Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,814 members, 7,806,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

The First Step To Success - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The First Step To Success (439 Views)

What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? / 4 Step To Build Good Freelancers-clients Relationships / Seven (7) Top Excuses On The Road To Success. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The First Step To Success by Rexceedo: 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
Napoleon Hill;

"Desire is the starting point of every invention you can think of"

Edison failed 1000 times while trying to invent an electric lamp. But because the burning desire exist in him, he didn't give up.

Marconi worked tediously towards how message could be send through air- without the aid of a medium. At a time during the course, he divulged his ambition to his mates. They took him to a psychopathic hospital. But because the Burning desire had already dominate his psychic- he completed most of his findings in the hospital.

You can follow their footprint also with the following steps:

Put To Paper;
Desire is an idea, a "hunch", a flash. If not properly handle, it may diminish fast just the way it came. But when its put to paper, it'll be last more longer. Just like a philosopher once state;

I saw- I forget, I heard- I still forget, but if I SAW, READ and WRITE I always remember."

Repetition; After its written down, keep it were you will be seeing it- bedside is apt. Every morning before going out and in the night before sleeping; Read it aloud with sublime imagination.

ImmortalMahatma Gandhistates;
"Watch your action, they become your habit. Watch your habit, they become your destiny."
Psychologist have it that "Repetition effect an individual fate."

Definiteness; When Edwin C Barnes, an outstanding partner of Edison, first got the "hunch" to partner with Edison. He made this Burning Desire to be definite.
Hear him;
"I'll travel to Chicago tomorrow to partner with Edison. I know there are lots of vacancies up there, but I'll work with Edison or nothingelse''. Which he later achieved feasibly notwithstanding thousands of men longing for such opportunity.

Feel It;This principle is "easily said than done". Its psychological, it deals with the subconscious part of a being- which is not easily harness by ordinary men, only those who are desperate for success can do it. But with steady practice you are good-to-sail. Envisage yourself in possession of what you desire. By so doing, you'll harness you desire to its material equivalent.

Definite Time;Place a date tag, you want to acquire its material equivalent. This will exert pressure on you and the Burning Desire also will pop out its own equivalent courage to battle the pressure inclined.
Follow this steps and your life will change for good.

Acknowledgments;
This wonderful psychological write-up is made possible through Napoleon Hill's principles of success, Ziglar's steps to "see you at the top" and many more philosophers.

http://www.eaglelike.com/2016/07/easy-step-to-create-burning-desire.html?showComment=1469617972163#c3143225046598466588

(1) (Reply)

Verite Microfinance Bank, Lagos Island / Start Your Own Profitable Business With N36,000 / See The Five Habits Of The Rich That Helped Them Get Wealthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.