Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

TY Danjuma Becomes Ntel Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TY Danjuma Becomes Ntel Chairman (26667 Views)

TY Danjuma's 80th Birthday Celebration: Ambode, Amaechi, Amosun, Gowon Attend / Jukun Body Demands Withdrawal Of Threat To Arrest TY Danjuma / TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TY Danjuma Becomes Ntel Chairman by Chinom(m): 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
I do not and will never consider this man and other retired military thieves like him as genuine businessmen. I would also become a billionaire is some moronic head of state 'dashed' me an oil block worth billions of dollars. Danjuma was a retired General at 40. Where else in the world does that happen?.

Without being tribal, I can confidently beat my chest and say that the few Igbo billionaires we have made their money from the scratch as genuine businessman. It is a statement of fact. Innocent Chukwuma (Innoson) started trading as a teenager selling vehicle parts. Orji Uzor Kalu sold Palm oil and stock fish. Cosmas Maduka was a child apprentice who rose to the top.

These Northern billionaires just had investment capital thrown at their laps. Products of a heavily corrupt system.

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma Becomes Ntel Chairman by kalohkaloh: 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
Clever move by a crook-ed Tunde Ayeni to cover his illegal deals in NITEL! Why didn't he cme and pick my father to be the Chairman of NTEL? Shior!!
Re: TY Danjuma Becomes Ntel Chairman by swillonch(m): 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
Chairman encrypted with 1G heading 4G network undecided
Best way to calm Mr President is by placing northerners as members of board of trustee! Madueke-Aluko-Ayeni(TY Danjuma) case closed!!!
Re: TY Danjuma Becomes Ntel Chairman by Chukazu: 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
the same Tunde Ayeni that borrowed billions from Skype bank without a single collateral has used same money to buy Nitel and appoint Danjuma to cover up his mess?
Re: TY Danjuma Becomes Ntel Chairman by abuaudu(m): 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
old men being recycled
Re: TY Danjuma Becomes Ntel Chairman by yom2(m): 12:01am On Jul 28, 2016
madridguy:
Chai, which way Nigeria?

Same people recycling themselves... God dey
i bau o, may and baker dey there dey stagnate for years.
Re: TY Danjuma Becomes Ntel Chairman by Chinom(m): 6:48am On Jul 28, 2016
Chinom:
I do not and will never consider this man and other retired military thieves like him as genuine businessmen. I would also become a billionaire is some moronic head of state 'dashed' me an oil block worth billions of dollars. Danjuma was a retired General at 40. Where else in the world does that happen?.

Without being tribal, I can confidently beat my chest and say that the few Igbo billionaires[s] we have made their money from the scratch as [/s]genuine businessman. It is a statement of fact. Innocent Chukwuma (Innoson) started trading as a teenager selling vehicle parts. Orji Uzor Kalu sold Palm oil and stock fish. Cosmas Maduka was a child apprentice who rose to the top.

These Northern billionaires just had investment capital thrown at their laps. Products of a heavily corrupt system.

Mr. eediot moderator. Continue your pathetic practice of altering and adding words to my posts to make the English seem bad. You are a very sick person. This is not the first time.
I am probably done with NL.
Re: TY Danjuma Becomes Ntel Chairman by supereagle(m): 7:47am On Jul 28, 2016
Benjamin Adekunle who handled the most difficult terrain of the civil war , Atlantic theater , didn't get a single oil block. North Will continue to cheat the south.
Re: TY Danjuma Becomes Ntel Chairman by mapet: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
It is just pure greed that i see in all these old ani mals still ruling the country undecided

Pure greed that he's a successful business man, whose clout Ntel wants to latch on, thus making him the Chairman? Bros, what is your problem?
Re: TY Danjuma Becomes Ntel Chairman by mapet: 8:32am On Jul 28, 2016
madridguy:
Chai, which way Nigeria?

Same people recycling themselves... God dey

This is a private business and not government appointment, ignorant!!!
Re: TY Danjuma Becomes Ntel Chairman by mapet: 8:34am On Jul 28, 2016
todayboy:
Job for the northerners

Omenka and the afonjas oya make ona come support the slave master

Now I know that you guys are irredeemable illiterates. So appointment as Chairman of Ntel is marginalisation to you?
Re: TY Danjuma Becomes Ntel Chairman by mapet: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2016
herzern:
Buhari....Kinq of the North cheesy

This is ridiculous...........Are you guys this dumb ignorant?
Re: TY Danjuma Becomes Ntel Chairman by mapet: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2016
LMAyedun:
This is just a big shame on Buhari and his Gov't.

Shame on Buhari and his govt? You can't be this crude and ignorant!!!! When did board appointment of a private company become an FG issue?
Re: TY Danjuma Becomes Ntel Chairman by mapet: 9:30am On Jul 28, 2016
BarryX:
Inasmuch I despise Old men falling up themselves to still rule or control us such as the Buhari and TY examples

It was during GEJ that they sold NITEL to those oldies NATCOM

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/natcom-buys-nitel-m-tel-252m/

1. ......In addition, even though GEJ sold Ntel to one of his friends, and campaign donor https://www.nairaland.com/2056434/tunde-ayeni-donated-2b-naira/1 we should move on, Ntel is gone........
2. Besides, Ntel was becoming like a hydra-headed monster. Prior failed attempt at privatising it kept reducing the value
Re: TY Danjuma Becomes Ntel Chairman by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4027027_20160727170228_jpege97dce8fcf0621b1caf6bb74aac9c393

No surprises..

Simply means he is a majority shareholder in the company.

Bro u re ryt danjuma is a very smart bizman I bleaf e has d loin share nd our buhari sef don hep him biz

Re: TY Danjuma Becomes Ntel Chairman by mapet: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2016
chyket:
Very smart business move!!!!,the former Chairman Ayeni was recently sacked from Skye bank plc.He will very soon face CBN/AMMCON investigations.I guess this move of installing Gen Danjuma as Chairman will insulate the company from those enquiries given Gen Danjuma's military background and relationship with PMB.

1. I was wondering how long it will take me to get a simple intelligent analysis of the implication of this strategic move. Many at times you almost give up on NL.
2. @Chyket, spot on. I share your opinion. Tunde Ayeni had a carry over of GEJ' s govt's controversies, even his relationship to James Ibori will only complicate things for the company.
3. It is important tha Ntel starts off on a right foot, and get rid of all controversies. We despirately need to start grooming Local MNC and that will compete and outcompete the MTNs and the Etisalat of this world. As much as many may not like it, Ntel, Glo and Dangote's telecoms companies are our best shot for now
Re: TY Danjuma Becomes Ntel Chairman by mapet: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2016
mu2sa2:
Ok shall nlers consider sponsoring a petition to ntel, a private concern, to appoint one of the own young under 20s to head the company?

are you minding these young unintelligent fools calling themselves youth. The non-starters have not even seen that they fall flat on a scale of basic intelligence
Re: TY Danjuma Becomes Ntel Chairman by sweetgala(m): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2016
todayboy:
Job for the northerners

Omenka and the afonjas oya make ona come support the slave master

TY a northerner the man is from the middle belt.

The T in his name stands for Theophilus
Re: TY Danjuma Becomes Ntel Chairman by mapet: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2016
rhymaholic:
To say the least I'm unhappy with Buhari's appointments lately. Same old people that have ruined and ran this country down are the same people he's putting in positions.

To say the least, wrt to the topic of discussion, you have simply demonstrated how sub-par your education is...................
Re: TY Danjuma Becomes Ntel Chairman by mapet: 9:46am On Jul 28, 2016
totorimi:
Let it be known to the whole world that this name Danjuma has been circulating in all government in power since I was born some two decades ago and when i check to see what this man has done for this nation to deserve such routine and cyclic govt appointment I cannot see. The only thing I see is that he has been a coupist in the past and today he is being rewarded with tax payers salary.

I checked again to see if he had ever invented anything, nothing, i looked again if he has a scholarship scheme for the youths or a football or sporting event he is sponsoring, none. So I looked into his home and I discovered that all he is doing is to marry young fine women.

The youths of Nigeria must put aside tribe, religion, ethnicity or gender and save ourselves from the shackles of old military men who have sworn to die in public office at the expense of our own time and space. We must send them all back to the village if they refuse to gerroff peacefully and honorably. They are spent wood stealing our money, marrying our wives, and ruining our country.

Two things from these 3 paragraph of crap
1. That you could not separate a private concern from a govt appointment makes who sound silly
2. That you cannot separate Theophilus from Musa means you cannot be relied upon.

I will advise that you seek more understanding and cross-check facts before you post
Re: TY Danjuma Becomes Ntel Chairman by mapet: 9:47am On Jul 28, 2016
Chinom:

Without being tribal, I can confidently beat my chest and say that the few Igbo billionaires we have made their money from the scratch as genuine businessman. It is a statement of fact. Innocent Chukwuma (Innoson) started trading as a teenager selling vehicle parts. Orji Uzor Kalu sold Palm oil and stock fish. Cosmas Maduka was a child apprentice who rose to the top.

How then can you sound intelligent, when you're chronically tribal?
Re: TY Danjuma Becomes Ntel Chairman by jagbajantus: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2016
Yakubu Theophilus Danjuma is a thief. Barawo.
He should have been locked up in Kirikiri prison a long time ago.
Nigeria - a country where criminals roam around scot-free, suffering no punishment or consequences whatsoever for their crimes.
Re: TY Danjuma Becomes Ntel Chairman by Haishophem(m): 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
It's clearly visible that ethnicity has covered some people's sense of reasoning. Ntel is a private entity for cry out loud... The company can appoint anyone as its chairman or ... How this appointment take concern Buhari for God's sake.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria May Lose Niger Republic’s $665m Yearly Energy Cash / DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections / More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.