Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,091 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) (58265 Views)

Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) by Realist5: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
Shey na me get my mouth
Donlino:

Talk just dey hungry you
Re: A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) by Rapmoney(m): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
halfricanadian:
Will buy my man an island shaped in his name kiss kiss
Pls just shut ur mouth, abeg!!! angry
Re: A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
emeijeh:
Na who we go believe now?
Imagine! And some gals were spewing thrash on the previous post as regards guys that couldn't pay for meals on a first date, calling rhem shingum boys.

Make una come see una mate now, na G-wagon she buy for man.
When the man dumps her for a smaller and prettier girl, she will obviously commit suicide.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) by abbey621(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
Dongreat:

Chairman not be husband and wife you talk just now. From the pics and writings from the man you will know that he is actually into sugar sugar and a low self esteem guy looking for likes from unknown peeps. But still the story is shady.

And by the way who still celebrate over this ugly looking car. [b]I will use same amount to buy a good looking Ferrari or Lamborghini [/b]and still look much cooler. Not some world war 2 built car.

Hope the Ferrari or Lambo will not be driven on Nigerian roads, I just can't imagine the practicality of buying such cars obviously not meant for Nigerian roads grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) by schumastic(m): 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
@florblu when am i getting mine wink
Re: A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) by paragon40(m): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
Purpletee:
who says we ain't romantic.....

na condition (economy) make crayfish bend.
na so God create crayfish... kiss
Re: A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) by veekid(m): 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
Babycherry:

You don dey lie now
Yu never wake up still
Re: A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) by Codes151(m): 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
halfricanadian:
won't buy him anything. Maybe shirt or polo
Re: A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) by Kobicove(m): 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
Fake news and lies all over social media angry
Re: A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) by Florblu(f): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
schumastic:
@florblu when am i getting mine wink

See this one o
You know how many houses the guy don build for the girl?
I have been dating you for close to a decade now,common bra I no get from you
Re: A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) by Kosy79(f): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
i will buy my man everything i will gv him NDA to protect him, gv him Dangote to serve him, Boko haram to fight his war, Buhari as a pilot when travelling, Fayose to attack his online social media enemies, Remi tinubu for stockfish when preparing his meal, Aisha haliburton when he commits crime (so that she will hide him for me), APC and Lai Mohammed when he want to campaign or contest in anything. And i as a good woman. i know other guys will be envying my man cos they can't get my type. G-wagon too small for my man.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) by temptnow: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Excuse me do u kno wat i will b in d future?

Wasnt talking of now

Its a wish pls
for this Buhari economy?
Re: A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) by famzynet: 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
My type of woman.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) by mamawin(f): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
Mickeywilliams:
Ladies should emulate this.. Singlet don full my room like say I day sell am. #vera angry angry
funny. you, what do you give your babe, pants? throw better water for front nah, so you can waka on top beta cold floor.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
Drbarmes:

Bros don't conclude on wat u haven't experienced.. There are really very nice ladies in this country who do a lot for their men. I know what I'm talking about.
How did you know that I'm not talking based on personal experience? Wow. How nice of you...

Yes, there are ladies in this country who can either on act of good will or reciprocation, display the gesture of complementing their boyfriends with cash or gift items but of course their numbers put together is too negligible to be considered or put into comparison with guys who spend lavishly on their girlfriends everyday.

It has always been this way in Nigeria. Can't same about other countries. I call ladies who spend on their boyfriends as the "exceptional lot". Others that try only manage to buy cheap boxers and singlets; that may be probably on only birthdays.

You will have to agree with me on this unless you are trying to score cheap brownie points.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) by Abugab(m): 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Na your type no dey even buy singlet for their man oooo
Re: A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) by sweetilicious(f): 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
Sexxkillz:
What of his surname and nickname?

Na only mouth una dey fit get.
Calm down. Some women can do anything for their men when they worth it. You can't be abusing people emotionally and still expect them to be so happy.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) by dadaijboy: 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
Baba don hit
Re: A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Wait oo, when it was rumored that it was a guy that bought it for his woman, Una talk say no Nigerian girl deserves that treatment, that girls can never buy gifts, now it is said its a woman, Una still dey talk say its not possible. Biko what do you want from a Nigerian girl? Her blood? You guys are hard to please
Didn't you read where I wrote sugar mama?

And it's not often that you witness things like this. For her to have given that much to a boyfriend, there must be something the lady is demanding in return. Nigerian girls can never spend on guys the way guys respond to their every beck and call. Never.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) by schumastic(m): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
Florblu:

See this one o
You know how many houses the guy don build for the girl?
I have been dating you for close to a decade now,common bra I no get from you

my Sheri koko haba, but when i was asking if is 32 C cup size or 36 D cup size I should get for you the last time I was in the store, you told me not to bother that u don't wear bra and I should get you a pink Calvin Klein undies instead which i did.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) by Herminius(m): 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hey there...there's this fun whatsapp group where u can come and enjoy urslf weneva u feel bored..its for matured guys n chicks wink...so if u wanna join, just add up dis number 08038730940 n chat me up..will b expecting ya grin...ciao
Re: A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
StunchLord:

Didn't you read where I wrote sugar mama?

And it's not often that you witness things like this. For her to have given that much to a boyfriend, there must be something the lady is demanding in return. Nigerian girls can never spend on guys the way guys respond to their every beck and call. Never.

I will feel comfortable if you say the girls you dated are like that not Nigerian girls cos I'm not like that. I give gifts without wanting anything in return. If I like you I will spoil you. Besides I dont know what a guy can get me that will really impress me. I prefer small unexpected gestures.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) by aBbiie25(f): 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lobatan. Tables have turned... Men! What do you have to say to this now lolz
Re: A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) by Richie222: 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
Upgrading
Re: A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

I will feel comfortable if you say the girls you dated are like that not Nigerian girls cos I'm not like that. I give gifts without wanting anything in return. If I like you I will spoil you. Besides I dont know what a guy can get me that will really impress me. I prefer small unexpected gestures.
Really? So you will accept if I give you flower as a token of my love? And won't you brand me a stingy man if I continue to buy only cheap items for you as opposed to expensive peruvian and brazillian hair and gadgets and other items in vogue?
Re: A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) by fapcrook(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
Mickeywilliams:
Ladies should emulate this.. Singlet don full my room like say I day sell am. #vera angry angry
good for you, maybe Na only chocolate you also give them
Re: A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
StunchLord:

Really? So you will accept if I give you flower as a token of my love? And won't you brand me a stingy man if I continue to buy only cheap items for you as opposed to expensive peruvian and brazillian hair and gadget and other items in vogue?

I dont wear human hair or perfumes, I'm not into bags and shoes or jeweleries. I hate shopping, my kind of thing is to gist, travel the world with one I love and create memories, watch animes and cartoons. So yea, its not about the gifts for me.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) by youngalex(m): 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
What does she have to offer that is worth G-GUARD ? I question that guy's means of livelihood
Re: A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) by Florblu(f): 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
schumastic:

my Sheri koko haba, but when i was asking if is 32 C cup size or 36 D cup size I should get for you the last time I was in the store, you told me not to bother that u don't wear bra and I should get you a pink Calvin Klein undies instead which i did.

No!your memory failed you
You actually bought Victoria secret pant
Yeye dey bathe you
Re: A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

I dont wear human hair or perfumes, I'm not into bags and shoes or jeweleries. I hate shopping, my kind of thing is to gist, travel the world with one I love and create memories, watch animes and cartoons. So yea, its not about the gifts for me.

I almost applauded your "bold confidence" but I shall pass...

Anyways all you said is personal opinion about you but you cannot take your assertion as true for all members of your gender.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
StunchLord:

I almost applauded your "bold confidence" but I shall pass...

Anyways all you said is personal opinion about you but you cannot take your assertion as true for all members of your gender.

True, that is why I dont think you should generalise either. I'm.sure there are ladies out there who dont care for material things.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

True, that is why I dont think you should generalise either. I'm.sure there are ladies out there who dont care for material things.
I concur. That's why I didn't generalise. I'm not that arrogant as to judge people collectively. Perharps you should scroll downwards and read my response to another moniker regarding this issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Feelings For My House Help. / Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé / Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.