Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Osinbajo Receives Award From Muslim Lawyers Association - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Receives Award From Muslim Lawyers Association (14751 Views)

Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President / Bukola Bolarinwa Receives Award From Queen Elizabeth in The UK (Photos) / Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Receives Award From Muslim Lawyers Association by BetaThings: 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
millionaireman:

Is Osinban.. being lobbied for future sharia criminal laws for all in Nigeria?

Sad, visit Nigeria government websites, you see the big Mosques displayed as if Nigeria is an Islamic country.

Why can't Nigerian Muslims remove religion from politics?

Even the Saudis don't show off this religion the way Nigerian Muslims display it in everyday life. What is wrong with Nigeria?

produce evidence

Jonathan was always going to Jerusalem with CAN leaders
It was ok

Jonathan filled National conference with Christians,
It was ok

Christian leaders meet the President
It was ok

A VP of the country meets Muslim Lawyers
Christians are up in arms

You cannot extinguish the light of Islam with your bigotry and hate

Anyway the future of your country is being destroyed, it does not matter
Did you see this or comment
http://punchng.com/ovum-trading-inside-nigerias-multi-million-naira-human-egg-business/
Nigeria of your dreams

Nigeria has the largest egg harvesting operation in the world. Today, millions of Nigerians are exported in small test tubes from IVF clinics around Nigeria for money. These biotechnology companies who buy these eggs slaughter them in European and American laboratories for embryonic stem cell research.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Award From Muslim Lawyers Association by mmsen: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
BetaThings:

Produce evidence of the above
Anyway time for you to go and set up your own baby factory to produce babies for sale
There are a lot of Christian guys ready to sign up to put those girls in the family way
Hypocrisy
Salvation of Christians is now by propaganda

I'm not a xtian so what they do doesn't concern me.

But at least the so called xtians were willing to sign the Child Rights Act into law.

Meanwhile Yerima and friends said that they couldn't because it contravened the Islamic right to violate children.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Award From Muslim Lawyers Association by Emu4life(m): 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
Theman13:
Muslims plus Islam is equal to terrorism. At least Christians follow a leader that IS the WAY unlike the one that doesn't know his destination. Anyway, back to the topic, I congratulate the VP. He deserve the award at least for keeping silent in the face of tyranny. How many Pastor and VP can keep mum when his fellow Pastor's wife is murdered in cold blood while preaching. Once again, congratulations Sir! Continue amassing awards but know that diarisgod.
gerraout! Thought u want 2 cum and clear d contradicting statement..xtianity is synonimous 2 confusion and deciet...dont qoute me again. Pls
Re: Osinbajo Receives Award From Muslim Lawyers Association by aalangel(f): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hmm....is that so?
Re: Osinbajo Receives Award From Muslim Lawyers Association by sainttwist1(m): 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
nonsense.....houseboy
Re: Osinbajo Receives Award From Muslim Lawyers Association by NancyAgolokigho(f): 1:17am On Jul 28, 2016
Award for been a mute even while Christians are been oppressed and killed.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Award From Muslim Lawyers Association by sunnyside16(m): 6:12am On Jul 28, 2016
For keeping quiet during the murder of the redeemed preacher by muslims, this is your award.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Award From Muslim Lawyers Association by Rolings: 6:50am On Jul 28, 2016
jrusky:

You got it on point.

I'm waiting for Okorocha award like the "houseboy of Almanjiri" who so shamelessly opened his maggot mouth and said he would remove his fellow kinsman Ekeremadu from Senate and I don't know who told him he has power to do so and if even possble I don't know who told him Igbo will ever smell that post again I just hate foolish people a lot.

And Amaechi will receive Honourary award of "Almanjiri Best Driver"

Ngige will be give a nice award like "The Best Almanjiri Gardner of the Century" because he is already Labour Minister simply means "Labourer".

THE BIGGEST ALMAJIRI FROM SOUTHERN NIGERIA IS GEJ . DID YOU SEE THE RAIL PROJECT HE COMPLETED TO 95% BEFORE LEAVING PRESIDENCY? HOW COME HE DIDN'T SEEM IT FIT TO AT LEAST INAUGURATE A SIMILAR FEAT IN THE SOUTH BEFORE HIS TENURE EXPIRE . COMMON 2ND NIGER BRIDGE HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT .
ALL PDP MEMBERS ARE HAUSA FULANI SLAVES .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fact-Check: 8 Misleading Claims On Reported Relegation Of VP Osinbajo / We Don’t Want To Associate With Gov Matawalle – Zamfara APC Decampees To PDP / Court Grants Kanu’s Request For Medical Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.