Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,787 members, 7,806,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Auchi Poly Admission NOT Released Yet - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Auchi Poly Admission NOT Released Yet (473 Views)

Admission Not Confirmed By JAMB: Please Advice Me / My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help / Maurid Poly Admission For New Student Extended From Oct 7 To Oct 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Auchi Poly Admission NOT Released Yet by JerryJJZ(m): 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
News has been circulating since that one of the leading polytechnics in Nigeria, Auchi Polytechnic has officially released her admission list for 20162017 academic session and this said news has been misleading many AP aspirants.

I am currently in Auchi and I have received countless calls from people in/outside of Edo State asking for confirmation of the said news. Dont be surprised they call me, that's because I helped so many people during the admission processing procedures.

I hereby debunk the false news as no sign, circular, notice whatsoever has been released by the school authority regarding the admission status.

I wonder why someone can just frame something and create news out of it!

Mods please move this trend to the front page to avoid misleading. Thanks

Re: Auchi Poly Admission NOT Released Yet by JerryJJZ(m): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
Cc:lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

The Politics Of University Admission In Nigeria / UNILAG Set To Proceed With Screening Of Candidate. / Lautech Sets To Resume Very Very Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.