Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,029 members, 7,803,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

3 Ways To Overcome Corruption In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 3 Ways To Overcome Corruption In Nigeria (284 Views)

Hi Nairalanders, A Fellow Needs A Help On How To Overcome Stage Fright / Corruption In Nigeria Won’t End Overnight – Denmark / There Is Corruption In EFCC, Magu Admits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Overcome Corruption In Nigeria by johnakworld(m): 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
What is corruption?
Corruption is the misuse of public power,by elected politician or appointed civil servant for private gain.
Life would have been so easy for the Nigeria citizens if not for the greediness of our corrupt leaders, there are 3 ways
in which Nigerians cover come corruption

1. LOVE
I believe you love me as an individual you won't allow me to go through pain, hunger, shame, joblessness, hardship, sickness. A leader is suppose to be a man of love, if as a leader you love the people that voted you into power, you must hear their cry and attend to their pain. How come we have government in a state and the graduate are jobless, bad roads, increase in school fees, even the graduate that are opportune to work are not paid salaries on time, on like some local government workers have not yet received their payment for good seven months now,.. Because there is no love.

2. ONENESS:
My Bible tells me that two can not work together except they be agreed. Corruption will stop when there is unity, there are States in Nigeria that needed urgent attention because there are major issues to handle, like the past leaders that embezzled government fund be arrested and brought to book, and to complete abandoned projects.

3. SELFLESS LEADERSHIP:
A good leader is not selfish or self-centered! leadership is really not about the leader at all, not his or her recognition, promotion, or preeminence. Great leadership, wherever it occurs, is about service to a worthy cause.

Great leaders are selfless! They are servants who facilitate the success of others. They spark action in others by seeing the value of others and aligning that value with the worthy cause. In the presence of great leadership, people feel inspired not only in the worthiness of the cause but in their own personal worth. Great leadership makes others feel valued.

For more information visit
www.peaceconflictmanagement.com
Re: 3 Ways To Overcome Corruption In Nigeria by EYIMICHAEL(m): 12:09am On Jul 27, 2016
In Nigeria these factors unite us together. 1 Corruption 2 Nigeria's National teams playing football 3 NYSC

Your points are true only they are applied.

(1) (Reply)

Advertise And Also Publish Your Songs / 57-year-old Man In Court For Taking Can Seats / Woman In Court For Purportedly Stealing A Bag At Lagos Business Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.