Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,449 members, 7,801,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? (10736 Views)

Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People / "I Was In The Same Taxi With My Aunt Who Died Years Ago" - South African Lady / "My Gateman Of 10 Years Died In Cotonou 20 Years Ago" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by annunaki2(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2016
Presbulg:

Probably ? grin If you can't provide the name of the person who told Mohammed(SAW) about the two seas or any proofs whatsoever (cuz in Islam we deal with proofs) pls forever remain silent.

Mohammed used to travel as far as Syria on trading expeditions when he was still working for his sugar mummy. It's certain he must have come across the red sea and the Mediterranean on such expeditions and he would also have heard a lot of tales too.

2 Likes

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by Presbulg(m): 11:29am On Jul 29, 2016
[s]
annunaki2:

Mohammed used to travel as far as Syria on trading expeditions when he was still working for his sugar mummy. It's certain he must have come across the red sea and the Mediterranean on such expeditions and he would also have heard a lot of tales too.
[/s]

Say whatever you want to make yourself happy. Same thing christianity was built upon,LIES upon LIES. I'll give you time.

Your eyes go so clear.

4 Likes

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by annunaki2(m): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
Presbulg:
[s][/s]

Say whatever you want to make yourself happy. Same thing christianity was built upon,LIES upon LIES. I'll give you time.

Your eyes go so clear.

And everything in islam was built on Lies, Lies, Lies and more Lies.
Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by Demmzy15(m): 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
quickly:

[s]U dont understand analogy but its ok

Someone said the problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves

i say to u again If u want to see examples of propehsy read the book of revelations. its online and free to read

Now

U claim quran or ur prophet "prophesied" existence of a location where fresh water and sea water dont mix. i say to u that is a natural phenomeon called estuary example of one is sea of galiee and dead sea which is all located in the middle east.

So he probably heard about it from someone- which u refuse to beleive.

illiterate or educated has nothing to do with prophesy. There are illitrate who have common sense or instinct more than educated ppl For eg some illiterate farmers can predict when it would rain more accurately than meterologist can.

If u do ur research u will find

There is also brackish water (where frsh and sea water mix) and this are natural phenomenoms just like rain and sunshine that happens simulateously once in a while.

This phenomenon or occurence havee been in existence since forever and not 1400 years ago.

The estuaries could be due to change in depth of the sea bed or valleys on the sea bed, the freshwater sea bed has higher sea bed evelation while the sea water has lower elevation. There could be more factors causing this but i am no geologist or geographist to waste my time trying investigate that.

Arabs made up a lot of bullshit which mumu africans like u still beleive and follow them like sheep that y they call u abd. because u dey chop there banana like monkey

They also made up stories about virgins with big round pointed breasts and young men with 247 erection as reward for causing violence & killing innocent ppl .

Tell me how true that one is about the virigns?

Arab and islam is like yoruba and ifa. The yoruba culture caused the formation of ifa so also arab culture caused formation of islam and dats y i always bring up arbas because its there culture.[/s]

I'm done with this back and forth argument, any sincere reader who wants to know the truth should please read my first post to "quickly" and the subsequent ones.

1 Like

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by Demmzy15(m): 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
udatso:

Read enough?
Like we should read how Jesus (god) was sent down by himself (god) to die for the sins of mankind so as to appease himself (god)?
Or he was praying and crying to himself (god) to be rescued by himself (god) ?
We have discovered enough in your bible about Jesus to make us run as fast as we could from Christianity

WORDWORLD Demmyz can you imagine?
My good bro, I'm still imagining o. I think he was the person that claimed Jesus didn't attend University!!! grin

1 Like

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by Oladim001(m): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
Empiree:
Salaam. Thank you for this handsome reminder. However, please don't fall for this these guys' cheap derailment. They are very miserable. We know them very well. They are never satisfied with responses by Muslims. Their brains have been suspended between heaven and earth. Therefore, whatever you say will end up in their deaf ears.

Please take this precaution

Walaikum salaam
There is God oo. I agree with you 1000 percent sef.

1 Like

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by olasubomi007(m): 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
OMG!! Abeq.. Confirm your facts before saying rubbish here.. The rivers mix intact they flow together.. They just meet at that point and one river is full of different sediments from the other river.. So the change in colour
Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
Africans, Yorubas fighting over Jewish and Arabian culture heroes.

None here is interested in debating Oduduwa, Obatala, Oluorogbo, Orisakire, Oramfe, Obalufon, Sango, Osun, Ogun, Esu etc

I've always said religion is an extension of a culture - an identity.

This thread & numerous others show an attack on Jesus is an attack of Africans/Yoruba who begin to defend Jewish history vigorously. And an attack on on Muhammed/Islam is an attack on Africans/Yoruba who begin to defend Arab history insanely.

Some of una don't even know your own lineage history or hometown history, I tire for una o!

1 Like

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by Presbulg(m): 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
annunaki2:

And everything in islam was built on Lies, Lies, Lies and more Lies.

Just pray to God not Jesus o, to guide you to the straight path. You'll get there Insha Allah.

4 Likes

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
Annunaki2

Presbulg:

Just pray to God not Jesus o, to guide you to the straight path. You'll get there Insha Allah.

BECAUSE,

udatso:

Like we should read how Jesus (god) was sent down by himself (god) to die for the sins of mankind so as to appease himself (god)?

Or he was praying and crying to himself (god) to be rescued by himself (god) ?
We have discovered enough in your bible about Jesus to make us run as fast as we could from Christianity
WORDWORLD Demmyz can you imagine?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by plappville(f): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
MDsambo:

What about countries like Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan, Morroco, Indonessia and the rest?

5 January — Four armed men set Saudi Aramco bus on fire in Shia majority city of Qatif.[36]
29 January — Four worshippers were killed in a suicide bomb attack in Imam Rida Mosque in Alhasa, in the Eastern Region of Saudi Arabia. The attackers were as 22-year-old Saudi national Abdulrahman Abdullah Sulaiman Al-Tuwaijri[37] and an Egyptian national Talha Hisham Mohammed Abda.[38]
4 July — Series of terror attacks happened in three cities of Saudi Arabia including Medina, outside Prophet Mosque - one of the largest and holiest site after Mecca.[39]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Saudi_Arabia
Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by quickly: 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
udatso:

Actually he does. In my opinion better than you

Okay

The question is, are prophecies in the book of revelation the only forms of prophecy?

u ppl r agreeing with me
Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by quickly: 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
Demmzy15:
I'm done with this back and forth argument, any sincere reader who wants to know the truth should please read my first post to "quickly" and the subsequent ones.

Truth hurts that is why u ran a way like a little girl
Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by quickly: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
9jacrip:
Africans, Yorubas fighting over Jewish and Arabian culture heroes.

None here is interested in debating Oduduwa, Obatala, Oluorogbo, Orisakire, Oramfe, Obalufon, Sango, Osun, Ogun, Esu etc

I've always said religion is an extension of a culture - an identity.

This thread & numerous others show an attack on Jesus is an attack of Africans/Yoruba who begin to defend Jewish history vigorously. And an attack on on Muhammed/Islam is an attack on Africans/Yoruba who begin to defend Arab history insanely.

Some of una don't even know your own lineage history or hometown history, I tire for una o!

That is generational brainwashing in effect

1 Like

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by Rilwayne001: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Presbulg:
[s][/s]

christianity was built upon,LIES upon LIES. I

Of course annunaki2 can't deny this cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by TruthHurts1(m): 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
I was calmly going my way, stopping every now and then to give alms to begging Mudslimes when I casually glanced at my phone to discover that my good "friends" the Nairaland Abeed Council of Knowledge (better known by their acronym NACK) have been up to their old tricks again.

It seems everytime some scientific discovery is made, NACK makes a painfully lame attempt to lay the credit with a certain demonically possessed, pedophile illiterate who lived some centuries ago.

I never get tired of sorting out NACK's confusion and I'm happy for the opportunity to give them free lessons in basic geo-climatic phenomenon.

You see the body of water which NACK's "prophet" claims to be a "two seas" is actually only ONE SEA, The Gulf of Alaska. It is not a meeting of two seas. You'd think a "prophet" should be able to count from one to two, but alas NACK's "prophet" seems to be cursed with a peculiar kind of mental deficiency.

What this pictures shows is a perfectly natural phenomenon which occurs when glacial fresh water melted from ice caps in the North Pole flows into the off shore waters of the Gulf of Alaska. When last I checked, fresh water from melting ice is not considered to be a sea by any scientist worth his salt (no pun intended grin)

Furthermore, fresh water flowing into saline ocean water is not that unusual. It happens in many parts of the world when rivers flow into oceans. It happens in Nigeria when the River Niger flows into the Atlantic Ocean.

Contrary to what the NACK prophet believes, the waters do actually meet , it only takes a bit longer for them to coagulate than would have been the case if the salt content of both types of water were the same.

As for MUMUhaMAD "discovering" the phenomenon, the native populations of Alaska, the Iñupiat, Yupik, Aleut, Eyak, Tlingit, Haida and the Tsimshian who had occupied the land mass adjoining the Gulf of Alaska have known about this phenomenon for thousands of years before MUMU was even born.

So you see my dear NACK members, you really don't have anything to get excited about. I suggest you worry more about repairing your increasingly damaged reputation nationally and globally and stop murdering innocent women like you have done in Kano and Abuja recently. It only shows you to be animals and it makes you unworthy to be considered human.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by Plappvillemoi(f): 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
Why should i be ban for posting from Wikipedia?
Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by udatso: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2016
quickly:

u ppl r agreeing with me
Are you alright?
Clearly you comprehend nothing

1 Like

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by hydrazone: 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
Seun:
Check this out first:

Source: http://sciencevibe.com/2015/07/06/true-or-hoax-the-baltic-and-the-north-sea-dont-mix/

Yes, science teaches us about a phenomenon called diffusion. If you pour salt water and fresh water into any container, they will mix. The mixing will not be very fast if you don't shake the container, but it happens nonetheless. The same laws of nature apply to the seas.

Knowing what I know now, I think this verse was simply describing a phenomenon that was known about in the time of the prophet. Because the prophet wasn't a scientist, he didn't realize that there was no actual barrier between the seas. That the 'partition' was only an illusion.
Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by hydrazone: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
Seun:
Check this out first:

Source: http://sciencevibe.com/2015/07/06/true-or-hoax-the-baltic-and-the-north-sea-dont-mix/

Yes, science teaches us about a phenomenon called diffusion. If you pour salt water and fresh water into any container, they will mix. The mixing will not be very fast if you don't shake the container, but it happens nonetheless. The same laws of nature apply to the seas.
Seun have you ever wondered who taught man how to read, write, think etc? Who invented "science" itself? Even the word "science". Or did science invent itself?

Knowing what I know now, I think this verse was simply describing a phenomenon that was known about in the time of the prophet. Because the prophet wasn't a scientist, he didn't realize that there was no actual barrier between the seas. That the 'partition' was only an illusion.
Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by hydrazone: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
Seun have you ever wondered who taught man how to read, write, think etc? Who invented "science" itself? Even the word "science". Or did science invent itself? Who gave you the ability to reason, invent, etc.?

1 Like

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by quickly: 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
Presbulg:

Probably ? grin If you can't provide the name of the person who told Mohammed(SAW) about the two seas or any proofs whatsoever (cuz in Islam we deal with proofs) pls forever remain silent.

Abeg go nack head for ground. What is this one saying.

Dead Sea is in Middle East same region as the so called predictor

U mumus want to validate lies with science. Yet science is haram

and then u want to come to internet and be typing rubbish.

To propagate foolishness within Africans

1 Like

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by Presbulg(m): 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
quickly:

Abeg go nack head for ground. What is this one saying.

Dead Sea is in Middle East same region as the so called predictor

U mumus want to validate lies with science. Yet science is haram

and then u want to come to internet and be typing rubbish.

To propagate foolishness within Africans

See the one again. Arguing with his 'own opinion'. That's what christianity is based on. Lies from individual's opinion. That's why you can't worship in some churches and marriage sometimes gets dificult.

We muslims will always give anybody that seek the truth, the truth with proofs. But alas that's not the case with you guys.

I'll give you another proof- go and read what the Qu'ran says about how the embryo is formed in the human body.
Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by Presbulg(m): 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
TruthHurts1:
[s]I was calmly going my way, stopping every now and then to give alms to begging Mudslimes when I casually glanced at my phone to discover that my good "friends" the Nairaland Abeed Council of Knowledge (better known by their acronym NACK) have been up to their old tricks again.

It seems everytime some scientific discovery is made, NACK makes a painfully lame attempt to lay the credit with a certain demonically possessed, pedophile illiterate who lived some centuries ago.

I never get tired of sorting out NACK's confusion and I'm happy for the opportunity to give them free lessons in basic geo-climatic phenomenon.

You see the body of water which NACK's "prophet" claims to be a "two seas" is actually only ONE SEA, The Gulf of Alaska. It is not a meeting of two seas. You'd think a "prophet" should be able to count from one to two, but alas NACK's "prophet" seems to be cursed with a peculiar kind of mental deficiency.

What this pictures shows is a perfectly natural phenomenon which occurs when glacial fresh water melted from ice caps in the North Pole flows into the off shore waters of the Gulf of Alaska. When last I checked, fresh water from melting ice is not considered to be a sea by any scientist worth his salt (no pun intended grin)

Furthermore, fresh water flowing into saline ocean water is not that unusual. It happens in many parts of the world when rivers flow into oceans. It happens in Nigeria when the River Niger flows into the Atlantic Ocean.

Contrary to what the NACK prophet believes, the waters do actually meet , it only takes a bit longer for them to coagulate than would have been the case if the salt content of both types of water were the same.

As for MUMUhaMAD "discovering" the phenomenon, the native populations of Alaska, the Iñupiat, Yupik, Aleut, Eyak, Tlingit, Haida and the Tsimshian who had occupied the land mass adjoining the Gulf of Alaska have known about this phenomenon for thousands of years before MUMU was even born.

So you see my dear NACK members, you really don't have anything to get excited about. I suggest you worry more about repairing your increasingly damaged reputation nationally and globally and stop murdering innocent women like you have done in Kano and Abuja recently. It only shows you to be animals and it makes you unworthy to be considered human.
[/s]

Ignoramus. If you had any idea about what we was being discussed you wouldn't be spewing this trash.

Mohammed couldn't have known about these two seas. And that it was just recently discovered too. No body knew about this two seas until recently.

I'd like you to read how the Qu'ran talked about the formation of foetus. I'd like to see you try and lie your way through it. Just like you did with the two seas.
Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by quickly: 11:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
Presbulg:

See the one again. Arguing with his 'own opinion'. That's what christianity is based on. Lies from individual's opinion. That's why you can't worship in some churches and marriage sometimes gets dificult.

We muslims will always give anybody that seek the truth, the truth with proofs. But alas that's not the case with you guys.

I'll give you another proof- go and read what the Qu'ran says about how the embryo is formed in the human body.

Still off topic and not making any sense.

As ppl are warning u that this Islam is an Arabic cult and th he deeper u go into it the more satanic it becomes.
Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by Presbulg(m): 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
quickly:

As ppl are warning u that this Islam is an Arabic cult and th he deeper u go into it the more satanic it becomes.

You and those people are the ones not making sense mr man.

Warning ? More like showing how ignorant they are.
Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by TruthHurts1(m): 1:44am On Jul 31, 2016
Presbulg:
[/s]

Ignoramus. If you had any idea about what we was being discussed you wouldn't be spewing this trash.

Mohammed couldn't have known about these two seas. And that it was just recently discovered too. No body knew about this two seas until recently.

I'd like you to read how the Qu'ran talked about the formation of foetus. I'd like to see you try and lie your way through it. Just like you did with the two seas.

NACK una never tire to fall my hand. Na so una mumu reach? Anyway, I can understand your pain. Believe me I would feel the same way too if my "prophet" was made to look like a f.o.o.l.

But since ordinary common sense cannot reach you, I fail to see how science and logic will work on you my dear MUMUslims.

As from now on every NACK member is on his own grin

Na F9 parallel una be cheesy

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by Presbulg(m): 5:43am On Jul 31, 2016
[quote author=TruthHurts1 post=48043302][/quote]
Ogbeni you are not making any sense.
Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by Presbulg(m): 5:46am On Jul 31, 2016
quickly:

Wetin dz one dey talk ? grin grin grin grin grin grin

If it's a cult, I'm damn proud to be a member of this cult.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Advice For Paying Tithe Needed Urgently! / Church Dilemma - Serious Replies Pls / Don't Be Deceived, God Cares About Our Outward Appearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.