Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi (34956 Views)

₦100 Cries Out To Nigerians To Get A Wallet. / Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner / Petrol Tanker Leaks Fuel At Oshodi - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by justi4jesu(f): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
Vikelo1212:

What can scammers do without the pin number? Just curious.

You can shop without pin na. Please tell me this your question isn't for real. shocked

1 Like

Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by johnstar(m): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
Dirtydog:

U b mumu o d address reads No 7 Araromi street Ogudu. u said pipeline isheri i beg park well joor 4 better people 2 help d poor guy
u na bas+ard

U no get sense, shey u blind ni... U no see jemi alade estate idimu for there B1tch ass nigga
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by kunlesehan(m): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
Yassar2688:
Pls if you know OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA kindly inform him to call 08129917908 to retrieve his lost wallet in Oshodi this morning 26/07/2016. All the content are intact including the money. PLS SHARE
op
you're one in a million.
God bless you and your generation
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by Vikelo1212: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
justi4jesu:

You can shop without pin na. Please tell me this your question isn't for real. shocked

Am sorry, pls forgive my ignorance.

Thanks anyway for the answer.

1 Like

Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by ojuolu(m): 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
Yassar2688:
Pls if you know OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA kindly inform him to call 08129917908 to retrieve his lost wallet in Oshodi this morning 26/07/2016. All the content are intact including the money. PLS SHARE
Guy, weldone. I want us to be friends.
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by karfe(m): 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
Thank you OP! God bless you. But please, remove the debit card from the picture before purchases are made with it!!
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by dekaz(m): 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
The owner has gotten it already. i just called him now
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by fxskye: 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Why display the full digits of the ATM angry
This is not fair I know you trying to help but it's advised that not all the numbers should be displayed undecided
scammers are everywhere

Communication gap here. But another good key observation.

Can the moderator do some needful here?
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by adecares(f): 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
You r an angel
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by realsolver: 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
the guy has collected his wallet from me this morning. thank you all and OP.

there is no phone number in d driver's license because it's an old expired one. @gentleaccess

as for the atm digits it was an oversight but it can't be retracted because the post had more than 2000 shares on my facebook wall when I posted it in less than 24 hours. I will ask him to either renew the card or to always leave it on zero balance.

#feelinghapp

#together we can make #Nigeria great again.

thank you all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by Felincous(m): 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
Yassar2688:

@OP thank u so much, I knw d owner,he will cntact u soon. God bless u.
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by Jeffy1206(m): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Lalasticlala, this is not a snake thread but it's front page worthy.

Good job op
why showing his card numbers complete? angry
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by ic3tipz(m): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
its pretty simple identifying him. check behind the driver's license theres a space for nos of next of kin. then also drop the wallet with the bank he operates with. they would easily get this details and contact him...kapish!!
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
Vikelo1212:

Only if you've shopped at amazon or ebay, you'd know
They only need the address you give them to match the card, and even the expiration date are there for the taking.
And the address can be seen in the voters card and driving license, which means half the work is done.

So yes, I can do alot with just the number if I were a determined hacker or scammer

1 Like

Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
OP please you can now take down these pictures
For security reasons
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by Ator008(m): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
haryomikun:
Oh my God! shocked
So something lost in oshodi can be returned grin
Lagos don change o. Up Ambode!

Eko o ni baje oooo!
waitn concern ambode with a God fearing man wey see wallet return am cus him get conscience... Nigerians self! d weather don dey affect some ppl brain. as for d Op God bless u, ur breakthrough no go get full stop. there's is hope for this country
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by teaser101: 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
Vanillaskin:
This is not fair I know you trying to help but it's advised that not all the numbers should be displayed undecided
scammers are everywhere
he can simply get anther atm card na it's notdifficult to get another
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by dasauce(m): 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Vanillaskin:
scammers are everywhere

without a C V V code..scammers can't do shit... so try and complement the OP for showing a wonderful trait..

2 Likes

Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by fmikecok(m): 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
That's good I advise you go to the persons
Address in the ID card to give him is lost processions
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by brojoshua: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
Some of us in Nigeria are honest. Let governments look for people who are sincere and put them into places of authority and not looters and thieves and criminals. And blessed are those who do good, who love their neighbors and are their brothers' keepers. But cursed are the wicked who steal and covet other peoples' properties. But let the wicked turn from his wicked ways and God also will forgive him and then bless him too. Let him who does good not stop to or be tired of doing good and increase in it more and more.
Let the society honor the honest and truthful people in their midst but to disgrace, punish and imprison the corrupt people and looters among them. Thank you

1 Like

Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by bellville: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
You're on point. @ op. Please take down the pic and upload another without the ATM digits.
Vanillaskin:
scammers are everywhere
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by bigtt76(f): 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
Foreign shopping sites do not require your card PIN to validate a transaction dear grin

Vikelo1212:

Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by bigtt76(f): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nice one ....hin for kukuma share the PIN and Security give us naaa tongue <just kidding>. Delete the image on your initial post here as well as on Facebook, it might help assuming no one downloaded and re-uploaded the pix elsewhere. If they all reference you then it will be gone. But just as you advise ....better he not leave any funds on the account. Renewing the card does not change your card number.

realsolver:
the guy has collected his wallet from me this morning. thank you all and OP.

there is no phone number in d driver's license because it's an old expired one. @gentleaccess

as for the atm digits it was an oversight but it can't be retracted because the post had more than 2000 shares on my facebook wall when I posted it in less than 24 hours. I will ask him to either renew the card or to always leave it on zero balance.

#feelinghapp

#together we can make #Nigeria great again.

thank you all
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by goshen26: 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
Wat tribe are u, op, cos I kno u can't b from d tribe on my mind?
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by kingkaspa: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
Yassar2688:
Please blank out the ATM card numbers. Some smart guys can make use of it.
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by dadaijboy: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
God bless u op
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by TGM2015: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
Yassar2688:
Pls if you know OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA kindly inform him to call 0812*****08 to retrieve his lost wallet in Oshodi this morning 26/07/2016. All the content are intact including the money. PLS SHARE

Hello the information release is too much...though it has reach many audience. The first picture is good enough, the second picture exposed much of the person details, date of birth, ATM card details, address, etc.
Please the mod should always do this check while pushing to frontpage thank you.
Hope the owner has contacted you.
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by BomboyOnline: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
Good job, but next time don't put all his information out there like this.
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by samiboy774(m): 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
if a question in respect to dis was trown...i doubt if i will say items of dis nature lost in oshodi will be returned!! Good one! Kudos
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
justi4jesu:

You of all people To think you are into e-business and you don't know that the card can't be used without C.V.V.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is Biggest Nose In The World / MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) / Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.