Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,943 members, 7,803,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

I Hate The Nigerian Youth... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hate The Nigerian Youth... (837 Views)

”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose / I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu / Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate The Nigerian Youth... by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
I’m contemptuous of the cowed and submissive attitude of the Nigerian youth. The type of youths we have today have lost their manhood.

Reduced to an obliging shell, the average youth looks with awe at the political structure and accepts what he regards as the ‘inevitable position’.

In the privacy of his toilet his face twists in silent condemnation of the political games but brightens up in sheepish obedience as he comes online or goes out into the streets. In homebound bus or taxis he joins the chorus that roundly condemns the politicians but is first to praise the government in the face of government agents and their cronies all for a morsel of bread.

All in all, the Nigerian youth has become a shell, a shadow of a man, completely defeated, drowning in his own misery, a slave, an ox bearing the yoke of oppression with sheepish timidity.

This makes me hate the kind of youths we are turning into...

2 Likes

Re: I Hate The Nigerian Youth... by paschal47(m): 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
the change begins with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate The Nigerian Youth... by DropShot: 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
Result of bigotry - religion and ethnicity.

If the leader doing the wrong things is a Christian from South, CAN and majority of Southerners will rally support.

If he's a Muslim and from North, expect majority of his fellow Muslims and northerners to do same.

We were not like this but we know how and when it started. IB!
Re: I Hate The Nigerian Youth... by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
paschal47:
Gbam!!
Re: I Hate The Nigerian Youth... by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
paschal47:

Brother, I've purged myself of this and have vowed to die than live a coward
Re: I Hate The Nigerian Youth... by LORDOFAFONJAS: 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
DropShot:
Result of bigotry.
get a life son cool

1 Like

Re: I Hate The Nigerian Youth... by DropShot: 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

get a life son cool
How does my answer affect you?

Small boy, this your frustration no get rival o.

grin grin grin
Re: I Hate The Nigerian Youth... by paschal47(m): 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
Milonis:

Brother, I've purged myself of this and have vowed to die than live a coward
brother i like your spirit but, how many youths can stand it?

REMEMBER, if you can't beat them, you either join them or watch from the stands.

1 Like

Re: I Hate The Nigerian Youth... by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
paschal47:

brother i like your spirit but, how many youths can stand it?

REMEMBER, if you can't beat them, you either join them or watch from the stands.

Yeah you're absolutely right, there's no other way besides these two...however, I've decided to be a spectator as I work towards a revolution. I don't want the next generation to curse me in my grave
Re: I Hate The Nigerian Youth... by paschal47(m): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
Milonis:

Yeah you're absolutely right, there's no other way besides these two...however, I've decided to be a spectator as I work towards a revolution. I don't want the next generation to curse me in my grave
please I'm so sorry for this question I'm about to ask.
please who caused this, what made our youths so gullible?
Re: I Hate The Nigerian Youth... by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
paschal47:

please I'm so sorry for this question I'm about to ask.
please who caused this, what made our youths so gullible?

No one, brother, no one. Its self-inflicted. The youths are the architect of their own misery.

What else do you expect when the average youth takes little joy in reading, researching and discussing the right things? The politicians, being masters of deceit, understand this and they are always ahead setting the agenda for discussion amongst youths far removed from the important issues we ought to speak about

In that way, the youth is removed from reality and thus, have no facts to counter any argument but just consume it as it comes
Re: I Hate The Nigerian Youth... by Arthurwinner(m): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
nobody loves you keep you mania to ur self
Re: I Hate The Nigerian Youth... by kokoA(m): 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
I hate you to grin
Re: I Hate The Nigerian Youth... by Almajiri1: 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
I love the intro,I love the spirit......
Re: I Hate The Nigerian Youth... by Cherlene(f): 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
paschal47:

Indeed.

Cherlene

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Oyo State Gov. Ajimobi Visits Atuku / Nigerian Civil War: I Will Reveal My Side Of The Story In 2017 – Gowon / Breaking: Niger Delta Group Attacks Rivers, Blows Bera Pipeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.