Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

The United Testimony Of Scripture: Was Jesus God Or A Way To God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The United Testimony Of Scripture: Was Jesus God Or A Way To God? (304 Views)

Is Jesus God? / Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? / Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The United Testimony Of Scripture: Was Jesus God Or A Way To God? by ResolvingPath01: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2016
Many people wondered about how Jesus could have been divine, indeed the deity of Jesus is one of the most controversial, so is it fair enough to ask these question, What kind of a man was Jesus? Did he help to bring mankind nearer to God? Did he declare himself as deity or did someone “put word in to his mouth”? Was the basis of Christianity myth or historical fact? Is Christian’s history and its modern doctrine reflection of the teachings of Jesus?

The genuine reality of the humanity of Jesus Christ must be at the basis of any true conception of his character and his identity. Therefore, although we have the utmost love and respect for Jesus, we need to understand his genuine personality.

Bible account in Mark 12:28-30 testified that it is necessary to understand who exactly is God; failure to understand this would be to violate the first and greatest of all the commandments in the Bible. Jesus emphasized this commandment, when a teacher of the Law of Moses asked him:

"Of all the commandments, which is the most important?" Jesus replied: "The most important one is this: “The one that says, ‘Hear, O Israel! The Lord our God is one. And you must love Him with all your heart and soul and mind and strength.’” (Mark 12:28-30).

Therefore it is the united testimony of the New Testament that we must understand who really Jesus was, so visit http://resolvingpath..com/ to confirm the stated testimony.

You can also read: http://resolvingpath..com/2016/07/the-united-testimony-of-scripture-was.html
Re: The United Testimony Of Scripture: Was Jesus God Or A Way To God? by orisa37: 2:28pm On May 15, 2022
EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW, YOU CAN GET BY FASTING AND PRAYERS.
JESUS FASTED FOR 40 DAYS AND 40 NIGHTS TO GET HIMSELF.
EVEN MOHAMMED FASTED AND PRAYED TO PLEASE ALLAH TO GET THE QURAN.
SO, MY FRIEND, STOP ASKING NUMEROUS QUESTIONS, GO ON, FAST AND PRAY TO GET GOD.
Re: The United Testimony Of Scripture: Was Jesus God Or A Way To God? by chidifrank(m): 2:43pm On May 15, 2022
orisa37:
EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW, YOU CAN GET BY FASTING AND PRAYERS.
JESUS FASTED FOR 40 DAYS AND 40 NIGHTS TO GET HIMSELF.
EVEN MOHAMMED FASTED AND PRAYED TO PLEASE ALLAH TO GET THE QURAN.
SO, MY FRIEND, STOP ASKING NUMEROUS QUESTIONS, GO ON, FAST AND PRAY TO GET GOD.
we do not need to fast and pray to get God. that's a strict teaching. and our God my God is so simple
Re: The United Testimony Of Scripture: Was Jesus God Or A Way To God? by orisa37: 4:34am On May 16, 2022
chidifrank:

we do not need to fast and pray to get God. that's a strict teaching. and our God my God is so simple

God supplies us Power and Might according to our Faith in whatever we Hope for.

And RELIGION is a Lesson for Human RELATIONS AND GOOD GOVERNANCE.

(1) (Reply)

If You Stop Breathing Right Now!!!, / An Amazing Story / Don't Get My Post Wrong Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.