Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Nigerian Man Invents A Generator That Uses Water Instead Of Petrol - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Man Invents A Generator That Uses Water Instead Of Petrol (2073 Views)

Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas / Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car / Man Invents Rocket-Like Vehicle At Oke-Ado, Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Invents A Generator That Uses Water Instead Of Petrol by timidapsin(m): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2016

Nigerian Man Named Emeka Invents A Generator that Uses Water instead of Petrol

This Guy is simply amazing.. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pcw5w7nhcig

Watch directly from youtube=>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pcw5w7nhcig

Source: http://afriwap.com/global-world-news/nigerian-man-invents-a-generator-that-uses-water-instead-of-petrol/

lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Invents A Generator That Uses Water Instead Of Petrol by timidapsin(m): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
Saw this video online, menh he needs support
Re: Nigerian Man Invents A Generator That Uses Water Instead Of Petrol by Flexherbal(m): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
Good one!
Re: Nigerian Man Invents A Generator That Uses Water Instead Of Petrol by duduade: 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
This is what our Government should support.. Rather than beating themselves or raping themselves at the Senate house
Re: Nigerian Man Invents A Generator That Uses Water Instead Of Petrol by Bilabong(m): 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
Emeka
u try
Weldon
Re: Nigerian Man Invents A Generator That Uses Water Instead Of Petrol by otipoju(m): 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
for the first time i will say lalasticlala. the creativity of the my igbo guys is mind impressive. respect from a yoruba man
Re: Nigerian Man Invents A Generator That Uses Water Instead Of Petrol by phr33man(m): 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
Tough times are good coz it brings d best out of u. see wetin subsidy removal cause now. Abeg my guy try workout stove wey dey use water as kerosene don be cocaine now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Invents A Generator That Uses Water Instead Of Petrol by Kylekent59: 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
Where are d name checkers grin
Igbo boys are inventive. Thumbs up man

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Invents A Generator That Uses Water Instead Of Petrol by ebosetaled22(m): 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
Mod move dis to to d fp.
Re: Nigerian Man Invents A Generator That Uses Water Instead Of Petrol by antieverything(m): 12:22am On Jul 27, 2016
Yahooooooo!
Re: Nigerian Man Invents A Generator That Uses Water Instead Of Petrol by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 27, 2016
Makes sense. I'm still yet to place my order for the foreign version. This invention is not new and being the Nigerian I am would rather buy the whiteman's prototype than support my fellow's.
Re: Nigerian Man Invents A Generator That Uses Water Instead Of Petrol by RobinHez(m): 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
Impressive
Re: Nigerian Man Invents A Generator That Uses Water Instead Of Petrol by Nusaf: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
He needs to explain the principle upon which this generator operates otherwise I disagree. The demonstration is not even logical. In the test without water, the gen was running but no output. What this means is that the mechanical energy (the main energy) is not coming from the water. If the water, by any means, activates a medium for getting an electrical output, how does that make it the source of energy. The energy must be coming from an unsustainable source (and certainly not the water as he claimed). Meanwhile, this is not a hydro plant where waterfall drives a turbine through the blades thereby providing mechanical energy. I assure you that whoever can prove, both theoretically and practically, that energy can be created (out of nothing ) will certainly be richer than Bill Gate in less than a month. The energy required to break the bonds of water molecules is even greater than the heat it will liberate. Reasonable tapping from the abundant global energy (solar) is even an issue of serious concern to science and u are here talking about the non-existent one. We need to be realistic in our wishes. If wishes were horses.
Re: Nigerian Man Invents A Generator That Uses Water Instead Of Petrol by timidapsin(m): 10:06am On Jul 28, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Invents A Generator That Uses Water Instead Of Petrol by buharisbae(f): 10:25am On Jul 28, 2016
Nusaf:
He needs to explain the principle upon which this generator operates otherwise I disagree. The demonstration is not even logical. In the test without water, the gen was running but no output. What this means is that the mechanical energy (the main energy) is not coming from the water. If the water, by any means, activates a medium for getting an electrical output, how does that make it the source of energy. The energy must be coming from an unsustainable source (and certainly not the water as he claimed). Meanwhile, this is not a hydro plant where waterfall drives a turbine through the blades thereby providing mechanical energy. I assure you that whoever can prove, both theoretically and practically, that energy can be created (out of nothing ) will certainly be richer than Bill Gate in less than a month. The energy required to break the bonds of water molecules is even greater than the heat it will liberate. Reasonable tapping from the abundant global energy (solar) is even an issue of serious concern to science and u are here talking about the non-existent one. We need to be realistic in our wishes. If wishes were horses.

nawa ooo! can't u just say congrats than all this poo u typed?
Re: Nigerian Man Invents A Generator That Uses Water Instead Of Petrol by Nusaf: 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
buharisbae:

nawa ooo! can't u just say congrats than all this poo u typed?
Anyone with elementary knowledge of science knows what I'm talking about because this is engineering. It is quite amusing how some blocked headed idiots delve into matters they have zero knowledge about. This is the problem with all these prostitutes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Invents A Generator That Uses Water Instead Of Petrol by Gosj01(m): 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
following.
Re: Nigerian Man Invents A Generator That Uses Water Instead Of Petrol by BamideleUbuntu(m): 7:25am On Jul 30, 2016
Nusaf:
The energy required to break the bonds of water molecules is even greater than the heat it will liberate.
Don't believe everything they teach you in Indoctrination School. Several inventors have used low-energy, high-frequency pulses to separate water into oxygen and hydrogen and have been murdered for their trouble. The Military-Industrial Complex doesn't want us n***s to produce our own energy for free.

The only way we'll ever get it is if the inventor gives away detailed design information for free. As soon as he tries to make money from it, the MIC notices and wipes him out. This is my understanding of the current world situation.
Re: Nigerian Man Invents A Generator That Uses Water Instead Of Petrol by Nusaf: 10:44am On Jul 30, 2016
BamideleUbuntu:

Don't believe everything they teach you in Indoctrination School. Several inventors have used low-energy, high-frequency pulses to separate water into oxygen and hydrogen and have been murdered for their trouble. The Military-Industrial Complex doesn't want us n***s to produce our own energy for free.

The only way we'll ever get it is if the inventor gives away detailed design information for free. As soon as he tries to make money from it, the MIC notices and wipes him out. This is my understanding of the current world situation.
From your comment, it is quite obvious that u have sound knowledge of science, very good. Meanwhile, u may recall that while being schooled in this science, understanding the already established concepts is even a serious issue. E.g, I will, with all sense of humility, submit that I don't still understand the basic concept of the highly differential Schrodinger equation. And this same equation is not just being understood by the originators, but also being applied to solve some problems. Also, as we all know, any attempt to create energy is certainly an exercise in futility. The science of using low energy high frequency pulse to separate water molecule into its constituent elements (I haven't heard of that b4) is certainly not self-sustainable. Even if it is, at least the low energy must be coming from somewhere. Additionally, if truly such a scientific breakthrough has been recorded, the global energy problem would have been a thing of the past and it can never be as simple as this 'water-based generator'. (Nuclear Reactor comes to mind). Also, take a look at solar panels which work on the principle of photo emission (not thermionic). The important factor in this equipment is not the intensity of the sunlight but the frequency of the light ray which must exceed a particular value called the threshold otherwise there wouldn't be emissions and by extension no energy conversion. The bottom line is that energy exists in different forms and the only thing you can do to it is to transform it to the form in which u need it using any appropriate less hazardous and cost effective means. Finally, since you agree with this invention, I will be glad if u can explain how it converts water to electricity.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Free, Brand New Laptop! / Adam Lanza - Sandy Hook Massacre Caused By Mutant DNA / New Power Generator Booster[flash=200,200][/flash][b][/b]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.