Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Infinix HOT NOTE X551 With Carton And Receipt For Sale Guys - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT NOTE X551 With Carton And Receipt For Sale Guys (637 Views)

Infinix Hot Note X551 Review,Specs, and Price (100% battery in 50 minutes) / The New Shocking Price Of Infinix Hot Note X551 / How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix HOT NOTE X551 With Carton And Receipt For Sale Guys by ThisYourTatafo: 9:00am On Jul 27, 2016
Who's interested In INFINIX HOT NOTE I got it around March and I feel it's time to move on and explore other brands, I have conquered Tecno, Samsung, ITel amongst other cool brands.
I want to explore other brands like I aptly mentioned so I'll be selling my INFINIX HOT NOTE X551, good working Condition with carton and receipt of payment intact... Contact me if interested I'll reply you.

At least today I ain't bashing Nigerian girls, time for business Jor.
Thanks
Re: Infinix HOT NOTE X551 With Carton And Receipt For Sale Guys by Bloomfield1: 9:15am On Jul 27, 2016
How much u wan sell am?
Re: Infinix HOT NOTE X551 With Carton And Receipt For Sale Guys by benueguy(m): 9:21am On Jul 27, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:
Who's interested In INFINIX HOT NOTE I got it around March and I feel it's time to move on and explore other brands, I have conquered Tecno, Samsung, ITel amongst other cool brands.
I want to explore other brands like I aptly mentioned so I'll be selling my INFINIX HOT NOTE X551, good working Condition with carton and receipt of payment intact... Contact me if interested I'll reply you.

Thanks
location and price
Re: Infinix HOT NOTE X551 With Carton And Receipt For Sale Guys by opillar(m): 9:21am On Jul 27, 2016
How much, and where do u live
Re: Infinix HOT NOTE X551 With Carton And Receipt For Sale Guys by Kposkila: 9:32am On Jul 27, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

Thanks
Am interested
Re: Infinix HOT NOTE X551 With Carton And Receipt For Sale Guys by ThisYourTatafo: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2016
Kposkila:

Am interested

Not too expensive Bros... Send me your email I'll reply you everything you need to know
Re: Infinix HOT NOTE X551 With Carton And Receipt For Sale Guys by ThisYourTatafo: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2016
benueguy:
location and price

Not too expensive Bros... Send me your email I'll reply you everything you need to know
Re: Infinix HOT NOTE X551 With Carton And Receipt For Sale Guys by samlestic(m): 10:17am On Jul 27, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

Samlestic@gmail.com inbox me details pls
Re: Infinix HOT NOTE X551 With Carton And Receipt For Sale Guys by slimbright(m): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2016
am interested, how do in touch with you?
Re: Infinix HOT NOTE X551 With Carton And Receipt For Sale Guys by slimbright(m): 11:16am On Jul 27, 2016
silasdonne89@yahoo.com, that is my email
Re: Infinix HOT NOTE X551 With Carton And Receipt For Sale Guys by Baadal(m): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

adamsutd@yahoo.com
Re: Infinix HOT NOTE X551 With Carton And Receipt For Sale Guys by Kposkila: 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

I prefer dis 08038304993

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Help Guys / Things Fall Apart TV Series? / Everything Can Be Used To Spy On You, Including Headphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.