Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,438 members, 7,781,280 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:43 AM

Alleged Budget Padding: Abdulmumin Jibrin Replies Dogara, House Of Reps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Budget Padding: Abdulmumin Jibrin Replies Dogara, House Of Reps (496 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) / Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Budget Padding: Abdulmumin Jibrin Replies Dogara, House Of Reps by bidjannorah: 8:00am On Jul 27, 2016
Read News,Search jobs,Sell your properties on Nigeria Classified Site http://ng./
Description

Embattled former chairman of the House of Representatives House Committee on Appropriation, Abdulmumin Jibrin, has released a statement reacting to the allegations leveled against him by the House of Representatives. The house through its spokesperson Abdulrazak Namdas, today accused Jibrin of engaging in fraudulent activities while he oversaw the appropriation committee. Jibrin on his facebook page this evening released a statement replying the House members. Read the statement below:

SPEAKER YAKUBU DOGARA AND OTHER MEMBERS OF HIS SHAMELESS QUARTET ARE STILL LIVING IN THE PAST
I have read the statement issued by Hon Namdas who is being used illegally by the QUARTET of Speaker Dogara and 3 others to give an impression that the entire House will support and suppress corruption. I have raised serious allegations of corruption against them and rather than raise corruption allegations against me and defend themselves against the ones I raised, they are busy accusing me of immaturity and some lame and ambitious stories and compendium of lies they choose to tell in a complete waste of time for the National Assembly press Corp.

In any case, unlike the 4 of them, I will respond to all the issues they raised in due course, God grace. I have called the 4 of them very corrupt public officers. I stand by my statement that they have grossly abuse their offices and public trust. Can they look at me and say same? Iam glad I now have the opening that I so badly crave to expose corruption in the House. If you have anything on me, feel free and bring it on! Nigerians should read the statement of Hon Namdas and judge for themselves. You will clearly see people who are desperately looking for something to nail me. Let me reemphasis that I did nothing wrong and committed no offense. We cant just agree because they are corrupt and Iam not. If they have problem with my bluntness and courage, Iam sorry, Iam not going to change!

To Speaker Yakubu Dogara, Deputy Speaker Yusuf Lasun, Whip Alhassan Doguwa and Minority Leader Leo Ogor. The big questions and grievous allegations our colleagues Hon Members of House of Representatives, Security and Anti corruption agencies fellow Nigerias and as the No. 4 citizen of the Federal republic of Nigeria, Africans and the world at large are watching and asking you to answer these twenty questions;

continue reading from source click http://www./ads/alleged-budget-padding-abdulmumin-jibrin-replies-dogara-house-of-reps/
Re: Alleged Budget Padding: Abdulmumin Jibrin Replies Dogara, House Of Reps by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 27, 2016
Op where the original source?
Re: Alleged Budget Padding: Abdulmumin Jibrin Replies Dogara, House Of Reps by kjsun15: 8:33am On Jul 27, 2016
this Is serious, God shall continue to destroy evil and corrupt camp. Masses are suffering every day bcus of your greed. God will disgrace you people totally.

(1) (Reply)

Residents Desert Lagos Community After Violence Claimed Two Lives / Kemi Adeosun. A Tenacious Minister. The Economist / I’m A Born-again Corruption Fighter Now, There’s No Going Back – Jibrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.