Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. (60241 Views)

41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims / This Lady Claims She Has The Best Thighs And Legs In The Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Toks2008(m): 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
It is no longer news that being a virgin is the pride of a woman and while those who have lost theirs take fate, we also have some who waste no time to announce to anyone who cares that they are still virgins.

Nevertheless there is one question that always crosses my mind and and I keep asking myself; "What is the true definition of a virgin lady"

Many ladies claim to be virgins but have been involved in several relationships where guys have really ransacked their bodies.

Some ladies have taken part in oral with guys and even worse enough some "virgins" are so deep in self servicing yet they still claim to be virgins even when the hymen is gone.

Its so funny that some ladies now categorize virgins as primary, secondary and even tertiary not forgetting the fact that some ladies do anal while keeping the hymen intact yet claim to still be a virgin.

I really want to know what it means for a lady to be a virgin because it has become so confusing....so nairalanders biko tell me what you think.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Ekugbeh(m): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
Go and ask Halima Abubakar

187 Likes 9 Shares

Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by MzPecs(f): 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
A virgin lady should not have being kissed, touched by a guy talk more having sexual pre-intimacy with a guy.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by 400billionman: 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
ALL women reason thesame way.

Virgin or not.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Toks2008(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ekugbeh:
Go and ask Halima Abubakar
In fact.
Lalasticlala what is your definition?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Cutehector(m): 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
Virgin Mary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by ronald4lif(m): 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
LOL. Any lady virgin who indulges in onanism is no longer one. There are different forms of sexual intercourse and self-servicing is one of them. If she wänks she no be virgin again. Period. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
Who virgin don epp

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Kenneth205(m): 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
I have nothing to say lipsrsealed
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by DRISKLEF(m): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2016

Overflogged topic.

I'll just observe from the sidelines.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by MzPecs(f): 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
ronald4lif:
LOL. Any lady virgin who indulges in onanism is no longer one. There are different forms of sexual intercourse and self-servicing is one of them. If she wänks she no be virgin again. Period. grin
Gbam! cool

7 Likes

Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by unapapadeycraze: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
Who virginity epp?

6 Likes

Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by unapapadeycraze: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
Yuneehk, virginity don epp you?
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by halfricanadian(f): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
We do dat cos we don't want u guys to go

VIRGIN IS THE NEW ANGEL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by olatunjithomas(m): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Toks2008(m): 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:
We do dat cos we don't want u guys to go

VIRGIN IS THE NEW ANGEL

So tell us what your definition of a virgin lady is.
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by halfricanadian(f): 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
Toks2008:

So tell us what your definition of a virgin lady is.

Dunno na cheesy cheesy
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by ClassCaptain(m): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
MzPecs:
A virgin lady should not have being kissed, touched by a guy talk more having sexual pre-intimacy with a guy.

haha , madam. Easy oo...

Haha no even small romancing (in jenifas voice)

meanwhile

man caught stealing pots of soup narrates his story

https://www.nairaland.com/3213401/change-how-started-stealing-pots

how nairalander made me spend 80k in a nightclub sad

https://www.nairaland.com/3247672/how-foolishly-wasted-80k-nightclub

4 Likes

Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Toks2008(m): 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
MzPecs:

I guess this category is known as primary
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by MzPecs(f): 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
Toks2008:

I guess this category is known as primary
Yeah, it is.. cool
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Cutezt(m): 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
Op What Kind Of Virgin Are You Talking About? Is It
Primary Virgin Secondary Virgin Abi Tetiatiary Virgin Or Maybe Working Class Virgin?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
hmm
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Omotayor123(f): 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
For me... A virgin should Not have involve in any form of sexual inter-course. If you want to keep Your body, keep it as a whole. cool

There's nothing wrong with a virgin being in a relationship so far you are with Someone who is ready to help you keep Your pride. (But that of course is scares nowadays).

So I Advice virgin to abstain from relationship except 'You' are ready to get Married. To Avoid temptation especially the feeling of wanting to have your First Kiss wink

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by HDee(m): 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
MzPecs:

Says who?

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Charles4075(m): 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
HDee:

Says who?
Says the Gods of her land.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ... You go fear virgin law my brother..

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Rapmoney(m): 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
Much headache over virginity cool Though, it has nothing to do with the character of a woman but I respect young ladies who are still virgins. It's not easy to keep urs in this sex-starved and sex-ravened society of ours!!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by LordScent(m): 12:12am On Jul 27, 2016
ronald4lif:

GBAM !!!

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by spanzed(m): 12:35am On Jul 27, 2016
Tons virginity in my own view is simply when a woman doesn't no dick....she is or hasn't been involved in any sexual activity with the opposite sec or herself.
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by akintho(m): 2:10am On Jul 27, 2016
MzPecs:

so you have not been touched by a guy right?
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Chicent(m): 2:57am On Jul 27, 2016
MzPecs:

what if she gat sexual pre-intemacy with a gal nko?? Just curious

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Nobody: 3:20am On Jul 27, 2016
.⚡......Can we begin 2 talk about virgin males? undecided am I gon have ta make that topic?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Chicent(m): 6:33am On Jul 27, 2016
A virgin is that entity who abstains from any form of intercourse and also foreplaying.
Virgin is Virgin..... No primary,secondary or tertiary types.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos / Man Checks Out Fiancee's Butt In Racy Pre-wedding Photos / Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.