Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary (1438 Views)

Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! / Guys.. Beautiful Or Endowed?? / Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by Kruzilano(m): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
I am not talking of love and sacrifices, it's none of my business right now.

Adult education is a hectic adventure to embark on, if he so much love her, there's no harm in trying.

What i'm saying is she might not even do well, cos is obvious her foundation is faulty.
little wonder u had "might" in [i][/i]
Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by Nizox(m): 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
Adult education is a hectic adventure to embark on Tink adult education is hectic try teaching a nursery/primary school . All am saying is u can only impact in mind dat's willing
Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by pahars(m): 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
Character has to be d first to me, not necessarily looking for most beautiful but she should just be presented and should be able to speak at least d everyday English we speak not necessarily a "vocabulary queen"
Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by abuaoyen(f): 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Jeeeeeez..is dis guy really asking dis?look its good to be well spoken,ND if u luv her cnt u help her ND teach her?..dnt worry d way anoda gal will use queens English to break ur hrt eh..u will look for an illetrate to love next tym....u really dnt know wat love is

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls, How Would You React To A Suprise Wedding From Your Man? / Sexy And Hot Babes / What Do You Like About Romance Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.