Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat (62301 Views)

Osun Lawyers In Suit Cutting Grasses (Photos) / Abubakar Aliyu, The Cooperate Pure Water Seller In Abuja Is Now A Student / Windscreen Cleaner In Suit Spotted In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat by evy1(m): 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
shegsrules:
This should be Accra near shoprite if am right?
Your eye correct,Shiashie before spanner.

Re: Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat by AJJ17(m): 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
Foolishh guyy.

In Ghanaians weather / hot charcoal

Person wore coat and tie cheesy

This black stars eeh!

I am not in Ghana but they are most probably not in a hot weather this time,but my problem is can we not make comment without calling someone like you foolish, especially someone who is trying to make ends means by daring to be different Atleast he did not choose to be an armed robber.If you cannot appreciate him then you can ignore instead of using derogatory word.
Re: Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat by muffyt05: 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
oshinadekunle:
change cause our future bank manager to b a corn roaster. sai buhari

Chaiiiii,see your life outside. So Buhari na president of Ghana too? Someone needs sense
Re: Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ojestas:
Who knows!. . .Ghanian president might invite him for a dinner!

Lately, People are trying the absurd to get recognized. One way or the other, he's more popular.

E don hear say na packaging dey ground for naija now, e wan com try am for Ghana. He can be the Olajumoke of Ghana !

I pray!
Re: Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat by Toks2008(m): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
Foolishh guyy.
In Ghanaians weather / hot charcoal
Person wore coat and tie cheesy
This black stars eeh!
Ghana sun ray is not as hot as naija own.
Re: Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat by axishale(m): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
inside hot sun, you wear suit, knot tie come still put hat........

Chai fela yaff sang song
Me I no be gentleman
Re: Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat by majorbanti: 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
Bro God bless ur hustle
Re: Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
What does he do when the ephemeral season of Corn (maize) is over?
Booli (roasted plantain) I guess.
Re: Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat by simeonkoolluck(m): 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
oshinadekunle:
you're finished ogbeni

Re: Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat by EdDave(m): 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
Foolish comments all the way. The guy promote himself with suit and tie. Una follow come promote am. He s now more popular than all of you.
#InternetMarketing.
Re: Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat by shegsrules(m): 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
evy1:
Your eye correct,Shiashie before spanner.
Saw d guy last year March sweating on suit while doing his business.
Re: Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat by evy1(m): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
shegsrules:

Saw d guy last year March sweating on suit while doing his business.
grin grin grin Money must be made.
Re: Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat by Taiyescott(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
k, d man is simply being a PROFESSIONAL corn seller.
Re: Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat by mattmogan88: 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
corporate business
Re: Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat by bigiyaro(m): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
oshinadekunle:
Re: Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat by olagold79: 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
oshinadekunle:

Are you naturally retarded?, or just trying hard to sound stupid undecided . Perhaps you're just genuinely gullible. Wetin concern Buhari with Ghana, even if you failed comprehension ins school are you also colour blind?,the man is wearing a Ghanaian flag tie n somewhere in the write up...it clearly states Acrra. And some folks like you ready liked your vomit.

PS: This is probably the first time I am bashing someone for bashing Buhari.This level of stupidiy was just quite shocking

Re: Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat by OptimusJnr(m): 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
This was in Ghana oooo. It is obvious you didn't read the article before drawing conclusion.
oshinadekunle:
Re: Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat by stephliet(f): 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
wen d money is involved, Naija guys no dea send....
hustle continues
Re: Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat by godunia(m): 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
OP, na suit be that abi na coat
Re: Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat by henrynick(m): 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
oshinadekunle:

Big fool its in Accra how sai baba take reach there??
Re: Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat by Princepoint(m): 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
he is not the 1st person

soooo next topic
Re: Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
oshinadekunle:

guy na Ghana this one happen no be naija...
na waw ooo. even if earthquake happen for China una go blame "change"
Re: Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat by Louislewis: 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
[size=18pt]That man is from Ghana as identified with his Tie[/size]
Re: Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat by InvertedHammer: 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
Roasted?

The guy or the corn?
Re: Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat by hotspec(m): 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
oshinadekunle:
So u mean Buhari is now d president of Ghana. simple news u could not read
Re: Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat by Barigaboy(m): 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
That's called Marketing strategy he wud sell more cos that wud look funny to people and they want to patronize him.
Re: Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat by whitestar01(m): 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
Make him no suffocate ooooooooooooo !
Re: Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat by esphil(m): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
oshinadekunle:
Did you even read the write-up to know it happenedin Ghana?
Re: Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat by gazlyn(f): 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
wink[left][/left]
ajasbaba:
make them enter lagos,

them go surprise wetin there eyes go see.

i hail naija huzulers.
wink
ajasbaba:
make them enter lagos,

them go surprise wetin there eyes go see.

i hail naija huzulers.
Re: Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
salabscholar01:
If what you know did not change you, change what you know...
Oga gudevening oh! I have been seeing your adverts and signature. If you are interested in sponsored advertisement on Facebook,lemme know. Check my signature or PM me for details.
Cheers! cool

Re: Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat by pretty16(f): 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
oshinadekunle:

Haba! It happened in Ghana not naija
Re: Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
hamzia:
Funny

Just sicking attention

Ye mogbe, ibon grin

Say Thank You To Someone Today For What You Have Achieved In Your Career / Let's Discuss Salaries / Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos