Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl (65474 Views)

Argentinian Women Strip Unclad In Screaming Protest Against Violence (photos) / Unclad Photos Of Melania Trump Hit The Internet / Senator George Theuri Posts Half-Unclad Picture Of Him And His Wife On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl by dyn1800: 5:31am On Jul 27, 2016
Lol! You'll make a good politician ooo.....

ikbnice:
He was there to have a first hand analysis of how things go on in there so as to know the kind of law that would be made to curb the act. And BTW, he doesn't even look like a lawmaker.
Hehehe, don't mind me jawe.
Re: Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl by Louiscutedude(m): 5:32am On Jul 27, 2016
Dis z private affair so not our business
Re: Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl by kizyalex10(m): 6:02am On Jul 27, 2016
Thatz why they embezzle public fund meant for masses.i tell u if our leaders stop all this embezzlement of public fund,and develop our continent,i bet u,europeans,americans will beg to come here.we develop thier countries with our stolen fund,every leader in Africa or a public holder in Africa have a house in Europe,asia or america,with billions of dollars or trillions stached there,thereby booming thier economy and we the poor masses re humiliated eachtime we go to thier embassy to get a visa for the so called greener pastures.even when we get there,we re racially abused,given a job that is meant for slaves.murdered in cold blood.every mistake that a white man will do nd get away with will land us in jail.well the kind of cane wey God they prepare for these people inflicting pain on d poor masses eh!it will be one stroke,7 stretch marks
Re: Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl by Gamusgamus: 6:11am On Jul 27, 2016
Kolababe:
If you think that Nigerian leaders have lost morals, leaders in our neighbouring Uganda are even worse.

A popular MP in Uganda who goes by the name Moses Balyeku as set Ugandan social media ablaze and has come under heavy criticism after photos of him enjoying dance moves from a half-naked lady in a strip club leaked.

He was accompanied by his friends to the club and he seemed to be enjoying the hot moves from the half-naked lady.

See photos of the randy MP (the one in a striped shirt) laughing sheepishly..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/shame-popular-ugandan-law-maker-busted.html
THIS IS PHOTO SHOP JOOO!!!
Re: Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl by egopersonified(f): 6:14am On Jul 27, 2016
l am beginning to think that social media might be Africa's saving grace.
Re: Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl by Iamsolslim(m): 6:14am On Jul 27, 2016
his life, his prob
Re: Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl by bobbybrown007: 6:47am On Jul 27, 2016
banmee:

Seriously? Spoken like true future Nigerian senator.
just vote for me when the right time comes
Re: Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl by ikbnice(m): 6:56am On Jul 27, 2016
dyn1800:
Lol! You'll make a good politician ooo.....

Naija politician.

1 Like

Re: Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl by zheroes(m): 7:03am On Jul 27, 2016
Rubbish news, he has a right to be where he pleases after work. He was simply watching. I can do that , the only reason I desist from such is its pointless looking when I don't intend to go further. The lady is even looking classless and dirty. She aint sexy anybit. See muscle everywhere.
Re: Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl by DoctorTim: 7:08am On Jul 27, 2016
This is how he spends his private time. It shouldn't be anybody's business. Does this affect his performance on the floor of the house? This uproar to me is unnecessary. Let his private business stay private. I think this should be sorted out btw him and his wife. Not by the country. After all Nigerian lawmakers do the same and even worse. U need to see private parties organised here. Women walking around nude and your Lawamakers carrrssing them and taking them upstairs. Suswam is an example. Nothing wrong about what has happened here to me.
Re: Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl by DanielGb(m): 7:09am On Jul 27, 2016
This lady is a turn off. Fat. Flat breast. Worst Appearance as a Striper. Not Marketable.

I will rather ask for a refund or walk out.
It must be the music that over shadow those weaknesses.

The lawyer have his life to live.
But,
I wonder why we are all chasing Hell, its not that its that good u know?
Re: Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl by Felixalex(m): 7:10am On Jul 27, 2016
DRY STRIPPER
DRY MP
DRY TABLE INFRONT OF THE MP
DRY STRIP CLUB
DRY COUNTRY

IMAGINE, LOOK AT THE LOCAL GIRL BEHIND THEM WATCHING (THE ONE IN PINK)... AS FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT AS NIGERIA IS, BOTH WE AND OUR CORRUPT LEADERS LOOK EXTREMELY GOOD COMPARED TO THESE OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES..
Re: Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl by mrwonlasewonie: 7:28am On Jul 27, 2016
ststyreal:

Honestly u are 101% correct. The girl looks so native like all this girls that sell amala, eba with ewedu and efo riro soup in iya sikira shop in idi-oro, mushin.
exactly
Re: Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 27, 2016
Histrings08:
So what's his crime now?
Good question
Re: Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 27, 2016
Lodge party

allanphash7:
What kind of celebration is this

1 Like

Re: Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl by berrystunn(m): 7:53am On Jul 27, 2016
Adult only
18+

Since is not upto 18+ report his parents.
Re: Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl by IceDude(m): 8:02am On Jul 27, 2016
Is his 'John Thomas' for decoration? Or is he not a man like every other man out there? All men love kerewa, even Buhari loves kerewa....Free the man jor!
Re: Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl by adecares(f): 8:04am On Jul 27, 2016
allanphash7:
What kind of celebration is this
lol

1 Like

Re: Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl by MadCow1: 8:11am On Jul 27, 2016
sapiosexual1:
I wonder what sort of pleasure men who patronize strip clubs gain. Watching a semi nude lady is more of a turn off to me than looking back into the toilet bowl at your shit.
I'd rather a lady in a seductive outfit which leaves much to the imagination than a strip tease

You never go better strip joint. grin grin grin

Some of those girls can resurrect a dead Man. grin

@Topic: I have nothing against the Nigga. He was not busted because he was obviously never hiding. A strip joint is a public place, he was out with his Hommies in his private time having a drink in a strip club. Nothing illegal about that.

Let the Nigga have his time. As long as he is doing his elected duties well and honestly, I hold nothing about this photo against him.
Re: Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl by blackjack21(m): 8:24am On Jul 27, 2016
MadCow1:

You never go better strip joint. grin grin grin

Some of those girls can resurrect a dead Man. grin

@Topic: I have nothing against the Nigga. He was not busted because he was obviously never hiding. A strip joint is a public place, he was out with his Hommies in his private time having a drink in a strip club. Nothing illegal about that.

Let the Nigga have his time. As long as he is doing his elected duties well and honestly, I hold nothing about this photo against him.

The society certified naked girls as civilised, but you dare not stare else you be labeled a pervert.

HYPOCRISY!
Re: Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl by MadCow1: 8:26am On Jul 27, 2016
blackjack21:

The society certified naked girls as civilised, but you dare not stare else you be labeled a pervert.

HYPOCRISY!

Huh?!
Re: Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl by blackjack21(m): 8:28am On Jul 27, 2016
MadCow1:

Huh?!

Just saying.
Re: Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl by jerryfisher(m): 8:40am On Jul 27, 2016
horlamelekan:
hmmm
hmmm na conji do am

2 Likes

Re: Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl by planetx: 8:53am On Jul 27, 2016
Felixalex:
DRY STRIPPER
DRY MP
DRY TABLE INFRONT OF THE MP
DRY STRIP CLUB
DRY COUNTRY

IMAGINE, LOOK AT THE LOCAL GIRL BEHIND THEM WATCHING (THE ONE IN PINK)... AS FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT AS NIGERIA IS, BOTH WE AND OUR CORRUPT LEADERS LOOK EXTREMELY GOOD COMPARED TO THESE OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES..
The country you call dry have better infrastructure than your so called "rich Nigeria" their roads are better, they have steady electricity in their cities, their leaders are not as fantastically corrupt as yours. You Nigerians are just arrogant over nothing no wonder everybody dislikes you.
Re: Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl by southernbelle(f): 9:25am On Jul 27, 2016
see his face
Re: Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl by Cunninlinguist: 9:31am On Jul 27, 2016
Watching an exotic dancer is not a crime na. I thought he was even rocking the babe sef angry
Re: Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl by Felixalex(m): 9:39am On Jul 27, 2016
planetx:
The country you call dry have better infrastructure than your so called "rich Nigeria" their roads are better, they have steady electricity in their cities, their leaders are not as fantastically corrupt as yours. You Nigerians are just arrogant over nothing no wonder everybody dislikes you.

Please leave our NAIRAland. thanks
Re: Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
If he goes to strip clubs with the knowledge of his partner and if strip clubs are not illegal in uganda. I see nothing wrong with him having fun in a strip joint
Re: Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl by 400billionman: 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
ikbnice:
He was there to have a first hand analysis of how things go on in there so as to know the kind of law that would be made to curb the act. And BTW, he doesn't even look like a lawmaker.
Hehehe, don't mind me jawe.

Re: Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl by basadenet: 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
Has he done anything wrong? No......He is an adult and free to go to wherever he likes.
Re: Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl by Jahnedum: 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
He would av gotten a quiver full in the street than pay heavily to watch his fellow man in the name of sexy stripper

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu / President Uhuru's PA Being Chased After He Touched Obama's Car (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.