Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,232 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

5 Funny Pictures That Clearly Express Nairalanders Views And Their Meaning. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 5 Funny Pictures That Clearly Express Nairalanders Views And Their Meaning. (957 Views)

40 Funny Pictures To Spice Your Weekend / My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! / Some Funny Pictures To Help You Relax After Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Funny Pictures That Clearly Express Nairalanders Views And Their Meaning. by Jeffy1206(m): 10:28am On Jul 27, 2016
5. This picture has been on every page and section of nairaland back in the days of mama P and bros J.

Simply means diaris god o. Used in adverse situations. grin

4. This one clearly talk about people that like to chuk mouth for wetin no be their own... I laff so hard when I see nairalanders applying this picture. grin cheesy

Re: 5 Funny Pictures That Clearly Express Nairalanders Views And Their Meaning. by Jeffy1206(m): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2016
3. When you're not needed...

Whenever you're not called for in a thread or causing so much palava, they simply ask you to gerarahear... That's not the end o, they simply throw a heavy wastbin at you like this funny picture... This got me laffin hard too. grin

Re: 5 Funny Pictures That Clearly Express Nairalanders Views And Their Meaning. by Jeffy1206(m): 10:39am On Jul 27, 2016
2. Put the gunners shot.

This one mostly happens in the sport section... This simply to ditch the Arsenal and arsene fans. This one must keep the fans shot no mata what lol grin

Re: 5 Funny Pictures That Clearly Express Nairalanders Views And Their Meaning. by Jeffy1206(m): 10:44am On Jul 27, 2016
1. Na my padi.

Finally, top of the list is this picture below... Every nairalander don learn how to use this one o... Sometimes I asked, this man hands no go tia am

Application. I think this picture surface cos of Lalasticlala love for snake topics and moderators love for celebrities. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Funny Pictures That Clearly Express Nairalanders Views And Their Meaning. by Jeffy1206(m): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2016
Bonus... This one hit potential to enter into the most funny pics used...

Now come and add yours grin

(1) (Reply)

(just For Laugh) Why Do Nigerians Love To Repeat Words Lol / Who Will Would Want This Kind Of Sculptures / What Part Of The Body Never Rests???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.