Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) (66359 Views)

Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by bikerboy1(m): 9:05am On Jul 27, 2016
For this kind Buhari Economy.

That girlfriend must be a part to the source of income.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Olalan(m): 9:06am On Jul 27, 2016
Love is beautiful when you have the cash to spend. Will any girl reject this apology? I doubt
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by daramz1(m): 9:06am On Jul 27, 2016
A show ofpublic stunt..... Not real.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by MrSmith007: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2016
Make dis kind guys no see my gf ooo!

Cos she'll be gone in a FLASH

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by allanphash7(m): 9:06am On Jul 27, 2016
Pray for what ?
MizTyna:
Chai! Chai!! I'm going to church to pray
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Healthybiz: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2016
shocked
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by KORLAR(m): 9:06am On Jul 27, 2016
You people are not looking beyond the headline

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2016
At the end another guy fit they knack her for corner whole mugu they buy g wagon.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 27, 2016
What's the guy's source of income?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Fairgodwin(m): 9:07am On Jul 27, 2016
Jesus Christ! And I'm so 'jobless.'
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Ini9(m): 9:07am On Jul 27, 2016
Whc kind fuccking style e go con gve d guy for apology accepted? She beta fucck d guy well..

She go spread leg lyk virus gve d guy dis nyt..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by ProTouchDesigns: 9:07am On Jul 27, 2016
Florblu:
Oh God of Isaac,Jacob and Abraham bestow unto me testimonies greater than this.#Correct guy

Lol... I can't buy you a g wagon dear but I should have no reason to offend you to that level of saying am sorry with such. I should rather use that to say Happy Anniversary.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by nairaschool01(m): 9:07am On Jul 27, 2016
speechless God abeg bless me with money
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by blackjack21(m): 9:07am On Jul 27, 2016
Now if he's indicted in a corruption people will say it witch hunt.

It shouldn't have been a sorry note though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by lifezone247(m): 9:08am On Jul 27, 2016
titosantana:
Money no be some people problem
na common sense be their problem.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by plentyz: 9:08am On Jul 27, 2016
lucky u babe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by excanny: 9:08am On Jul 27, 2016
This is just stu-pid.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by johnstar(m): 9:09am On Jul 27, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:
Who's interested In INFINIX HOT NOTE I got it around March and I feel it's time to move on and explore other brands, I have conquered Tecno, Samsung, ITel amongst other cool brands.
I want to explore other brands like I aptly mentioned so I'll be selling my INFINIX HOT NOTE X551, good working Condition with carton and receipt of payment intact... Contact me if interested I'll reply you.

At least today I ain't bashing Nigerian girls, time for business Jor.
Thanks
ur mate dey buy cars for gals, u dey here dey sell phones undecided

Gv ur babe d phone

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by waveskaaya(m): 9:09am On Jul 27, 2016
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by pussypounder(m): 9:09am On Jul 27, 2016
Pussssssy nigga angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Chibudollar: 9:09am On Jul 27, 2016
Mine was, Akara and bread if u remember correctly grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by yinkakani(m): 9:10am On Jul 27, 2016
martin92:
and yet people say that the economy is harsh

Lol cheesy [size=20pt]DEY THERE!! [/size]
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:10am On Jul 27, 2016
You wee nah pray :all your enemies that are giving you okada boyfriends thundeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!
Fada Lord bring My Phantom boyfriend
Loruko jeeeeeeeeeesuu
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2016
MizTyna:
Chai! Chai!! I'm going to church to pray
Make I following you iBeg grin God must pick my call today, today shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Fairgodwin(m): 9:10am On Jul 27, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:
Who's interested In INFINIX HOT NOTE I got it around March and I feel it's time to move on and explore other brands, I have conquered Tecno, Samsung, ITel amongst other cool brands.
I want to explore other brands like I aptly mentioned so I'll be selling my INFINIX HOT NOTE X551, good working Condition with carton and receipt of payment intact... Contact me if interested I'll reply you.

At least today I ain't bashing Nigerian girls, time for business Jor.
Thanks

I am interested please.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by johnstar(m): 9:11am On Jul 27, 2016
undecided

Nigerian girls and flashy things

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:11am On Jul 27, 2016
What did he do? He probably cheated on her and/or got a babymama on his pay cheque.
What would he buy her when he gets loads of other babamama's on his pay cheque?
Possibly a Jet or yacht!!!
Hin mama fit dey wear the same wrapper.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by teegal3090(f): 9:11am On Jul 27, 2016
God bless me wth dis kind guy, I dey beg baba God

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by OlivetBen(m): 9:11am On Jul 27, 2016
What will she be pleased with when next she gets angry? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 27, 2016
Even Dangote cannot be this stupid.... why are you now showing the world?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by repogirl(f): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2016
Love without money na 419!!! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Daniel2289(m): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2016
Dat guy is toiling with his life...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day / Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.