Dry Land Seaport In Kaduna / Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime / Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Amaechi, Dogara Today by Naijapopular(f): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
This photo was taken today at the
commissioning of the Rail in Abuja.
But what could be wrong with Dogara
in this picture?

BudgetPaddling headache? I think

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/07/caption-this-photo-of-buhari-amaechi.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Amaechi, Dogara Today by ychris: 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
Am not in the mood jor undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Amaechi, Dogara Today by Qmerit(m): 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
Amaechi: sir you see that end that was were GEJ stopped work on the rail.

Buhari: I see

Dogara: oh gosh I didn't know Baba will be here himself, I won't have sat since Jibrin exposed me padding the budget.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Amaechi, Dogara Today by Flexherbal(m): 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
Make una do una thing.
I don tire.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Amaechi, Dogara Today by Qmerit(m): 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
Amaechi: sir you see that end that was were GEJ stopped work on the rail.

Buhari: I see

Dogara: oh gosh I didn't know Baba will be here himself, I won't have sat here since Jibrin exposed me padding the budget.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Amaechi, Dogara Today by sirthisthickkal: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
amaechi : my president, my next project is going to be on the sky, I plan on building a rail on the sky. I called it skyrail.

Buhari : yoowa! That is vary vary impressive.

Meanwhile

Dogara: chai! God, if really you exist pls give me the courage to face this man.. [almost shedding tears].. Jubril, you are a bastard for putting me in this mess . Hmmm l can't go to kirikiri alone, who will I implicate now ooooooo.. *scratches head*..
grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Amaechi, Dogara Today by Yourskills(m): 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
after reading his latest news from nairaland grin

Do you need 10,000+ active Emails, 100,000+ active numbers (Glo, Mtn, etisalat,
airtel, Bulk mail, Bulk sms, 1million+ facebook page, 5million youtube views,
1,000 Ebook Sales Daily , 10.000+ blog traffic daily, Forum like nairaland,
E-Commerce like Jumia, Branded Mobile Apps...etc contact me.....check my signature...
......................Stop struggling for traffic.......
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Amaechi, Dogara Today by Israellb(m): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
Amaechi: is that no aeroplane??

Dogara: Chai this guy don smoke hin weed again

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Fajuyi Was Betrayed by his aides -sister / BREAKING NEWS: Buhari, Dogara Meet Over Budget Padding / In Defence Of Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.