Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

In What Ways Is Russia Better Than The United States? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / In What Ways Is Russia Better Than The United States? (1672 Views)

Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes / The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown / Why Is Russia So Dangerous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In What Ways Is Russia Better Than The United States? by BizLifeE: 8:50am On Jul 27, 2016
1. Russia is gigantic. In fact, Russia has more area than all of Pluto!

With less than half the people and twice the area, on average just 22.5 Russians have to share a square mile of land whereas there are 90.6 Americans per square mile.

2. Russia has claims to one of the largest export surpluses in the world at $199B. Compare this to the U.S., which had a deficit of over $780B in 2011.

3. More nukes! (I don’t know if this is really better or not)

4. Less debt. Russia possesses a mere $600 billion in public debt whereas the United States has a mountain 32 times higher.

5. Russia has the longest distance of electrified tracks in the world.

6. More college graduates (as a percent of population). Fully 54% of Russians have college degrees due to their system of free education.

7. Russia has less prisoners than the United States, though both countries have problems in this area.

8. Russia has more energy resources than the United States, or any nation for that matter. This nation is number 1 in natural gas reserves and is the largest oil exporter and producer.

9. Better at drinking alcohol! Over 11 liters of pure alcohol are consumed, on average, by each person annually.

10. They have a way to get to space!

Source: https://www.quora.com/In-what-ways-is-Russia-better-than-the-United-States

Neteller here: www..com.ng

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In What Ways Is Russia Better Than The United States? by blackjack21(m): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2016
Leadership.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In What Ways Is Russia Better Than The United States? by scully95: 11:17am On Jul 27, 2016
The list goes on... Just name one thing or anything in u.S, Russia does it better but when you have too much lies and propaganda Hollywood style to back emptiness, what you will get is failed institutions in the anglzoo empire of controlling puppets.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In What Ways Is Russia Better Than The United States? by NairaMinted: 11:18am On Jul 27, 2016
blackjack21:
Leadership.

Spot on. It's that simple

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In What Ways Is Russia Better Than The United States? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
1.) Space Rockets

2.) Jet Fighters (Forget about Amerikan propaganda - No Amerikan jet fighter - including the overrated “F-22, F-35 & B2Spirit” can match the Sukhoi SU-35 & Mikoyan Mig-35)

3.) Air Defence Systems . The fact that the S-400Triumf missile systems are already being exported means that the S-500 systems have been deployed all over Russia.

4.) Formidable Electronic Warfare Capabilities

Now, before you committee of Amerikan Defenders start quoting me about the MiG-35 still being under production.

When the Russian Generals say of any weapon systems that “It will be deployed in 2018”, - that is for gullible western media assholes to gobble up & play to their hubris about western superiority.

In reality, it means that the systems are actually ALREADY deployed, or the Russian Generals would NEVER talk about it, least of all in advance of development or deployment.

Russian Generals are not famous for boasting and showing off, unlike their Amerikan corrupt & useless counterparts. grin

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: In What Ways Is Russia Better Than The United States? by capip120(m): 7:04am On Jul 28, 2016
Zoharariel:
1.) Space Rockets

2.) Jet Fighters (Forget about Amerikan propaganda - No Amerikan jet fighter - including the overrated “F-22, F-35 & B2Spirit” can match the Sukhoi SU-35 & Mikoyan Mig-35)

3.) Air Defence Systems . The fact that the S-400Triumf missile systems are already being exported means that the S-500 systems have been deployed all over Russia.

4.) Formidable Electronic Warfare Capabilities

Now, before you committee of Amerikan Defenders start quoting me about the MiG-35 still being under production.

When the Russian Generals say of any weapon systems that “It will be deployed in 2018”, - that is for gullible western media assholes to gobble up & play to their hubris about western superiority.

In reality, it means that the systems are actually ALREADY deployed, or the Russian Generals would NEVER talk about it, least of all in advance of development or deployment.

Russian Generals are not famous for boasting and showing off, unlike their Amerikan corrupt & useless counterparts. grin
Zoharariel the WICKED GENERAL grin grin grin
Anything Amurika can do, Russia can do twice
Some say Amurika are better but that is suicide.
Their leg no fit enter Russia shoe size sef!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In What Ways Is Russia Better Than The United States? by paiz: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2016
Me don't know
Re: In What Ways Is Russia Better Than The United States? by FEGNO: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2016
LET'S EVEN ASSUME ALL THAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN IS TRUE, ARE RUSSIAN CITIZENS LIVING BETTER THAN AMERICANS BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I CHECKED PEOPLE ARE STILL MIGRATING FROM RUSSIA TO AMERICA WHEREAS THE TRAFFIC OF PEOPLE FROM AMERICA TO RUSSIA IS NEXT TO NIL

1 Like

Re: In What Ways Is Russia Better Than The United States? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
FEGNO:
LET'S EVEN ASSUME ALL THAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN IS TRUE, ARE RUSSIAN CITIZENS LIVING BETTER THAN AMERICANS BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I CHECKED PEOPLE ARE STILL MIGRATING FROM RUSSIA TO AMERICA WHEREAS THE TRAFFIC OF PEOPLE FROM AMERICA TO RUSSIA IS NEXT TO NIL

It is only on CNN, BBC, Fox news & other MSM outlets that you see Russians always migrating to Amerika - Pathetic! grin

In reality, the difference between Amerika & Greece vis-a-vis debt is their geographical location. grin cheesy grin

1.) 80% of Amerikans are in debt:

blog.credit.com/2015/08/80-of-americans-are-in-debt-122255/

2.) Debt is an unwelcome guest at the table in many American households.

The average U.S. household with debt carries $15,762 in credit card debt and
$130,922 in total debt.

**continue reading here***

https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/credit-card-data/average-credit-card-debt-household/

3.) 3 reasons the average American may be worse off than Greece.

fortune.com/2015/07/09/3-reasons-average-americans-may-be-worse-off-than-greece/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In What Ways Is Russia Better Than The United States? by ValerianSteel(m): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
FEGNO:
The Kremlin Clowns will brand you a liar for this simple truth.

You guys never cease to amaze me with your google search skills,quora,effing quora grin grin grin grin

Enjoy your Ruskie wet dream while it lasts clowns undecided

1 Like

Re: In What Ways Is Russia Better Than The United States? by Lucasbalo(m): 2:54am On Jul 29, 2016
ValerianSteel:
The Kremlin Clowns will brand you a liar for this simple truth.

You guys never cease to amaze me with your google search skills,quora,effing quora grin grin grin grin

Enjoy your Ruskie wet dream while it lasts clowns undecided
Who wants Vodka for breakfast , lunch and dinner ?.

2 Likes

Re: In What Ways Is Russia Better Than The United States? by CSTR12: 11:49am On Jul 29, 2016
Lies and more lies.
Even the russsian president who just admitted to the US being the world's only superpower would be amazed at the lies.
I wonder why everybody is not migrating to russia. This is one of the reasons why the US would always be step 100 steps ahead of the rest of the world including russia.

1 Like

Re: In What Ways Is Russia Better Than The United States? by Lucasbalo(m): 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
CSTR12:
Lies and more lies.
Even the russsian president who just admitted to the US being the world's only superpower would be amazed at the lies.
I wonder why everybody is not migrating to russia. This is one of the reasons why the US would always be step 100 steps ahead of the rest of the world including russia.
You are surprised the same junk coming from HAC MEMBERS. None of them would even get a visa to Russia. Any one with an iota of brain will know there is no comparison between the two countries. You and I have better chance of getting Russian visa than any of the Pootin lapdogs on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: In What Ways Is Russia Better Than The United States? by CSTR12: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You are surprised the same junk coming from HAC MEMBERS. None of them would even get a visa to Russia. Any one with an iota of brain will know there is no comparison between the two countries. You and I have better chance of getting Russian visa than any of the Pootin lapdogs on nairaland.
They know the truth ofcourse. They just hate america for envious reasons.
I just hope somehow the state department has taken steps in banning some of these evil people on nairaland from ever visiting the united states and the developed west.

1 Like

Re: In What Ways Is Russia Better Than The United States? by Lucasbalo(m): 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
CSTR12:
They know the truth ofcourse. They just hate america for envious reasons.
I just hope somehow the state department has taken steps in banning some of these evil people on nairaland from ever visiting the united states and the developed west.
Please, they can't even get a visa to Russia talk less of American visa. We don't want their pessimism here. Let them get stuck in their Third World enclave dealing with mosquitoes and looking for fuel to power their made in china generators. They are angry to see a better country than the country they call home. Jealousy is an incurable disease.

2 Likes

Re: In What Ways Is Russia Better Than The United States? by romme2u: 9:43am On Jul 31, 2016
capip120:

Zoharariel the WICKED GENERAL grin grin grin
Anything Amurika can do, Russia can do twice
Some say Amurika are better but that is suicide.
Their leg no fit enter Russia shoe size sef!

famous capitulated MI verse in "Undisputed Champion"

wonderful interjection cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In What Ways Is Russia Better Than The United States? by winner37(m): 9:49am On Feb 16, 2022
How i wish am a Russian not for anything but to enjoy free education in college, enjoy life as well.
i love this country no be small, one of the countries i dream to visit someday.

(1) (Reply)

Museveni To Surrender Uganda’s Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan. / Afghanistan Taliban Executed 229 Christian Missionaries Yesterday / Malaysia Is Struggling With Ethnic Issues Like Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.