Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun (35889 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi / Why Ogun Celestial Church Chained 9-year-old Boy For Weeks – Police, NSCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by MARKone(m): 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by KiNiBiGd: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
If they could not find chain they use broom... undecided
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by oluwejackson(m): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
Benita27:
Who worships in that church?. They are good at chaining there members and flogging them with whips, all in the name of casting out some demons in them.

Some gullible people will still go cele 2morrow, if that's the only church on earth, i rather be a pagan.

Smh.
will you keep kwayet..

4 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by Percentile: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
You go fear title na.. Superior Evangelist cha!
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by Taiwo20(m): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
emperorchedda:
Of course you're gonna deny the pastor even though your doctrine is to tie people and flog demons out of them, but now your barbaric act has been brought to the public it's every man for himself

Have you seen such with your own eyes?

2 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by ApenaEde: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
Thank God I'm a Muslim. Bikonu

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by Akaujaa(m): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
mickeyenglish:
Hmm... The name caught my attention.. Professor Bola Akinterinwa.... Isn't that the Director General of the Nigerian Institute Of International Affairs NIIA and the INEC residential chairman for Lagos State shockedshocked... Na him ooh.. This man has being at the corridors of power albeit on a lowkey right from the days of Obasanjo and he's also a member of the Ondo state advisory commitee.... And a very stark and and hardcore PDP.. Wonder if his job is safe now that APC don take over... Anyway! his problem, his Cross...

Post No Bill...

I go post bill ooo...and I don post am. No vex bros. Lol
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
oluwejackson:
will you keep kwayet..
You must be a member. cheesy

I won't blame you.

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by Temptee101(m): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
Board of trustees in a church? Lord hv mercy
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by Sayelabola(m): 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
Benita27:
Who worships in that church?. They are good at chaining there members and flogging them with whips, all in the name of casting out some demons in them.

Some gullible people will still go cele 2morrow, if that's the only church on earth, i rather be a pagan.

Smh.

Hello my sister, could you name just any church that you know to be blameless?

Or even a perfect religion on earth?

3 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
medpren:

human stars? how?
if you see cele babes just run. except you are prayer worrior. a word is enough...

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
Elrufai's bill to screen religious leaders come to mind.Kudos Elrufai.
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by Sayelabola(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
Percentile:
You go fear title na.. Superior Evangelist cha!

Just as we have Lecturers and Senior Lecturers in the higher institutions; so what's confusing about that?

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by Sayelabola(m): 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Elrufai's bill to screen religious leaders come to mind.Kudos Elrufai.

A mission that can never be accomplished.

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by Emmatdayo(m): 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
emperorchedda:
Of course you're gonna deny the pastor even though your doctrine is to tie people and flog demons out of them, but now your barbaric act has been brought to the public it's every man for himself
bros make use of ur brain before u talk

4 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by mousco(m): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
Jah jehovah emmanuel..... Holy chaii chaii holy holy..

Fake prophet association (FPA)
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by Melancholy(m): 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
you be learner?sidon there dey ask. Cele no be church o
It is quite disgusting and boring at times when u hustling for "likes" in working hours like this as if thats the source to make ends meet. Am very sure u are a muslim, and if not, u should then ask y the white garment pastor now appointed as present CAN president? Smh...

4 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by Emmatdayo(m): 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
Benita27:
What are they worshipping?, Did Jesus chain or wip anyone all in the name of deliverance?.

Their modus operandi is chaining and whipping of members, such things are inhuman.
which church do u attend sef? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by Sayelabola(m): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
WinningSun:

if you see cele babes just run. except you are prayer worrior. a word is enough...

Lazy praying fellow spotted.
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
Emmatdayo:
which church do u attend sef? undecided
My church is not the subject for discussion, and they don't do that poo, else i won't be worshipping there.

Those are facts abt cele, and my aunt was a victim of there wiping in Okirika L.G.A in Rivers State.
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by Emmatdayo(m): 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
bigtt76:
Government as a matter of urgency should mandate law enforcement agents to conduct a 'search and rescue' of all white garment church branches nationwide. For all you may know ...thousands may still be chained at those churches. angry
u should be ashamed of what is coming out of ur dull brain undecided lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by abdulkabirO(m): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
MisterMetro:
At last, Celestial Church of Christ, Worldwide under the leadership of His Eminence, Pastor Mobiyina Oshoffa, has issued an official statement signed by one of the top members of the church, Superior Evangelist (Prof) Bola A. Akinterinwa, fssan, Secretary, BOT, CCC Worldwide condemning the dastardly act of Francis Taiwo who chained and tortured his 9-year-old son….

Official Press Release On Prophet Francis Taiwo Saga
The attention of Reverend Emmanuel Mobiyina Oshoffa, Pastor and Spiritual Head and the Board of Trustees of the Celestial Church of Christ, has been drawn to media reports concerning the activities of one Prophet Francis Taiwo, Shepherd in Charge, Celestial Church of Christ ( C.C.C ), Key of Joy Parish, Ajiwo at Ajibawo in Ado Odo/Ota local government area of Ogun State.

Prophet Francis Taiwo was reported to have chained his nine year old son and starved him of food for months, after the boy was accused of habitual stealing. The nine year old boy was eventually rescued by men of the NSCDC who stormed the church premises for that purpose. Latest reports indicate that the culprit, Prophet Francis Taiwo was later arrested by the police with the help of his church members.

This report has drawn the ire of the public and our great church has been receiving undeserved flaks therefrom. We are therefore compelled to issue this statement to correct whatever misconceptions that might have been created about the church, in the minds of the general public, by this shameful and totally unacceptable incident.
Let it be known that the Celestial Church of Christ does not condone child abuse and violence of any form. We recognise and place a high value on our youths and children as we do acknowledge them as the salt of the earth and a vital part of the future of any given stratum of society, organisation, church or nation.

Our belief is that children therefore must be raised in an atmosphere of love, Christian values and reasonable and acceptable parental discipline. The fact that the said Prophet Francis Taiwo was arrested by the Police with the help of his church members lends credence to the fact that our church abhors child abuse, domestic violence and inhumanity of any form.
We commend the NSCDC and the Nigerian Police for a job promptly well done, and wish to assure the general public that the Celestial Church of Christ is already taking a further look into the matter.

The Celestial Church of Christ avails itself of this opportunity to thank the general public for its concerns. May the good Lord be with you all, Amen.

Signed:
Superior Evangelist (Prof) Bola A. Akinterinwa, fssan
Secretary, BOT, CCC Worldwide

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/celestial-church-of-christ-worldwide.html

U RR not ashamed of your self,nothing is good in the religion so no qualms ,
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by abdulkabirO(m): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
MisterMetro:
At last, Celestial Church of Christ, Worldwide under the leadership of His Eminence, Pastor Mobiyina Oshoffa, has issued an official statement signed by one of the top members of the church, Superior Evangelist (Prof) Bola A. Akinterinwa, fssan, Secretary, BOT, CCC Worldwide condemning the dastardly act of Francis Taiwo who chained and tortured his 9-year-old son….

Official Press Release On Prophet Francis Taiwo Saga
The attention of Reverend Emmanuel Mobiyina Oshoffa, Pastor and Spiritual Head and the Board of Trustees of the Celestial Church of Christ, has been drawn to media reports concerning the activities of one Prophet Francis Taiwo, Shepherd in Charge, Celestial Church of Christ ( C.C.C ), Key of Joy Parish, Ajiwo at Ajibawo in Ado Odo/Ota local government area of Ogun State.

Prophet Francis Taiwo was reported to have chained his nine year old son and starved him of food for months, after the boy was accused of habitual stealing. The nine year old boy was eventually rescued by men of the NSCDC who stormed the church premises for that purpose. Latest reports indicate that the culprit, Prophet Francis Taiwo was later arrested by the police with the help of his church members.

This report has drawn the ire of the public and our great church has been receiving undeserved flaks therefrom. We are therefore compelled to issue this statement to correct whatever misconceptions that might have been created about the church, in the minds of the general public, by this shameful and totally unacceptable incident.
Let it be known that the Celestial Church of Christ does not condone child abuse and violence of any form. We recognise and place a high value on our youths and children as we do acknowledge them as the salt of the earth and a vital part of the future of any given stratum of society, organisation, church or nation.

Our belief is that children therefore must be raised in an atmosphere of love, Christian values and reasonable and acceptable parental discipline. The fact that the said Prophet Francis Taiwo was arrested by the Police with the help of his church members lends credence to the fact that our church abhors child abuse, domestic violence and inhumanity of any form.
We commend the NSCDC and the Nigerian Police for a job promptly well done, and wish to assure the general public that the Celestial Church of Christ is already taking a further look into the matter.

The Celestial Church of Christ avails itself of this opportunity to thank the general public for its concerns. May the good Lord be with you all, Amen.

Signed:
Superior Evangelist (Prof) Bola A. Akinterinwa, fssan
Secretary, BOT, CCC Worldwide

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/celestial-church-of-christ-worldwide.html

U RR not ashamed of your self,nothing is good in the religion so no qualms ,all those freedoms fighters ,those NGOs who don't want Muslims children to wear hijaab because they think it is against human left,also where re those that says Islam subjectes ppl to slavery,they won't come out because this deal with the church,Abi?it is well,contunu,what is more of violation of human rights if not this one,I guess if it was in a mosque that this happened ,ppl will not abuse the imam,they will abuse Islam and prophet Muhammad as a whole,without even knowing what really islam says about things like this, Nigeria will not be a successful state if we don't stop all religious hypocrisy,

The police shld mke sure they punish the pastor and the father heavily
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by bigtt76(f): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
shocked You only need to voice out your views and not insult me! I have not insulted you nor call you out in my response. I won't tolerate same from you or anyone again. If you don't like my post, then walk pass it. If you belong to such church and feel I'm tackling your religion, I'm sorry but I never mentioned any church name here.

BTW I still stand by my submission, white garment churches need to be searched thoroughly nationwide and not merely taking the word from a church's HQ. Thank you.

Emmatdayo:
u should be ashamed of what is coming out of ur dull brain undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by Crixina(f): 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
bigtt76:
Government as a matter of urgency should mandate law enforcement agents to conduct a 'search and rescue' of all white garment church branches nationwide. For all you may know ...thousands may still be chained at those churches. >sad
not only white garment o,even the popular ones that we all know should be included,cos contrary to popular belief that Satan is in hell, he left long ago and is making quick stops at some so called churches.

3 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by Emmatdayo(m): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
Benita27:
My church is not the subject for discussion, and they don't do that poo, else i won't be worshipping there.

Those are facts abt cele, and my aunt was a victim of there wiping in Okirika L.G.A in Rivers State.
just tell me the name of ur church and i will handle the rest grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okpaleke Resigns As Bishop Of Ahiara Diocese, Mbaise In Imo / How God's Decision To Elevate Man Above Angels Caused The War In Heaven / Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.