Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

The Islamic Agenda And Your Stupidity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Islamic Agenda And Your Stupidity (458 Views)

Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Fulani Herdsmen And Their Agenda (VIDEO) / The Islamic Agenda Of Buhari Government Is Still On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Islamic Agenda And Your Stupidity by Bigdreams(m): 4:01am On Jul 27, 2016
You are very stupid.

Who?

You of course!

You are very stupid, I repeat and Yes, I am referring to you.

Yes, I am referring to you that stupid Christian who thinks that the whole world revolves you. You are very stupid and ignorant of the devices of the enemy to strip you of your religious liberty.

I make bold to declare that a large percentage of people who call themselves Christians are not Christians at all but charlatans who have no business with the kingdom of heaven while the few who are genuine Christians are either ignorant or have decided to turn deaf ears to what the Spirit of God is saying in this present day Nigeria.

You read of the killings and continuous massacre of Christian believers in the country and your eyes are not opened to the grand design of Islam to take over.

You read of the major security outfits being handed over to northerners to head and you are still saying it is well. Can’t you see how stupid you are?

You read of churches being closed down due to what they call ‘noise pollution’ and you also applaud the decision of the anti-God government. You are the real definition of stupidity.

You hear of the introduction of Sharia law in some states and you applaud them saying, “It’s an Islamic state, they have the right to introduce their law there.” Do you remember the case of the young man who was attacked in Kaduna state for not observing their Islamic fasting because some young muslim boys found him eating?

Do you remember the grandmother of over 70 who was hacked to death and beheaded because she told some muslim boys not to perform their ablution in front of her shop?

You are stupid. I say it again, You are very stupid.

Can’t you see that there is a grand design to make Nigeria an Islamic Caliphate?

Even if you don’t believe the news, have you ever gone on your knees to find out the spiritual state of Nigeria in relation to all these recent happenings?

I say it again, you are very stupid.

If all your own so-called Christianity is all about prosperity, breakthrough and financial explosion alone, you are the greatest fool of all times. I won’t blame you because that’s the poison you are being fed with by your wolves-in-sheep-clothing men of God who call themselves your pastor. I laugh at your calamity! By the time your church is closed and converted to a mosque, then your eyes will be opened to the reality of things on ground.

You go to church and there is no spiritual enlightenment about the state of the nation as the mind of God reveals. All you think about when you go to church is party, dance, entertainment and fashion. You are already a cooked meal in the pot of Islamic agenda.

You are stupid and I say it again without fear or favour. Majority of the youths of this generation have been brainwashed into assuming that Christianity is fun-fair and hippy-hoppy. I laugh at your calamity. You all will die without correction. Your pastors who are luring you into immoralities will also cry with you in hell fire.

This is to you genuine Christians; it is time to wake up. This is not the time to begin to take sides with any political party; rather it is the time to cry out as intercessors for our dear nation Nigeria. No one holds the monopoly of this nation, for this nation belongs to us, Nigeria belongs to God. It does not belong to any Islamic caliphate; it is not the sole right of any individual or group of people.

I decree today by the Word of God that says, “Forever O Lord, they Word is settled in heaven” Every plan to Islamize Nigeria is hereby destroyed and shattered to pieces in Jesus name.

I terminate every ongoing plan to uplift and multiply the Jihad currently ongoing in every part of God’s nation, God’s own country – Nigeria.

I remove, every veil that has being used to cover the spiritual eyes of genuine believers from seeing the present calamitous and demonic possessed state of my country – Nigeria in Jesus name.

Jesus will reign in Nigeria whether the devil likes it or not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Islamic Agenda And Your Stupidity by icjunior(m): 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
Fresh from the Intercessors for Nigeria,Africa Youth Network,I totally agree with what you said,and here's a prophecy given to one of our Christian brothers,Lance Lambert in April 1986 at Mount Carmel

'And hear this! Do not fear the power of the Kremlin,nor the power of the Islamic Revolution,for I plan to break both of them through Israel. I will bring down their pride and their arrogance,and shatter them because they have blasphemed My Name. In that day I will avenge the blood of all the martyrs and of the innocent ones whom they have slaughtered. I will surely do this thing for they have thought that there was no one to judge them. But I have seen their ways and I have heard the cries of the oppressed and of the persecuted and I will break their power and make an end of them.'

Why am I stating this? To encourage us Christians and to bring to our knowledge that God knew a period like this would come not only in Nigeria,but all over the world,when there would be unrest and havocs,but he has assured us that SURELY,he will do a new thing,I can go on and on,but words would not be able to convey the deep burden I feel right now,we have a God whose words cannot go back to him void without fulfilling the purpose(s) for which he had sent them,God can use you,he needs you,only if you can make yourself available for his service,Nigeria needs you,God is counting on you!

God bless.

1 Like

Re: The Islamic Agenda And Your Stupidity by icjunior(m): 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
JESUS IS LORD IN NIGERIA!
AMEN!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Rhema For Living Devotional / A Bible Verse For Those Criticizing Adeboye / When The Bible Gets More Confusing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.