Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (9) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (9) (917 Views)

Dear Girls. An Open Letter To You Here Please / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) / Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (9) by TeflonMe(m): 10:17am On Jul 27, 2016
PUT A RING

Dear Girls,

Some boyfriends are only good at complimenting... "Baby you look hot, baby nice hair".. When walking they even hold her and pose a lot in public! My brother do you know who is behind the good looks? Do you know how much that pant you remove freely cost? Ladies open your eyes, your boyfriend no matter how much you love him, if he cannot spend a little on your outfit & hair, let him masturbate till he puts a ring on your finger. Don't let him make you a public toilet......Nothing comes for free nowadays!! These same guys that have it for free are the same ones that talk bad about you that you are cheap or stranded. Let him find his cheap class or cheap level‪ pave ‬way for men that will maintain you!!!.‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

Sincerely Yours,

A guy that cares.

Source: mytotorigist..com
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (9) by Sexxkillz: 10:20am On Jul 27, 2016
This is an insult to feminists. grin
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (9) by obiorathesubtle: 10:22am On Jul 27, 2016
grin sex for money and expensive gifts..

Tell me something else..
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (9) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 27, 2016
You people are the most confused bunch!

If a girl asks her boyfriend for nice stuff, you'll automatically tag her as being hungry and a gold digger

Now here's this fella advising ladies to ask their boyfriends to spend on them...

Na which one una want
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (9) by SweetieConstie(f): 10:24am On Jul 27, 2016
grin tongue
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (9) by anabellabul(f): 10:25am On Jul 27, 2016
grin
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (9) by Daniel2289(m): 10:27am On Jul 27, 2016
The Ladies will tell u it doesn't sound easy as u said.
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (9) by cruzita(f): 10:27am On Jul 27, 2016
sometimes I think its the guys that are confused
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (9) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 27, 2016
Good. I love this. You just subtly opined that it's good to objectify ladies. In other words, you implied that if them ladies are to lift their panties, we must show the cash first.
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (9) by Rukkydelta(f): 11:28am On Jul 27, 2016
Sexxkillz:
This is an insult to feminists. grin
Seconded

I don't need a man's money cos my daddy can provide more than enough of my needs
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (9) by TeflonMe(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ladies open your eyes, your boyfriend no matter how much you love him, if he cannot spend a little on your outfit & hair,

Did you read the bolded?
StunchLord:
Good. I love this. You just subtly opined that it's good to objectify ladies. In other words, you implied that if them ladies are to lift their panties, we must show the cash first.
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (9) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
TeflonMe:
Ladies open your eyes, your boyfriend no matter how much you love him, if he cannot spend a little on your outfit & hair,

Did you read the bolded?
Why should I compulsively expend my hard earned cash on her? Is it not my choice to or to not? Am I her father?
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (9) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Seconded

I don't need a man's money cos my daddy can provide more than enough of my needs
Hmmm. Why haven't I heard this elsewhere, huh? It's only NL I see ladies claiming they can fend for themselves in a relationship.
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (9) by TeflonMe(m): 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
StunchLord:

Why should I compulsively expend my hard earned cash on her? Is it not my choice to or to not? Am I her father?
The write up said a little.
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (9) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
TeflonMe:

The write up said a little.
The bullshît up there? Do save it for your wastebin.

People like you with your crass mentality is why many Naija girls out there think they are doing us a favour by having sex with us.

Sex between two opposite persons is a mutual business entered and transacted through an agreement of some sort. She gives you sex, you give her back. Both of you contributed equally to the deal. So what's your point again?
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (9) by TeflonMe(m): 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
My point exactly is that you are pained by the write up like it is addressed to you. Change bro
StunchLord:

The bullshît up there? Do save it for your wastebin.

People like you with your crass mentality is why many Naija girls out there think they are doing us a favour by having sex with us.

Sex between two opposite persons is a mutual business entered and transacted through an agreement of some sort. She gives you sex, you give her back. Both of you contributed equally to the deal. So what's your point again?

(1) (Reply)

A Must See / Nne Felicia, Where Is My Sperm? 9ja Guy Freaks Out Afta Lady Swallows His Sperm / 5 Tricks Women Use To Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.