Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 (71167 Views)

Public Execution By Firing Squad In Lagos, July 1, 1995 (Throwback Photos) / Robbery : Four To Die By Firing Squad / Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Maski87: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
Big story,come see 10000 nigerians wey go die from hunger and starvation this year
/changeei
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by hollyayo(m): 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ika ni yin sir grin
Kockane:
Eyin eeyan mi, shey e notice bi oruko awon omo Igbo shey fill list yen. Smh. Anytime ti e ba ti gbo drug dealer, omo Igbo noni. Ise won niyen, awon abani loruko je. Ki a shaa ma gbadura fun won so that won ma change.

God bless Nigeria.

Signed,
PRO, NCAN, South West chapter.

7 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by ipreach: 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by ahahnow: 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nigerians and disgracing Nigeria abroad

2 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Smooyis(m): 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
KOBOJO:

Ade the ode....you see how foolish you are and how incapacitated u are in reasoning a right....

So in Yorubaland ..there are no criminals abi ??

Criminality knows no color, race, religion or tribe. We should stop being stupid by thinking otherwise.

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by benji93: 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
herzern:
Eugene Ape
Humphrey Jefferson
Obinna Nwajagu
Michael Titus
Okonkwo Nonso Kingsley

Even thouqh this is a sad event to Niqeria as a whole.......NCAN...Oyo state chapter sends condolences to our hardworkinq jewish brothers....just imaqine!.....Our Jewish brothers bought all the five slots for Nigeria grin
Bro you killed it. Many apologies for reporting late, on behald of all members of NCAN, somalia(diasporan branch) i confess that this is just a normal routine, but it was done in an impressive fashion, 5 young jews heeded to their calling and boughted all 5 alloted slots,just like that without compulsion, that was epic.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
Knowledge9000:
To Afonjas already commenting. You have no shame...I'll rather die overseas than to be a coward and let Hausa-Fulani slaughter me in my own land in Lagos and do nothing. Nnamdi Kanu envisioned that all these young men will come home when the Nation of the Rising Sun is restored to stop the sufferings of our people overseas. These men want to come back but only in the nation of the rising sun!
clap for yourself for that consolation hahahahaha.

9 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by phemmycool: 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
Thank God Yoruba name no dey there

7 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
chai heeeeyy!
Allah Akbar!

pipe naigeriyans ne!
PIPE EMEKAS NONI shocked
umunna mooooo! smh undecided

Chukwuma Ibro Danbaba
signin condo register on behalf of
NCAN, Sambisa chapter...
wat a sad day

cry

shikoriko!
dem nor deh taya ni grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by j3r3myk3n(m): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
[size=80]
*In olamide's voice*

Eyin omo Igbo

Igbo

Mo gbo information

Mation........[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by shollydave(m): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
May their souls rest in pieces,who cares cool

2 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by phemmycool: 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
Mm na your pple them be
& they will surely kill them smooyis
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by henroe2k2(m): 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
God knows the best.... I do not judge... Dear Lrod, pls show mercy....
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
leofab:
Ewu... Is Humphrey Jefferson; Michael Titus and Eugene Ape Igbo Names?
no na tapa name. Bimbo

1 Like

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by galadima77(m): 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
Niger state chapter of...............
Reporting live for the North central zone
Names diligently checked!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by olaniyi0(m): 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
Knowledge9000:
To Afonjas already commenting. You have no shame...I'll rather die overseas than to be a coward and let Hausa-Fulani slaughter me in my own land in Lagos and do nothing. Nnamdi Kanu envisioned that all these young men will come home when the Nation of the Rising Sun is restored to stop the sufferings of our people overseas. These men want to come back but only in the nation of the rising sun!
oponu apoda! ur brothers smuggled drug they are not killing them with glory but shame, ur mama still dey yeast running helter and skelter to avoid herdsmen killing them like fowls everyday and u are here spewing thrash like a volcanoe, didinrin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
cooltola:
We should not assume that they are all guilty. If u notice no one from Indonesia was on the name list.
maybe you need to go for checkup on your eye.
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by gamargu(m): 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
LydayBobo:
We are talking about taking lives of fellow Nigerians and people are joking about NCAN. Guys this is a serious matter and I hope our law makers can at least try pleading for leniency.
fellow Nigerians undecided leniency undecided. when the flat heads stop being drug peddlers then the government can ask for leniency but unfortunately its their habit and a leopard cannot change its spots. Indonesia has made it clear what their stance is on drug peddlers but they refuse to listen so how is it our problem when our fellow Nigerians grin don't have regards for their lives.

Make them kill them wetin concern me undecided In fact make them kill all drug peddlers not my problem. i don't know anyone who is into drug peddling undecided

6 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
UGONNAM:

have you really tested your dna? do you know how many yorubas that will be facing execution every 10 mins if Nigeria is to be executing anybody that steals from government or private sector through pen or ghost workers?

I guest if that is happening in this country, you wouldn't have been born because your parents must have been long executed.

FOOL.
be for you to[b]
UGONNAM:

have you really tested your dna? do you know how many yorubas that will be facing execution every 10 mins if Nigeria is to be executing anybody that steals from government or private sector through pen or ghost workers?

I guest if that is happening in this country, you wouldn't have been born because your parents must have been long executed.

FOOL.
be for you to[/b]
UGONNAM:

FOOL.
be for you to guest hahahahahahaha, e pain am ntooorrrr. Do you need handkerchief? Hahahahahaha. O ti jo. Your own parent wound av bin burnt alive. Hahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Belmot(m): 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
Iceberg3:

ray charlse,abeg remove ya glass,check my moniker o....quite obvious igbos are making yall zombies go 360.....me know say e pain u die,buh not be me u ask whateva kwesan....
My own kwesan still stands,why didnt u channel the question u asked that more intelligent guy to the zombies making mockery of themselve on this thread....and why are u pained by the guys kwesan? It is too much for ur sophisticated brain to process?
God! Why you mumu like this? It seems writing long story is your hobby... Since you are his mouth piece, let me ask you again. How does afonja relate to the point his trying to make?

2 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by leofab(f): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
wizzakosh:
no na tapa name. Bimbo
stupidi**ty won't allow you that those are English names..

When it's crime south south are Igbo, but when it comes to Oyel they are mid western...
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Iceberg3: 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
Belmot:
God! Why you mumu like this? It seems writing long story is your hobby... Since you are his mouth piece, let me ask you again. How does afonja relate to the point his trying to make?

lolls see painment o....

Zombie,my kwesan still stands....zombies posted b4 that more clever guy and he responded to their insults...so why were u, and are, still pained and why didnt u challenge the zombies he responded to? I understand that u are an executive zombie,but try and answer a simple non waec kwesan....use ur brain na...
grin
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Airyprince(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
Kockane:
Eyin eeyan mi, shey e notice bi oruko awon omo Igbo shey fill list yen. Smh. Anytime ti e ba ti gbo drug dealer, omo Igbo noni. Ise won niyen, awon abani loruko je. Ki a shaa ma gbadura fun won so that won ma change.

God bless Nigeria.

Signed,
PRO, NCAN, South West chapter.
O dika diz guy na yi ala mehn juz imagine fiz nonsense ndo it nt ur fault o buhari na cause ya onye ara olofo omo
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by fakati(m): 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
Anyway it's a pity .
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Belmot(m): 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
Iceberg3:

lolls see painment o....

Zombie,my kwesan still stands....zombies posted b4 that more clever guy and he responded to their insults...so why were u, and are, still pained and why didnt u challenge the zombies he responded to? I understand that u are an executive zombie,but try and answer a simple non waec kwesan....use ur brain na...
grin
I can see you are on your period.... Not interested in your zombie bullcrap.

Waiting for your next ramblings.

5 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
Blackfire:

in one of the ibadan oriki:

ibadan ti o jale, o ran ju ni... Ask that guy to tell u the meaning.

To all of u rejoicing at the people in deathrow because they are from the 'Jewish' tribe.. Continue don't stop.. Nemesis have a way of repaying everyone.

To all boys intending to travel out of naija to Asia an all u ve in mind is drugs.. To make quick money to uplift ya family from poverty, believe u are destroying yourself, and your family u want to die for will live on as if u never existed.

Never do anything in DESPERATION.

*NOW U CAN INSULT ME*
what is this one talking about. Do u knw the meaning of that nemesis? Who send them to carry drug that nemesis will catch. You fall hand oo.

1 Like

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by SHAIBULIAR: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
NATIONALPASTOR:

And yet you poo on your pant when B1@FR@ is mentioned?

They do drug and sow seed and pay tithe to Yoruba Adeboye and Oyedepo. Have the duo ever rejected tithes from Igbos? NO !

So who is the bigger robber here?
all of you now
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by missKiffy(f): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
waterhouse071:
Some "hard working" guys were executed last year. Only animals won't learn. They keep calling Nigeria zoo, but they are the animals that make Nigeria zoo.
This is a knock out

6 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Iceberg3: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
Belmot:
I can see you are on your period.... Not interested in your zombie bullcrap.

Waiting for your next ramblings.

lollss....so ya zombie brain no fit process anything atal! Hit ur head for wall small,nah,loose nut fit couple back..lollls...
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by preselect(m): 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
lol@ name checkers grin grin grin

but seriously, these guys keep going to indonesia to do drugs, dont they read the newspapers/nairaland/ or watch tv? what's wrong with them? which kind of money is this?

and even though I want to blame . . . . . "you-know-who" wink . . . . but on this occasion i'll give him a pass. . . bc only those of you going to face the bullet are to blame for this situation.

keep away from drugs . . . . . or if you cant . . . at least keep away from Indonesia.

#SayNoToDrugs

1 Like

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
Iphie89:
Westerners making a fool of themselves here. Yes what they did is bad,but maybe we should enforce the penalty of death to drugs and stealing in Nigeria and see what happens. What we forget is the indonesians,infact europeans and americans and asians do not know igbo,all they know are Nigerians. Maybe you should go to UK and see what the yorubas are doing there,causing mayhem everywhere or is it italy where edos and yorubas have turned italy to prostitute and drug zone and yet there's no drug penalty in italy. If these 5 guys where americans,would america allow there execution? The westerns should answer that. Buhari killed 3 nigerians in 1985 and everybody including yorubas were shouting. Well he's back and the fulanis are destroying the west with there cattles like ekiti,oyo,osun etc. The earlier we realize we are one and support ourselves the better. My papa say when one finger touch oil,d other four must they affected. #iprayforabetternigeria
as they are destroying west with cattle, they are building east like enugu, anambra, aba, imo and turning them to london abi?

6 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Iceberg3: 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
missKiffy:
haba! Kei u,u dis gombe yanriya.....wia u dey since...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper / Police Arrest Favour Oyhou, AuchiPoly Student For Killing Her Boyfriend (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.