Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Will Reconcile- Alibaba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Will Reconcile- Alibaba (931 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Will Reconcile- Alibaba by MisterMetro: 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
Veteran comedian, Ali Baba has predicted that Tiwa Savage and estranged hubby, Tee Billz will reconcile. The comedian took to Instagram yesterday, July 26, 2016 talking about the ‘force behind his predictions’.

According to him, he predicted that the Okoye twins ‘Psquare’ were going to get back together and it happened. It is just a matter of time before Tee Billz and Tiwa reconciles.

He wrote, “If I had placed my bet on these brothers coming back… I would have won. Anyway, one of the guys that was there the day I emphatically said they would sort their differences out and get back together called me to say “Ali, I had to call you, because you said so” and he added, “but that Tiwa them own go hard”. So I asked him “You wan bet?”… And he said, “I no trust you again, the kind confidence you take dey talk some things dey fear me”.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/tiwa-savage-and-teebillz-will-reconcile.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Will Reconcile- Alibaba by yakbauer: 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
If their breakup was a media stunt just to remind us that Teebillz still exists in the entertainment industry, then yes they will come back, we've seen the Kardashians do it, and Nigerians have been working tirelessly to copy Hollywood.
But if it was actually a breakup that resulted from infidelity from either Tiwa or Teebillz (I could care less) then I seriously doubt it. Not that it's impossible sha oh, marriage is unique only God knows what could bring them back together.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Will Reconcile- Alibaba by ojun50(m): 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
If i start to talk
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Will Reconcile- Alibaba by Oliviaxx(f): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
Impossicant...
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Will Reconcile- Alibaba by olaniyi0(m): 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
ian, so warris dis? they should go n reconcile in dubai not here in 9ja.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Will Reconcile- Alibaba by Mediapace: 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Sure after son reach 18
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Will Reconcile- Alibaba by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
wish it concerns me
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Will Reconcile- Alibaba by shilehcash(f): 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
is it true she resemble tiwa savage? people always say dey look alike

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Will Reconcile- Alibaba by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

Lets C Who Knows This Nollywood Actor Very Well / How Usain Bolt Rocked Me Over Night - Brazilian Student Who Slept With Him / Singer GT The Guitarman And Wife Welcomes Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.