Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

The Faith Needed To Receive From God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Faith Needed To Receive From God (649 Views)

Top 10 International Christian Footballers Committed To The Faith / David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota / How To Ask And Receive From God Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Faith Needed To Receive From God by Earthkumy(m): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
THE FAITH NEEDED TO RECEIVE FROM GOD
Before I became an instrument in the hand of God, one question has always being in my mind, and the question is what level of faith does it takes to receive answers from God? Everyone seems to have the same answer “faith undoubted” you have to believe without doubt in your mind, is what everyone seems to be saying. How true is the above answer? If your heart is filled with believe without little doubt in it, to me that is, full faith. Your faith have acceded mustard seed faith Jesus was talking about in the book Luke 17:6. To make it simple let me illustrate with true live stories. My mother called some months back to tell me my niece is sick and she needed money to take her to hospital, I told her to give my niece the phone let me pray for her, the sickness will be gone. She told me is not prayers she needs, what she need is money to take her to hospital. And I don’t have the money I would have given her; I told her that and the call ended. Early last month she called me late at night and told me to pray for her, I was surprised that she is demanding I pray for her. My mother is a prayer warrior leader so I do understand when she told me she don’t need prayer for my niece what she need is money for hospital, I know she had prayed for her already with no immediate answer. But her calling me to pray for her is surprising to me, I prayed for her as she requested. The next morning she called me and told me that as I finished praying for her the serious sickness that held her down was healed, she told me it was my younger brother that forced her to call me to pray for her. Now mind you my mother didn’t call me because she believe that God will heal her through me, she called me because she had no other choice and she was very sick, she called out of necessity not out of full faith, but her picking the phone to call me is faith enough for God to heal her with it. In one of our Friday vigil a woman attended with Heavy pregnancy, after she went to farm to uproot cassava, peel and took it for grinding, she will still fry and sell it in the market. She will still stand through prayers Friday nights. Her husband is a drunkard, one Friday night she was praying Holy Spirit moved me to talk to her, I told her because she is hard working and prayerful God will change her husband from drunkard to a better man. On Saturday evening I saw her husband drunk and looking for me, I asked him what is the matter he told me that he is tired of the life he leaves he want God to change him to a better person, if God can do it for all the people he sees in our Church, same God can do it for him, he told me the history of some of the men in our Church because he knows them from childhood until the Church came in, and their lives was changed. He told me he believes his own story will be like them and I prayed for him, God answered and he stopped drinking and smoking. Later he stopped coming to Church, some weeks back I saw him seating from end of the road to another, why he was trying to come to Church because he can’t stand well or seat down for long, he was in serious pain, I assisted him into the Church. He told me that he was uprooting plant in the farm when his west shifted. I started praying for him for healing, nothing happened, he was still in pains, I told him to lie down on alter, but still yet the pain was there. One of our Church leaders who were with me when he came in started to tell him to believe, she told him is because of his lack of faith he is not healed. At the time of the conversation I was quit to hear what the Holy Spirit will say, the Holy Spirit reminded me of what I told his wife that Friday night, I told them is not faith issue, I asked why did he went back to drink he tried to deny it but he couldn’t. I told him what I told his wife, I prayed for him not to heal but to be relieved so that he will be able to go home. I told him if he comes to vigil he will be healed. I told him the world I pronounced to his wife has been heard by heaven and earth, anything that will stop him from drinking again will happen to him. That Friday he didn’t come to vigil, I went to visit him he was still in pain, and his wife was sick too, I prayed for his wife she was heal immediately, still I told him to find his way to church for his own healing. He came on Tuesday Bible study, why I was teaching the pain left, he started dancing in joy. Many were healed in our programs many of them came not with full faith, but their leaving their houses to come to church is faith enough for God to heal them. If a sick person has faith with no doubt in it, he or she doesn’t need anyone to lay hand on them to be healed, they can heal themselves by praying in the name of Jesus. The faith and the anointing of the one laying the hand is much more important, than the faith of the receiver. What I’m saying is Jesus said in the book of Mark 16:15-18 that those who believe will heal the sick, but he didn’t say those we will be healed must believe. Those who Jesus asked do u believe you will be made well; when they say yes he normally tells them their faith made them whole. He never said be healed to them, because according to him their faith has done that already. In my next write up I will be talking about the secret that brings about continuous healing in the Church.
Pastor Eze Chukwu Earthkumy
For advice call +2347030604119
E-mail- earthcumi@yahoo.com
Assemblies of God Church
Idumuda quarters, Ogbe-ani beside Eliaza shop
Akwukwu Igbo, Oshimili North LGA
Delta State
https://earthkumy..com.ng/2016/07/the-faith-needed-to-receive-from-god.html

1 Like

Re: The Faith Needed To Receive From God by kesprime(m): 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
God bless you for this

1 Like

Re: The Faith Needed To Receive From God by Earthkumy(m): 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
kesprime:
God bless you for this
God bless you too

1 Like

Re: The Faith Needed To Receive From God by Earthkumy(m): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
Jesus is still doing good
Re: The Faith Needed To Receive From God by Earthkumy(m): 8:57am On Aug 06, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Religion: A Tool For Love Or Separation / Should I Pay My Tithe To My Mum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.