Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Hi - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hi (1890 Views)

Hi There, It Has Come To Our Attention That Some People Are Sharing FAKE News. / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng / Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi by dammyllare(m): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Bbb
Re: Hi by dammyllare(m): 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
Pls someone should kindly respond out of the viewers
Re: Hi by teeg: 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
I've once attended an interview conducted by Pruvia consultant in this same company. The company is into real estate, they are just starting up though so do not expect much in terms of pay.
Why don't you give it a try and see what comes out of it.
Re: Hi by dammyllare(m): 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
Alright....thanks a lot for the info
Re: Hi by denjluk: 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
i got this as well but which one is Site engineering executive?
Re: Hi by GEExclusive: 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
teeg:
I've once attended an interview conducted by Pruvia consultant in this same company. The company is into real estate, they are just starting up though so do not expect much in terms of pay.
Why don't you give it a try and see what comes out of it.
I have someone who got the same invite. You seem to know the place well enough, how can he navigate his way to place from under bridge?
Re: Hi by teeg: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
From under bridge, let him take keke going to Toyin and stop at the Ecobank on Toyin street. He'll see the street signpost (Mojidi), just beside the bank.
Ayinde Adeleye is by the first turning on the right.
Although, the company has no visible signpost when I was there , but I think the building was recently renovated so he should be able quickly identify it.

N.B. I suck at giving description. I hope he would be able to locate it with the help of Google map. grin
Re: Hi by GEExclusive: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
This thread is so dry
Re: Hi by GEExclusive: 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
dammyllare:
Pls someone should kindly respond out of the viewers
denjluk:
i got this as well but which one is Site engineering executive?
Aren't you guys suppose to brainstorm on the unexpected?
Re: Hi by dammyllare(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
The interview went well and they looked a good upcoming real estate company
Re: Hi by denjluk: 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
GEExclusive:
This thread is so dry

What do u expect when an upcoming firm call u for an interview? Is either u disagree or manage it like that.
Re: Hi by dammyllare(m): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
Guys whatsup? From those that attended the interview has anyone been contacted for the second phase of interview?
I just got a message and a call for the second phase of interview on saturday....let's rub minds
Re: Hi by dammyllare(m): 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
Am I the only one who was invited for the second round of interview?
Why is no one responding or saying a word?

(1) (Reply)

Info About GEOSCAPE LIMITED / closed! / Apply For All Federal Government Jobs In Nigeria 2018/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.