Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,744 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) (18692 Views)

Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged / Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) / Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) by Goke7: 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
EYIMICHAEL:

Without Alexander OLUSOLA OKE APC is going no where. God bless you.

With the way saraki has divided APC, are you sure an oke who was also in PDP like saraki won't be another bone in the neck for APC?

hmm I have my doubts about decampees
Re: Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) by suasmablow(m): 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
EYIMICHAEL:

Without Alexander OLUSOLA OKE APC is going no where. God bless you.
The same PDP mull and strange bed fellow? Let the real labourers reap the fruits of their efforts before PDP defectors
Re: Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) by BlackOnassis(m): 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
Dude looks cool.
Re: Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) by EYIMICHAEL(m): 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
suasmablow:

The same PDP mull and strange bed fellow?
Let the real labourers reap the fruits of their efforts before PDP defectors

Then AKETI should go and sit in a corner till after the election.
The likes of
Olusegun Abraham should be considered the personality sound reasonable bells than AKETI.
OKE is a different folks believe me.
If a transparent primary is conducted OKE will wire them.
APC will still fail.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) by kunlegboye(m): 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
That man has a good record and also broke many records with NBA.....Let's give him chance and see what he'll do this time!

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) by Duru009(m): 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Kep rantin like a tribalistic bigot....
90% of investment n properties in this country are owned by igbos. Even most of d investment in ur soo called south west ar legally n duly owned by hardworking sons and daughters of igbo land....
Mumum
ApenaEde:
I lov Yorubas , very very sophisticated political culture, highly tolerant & civilized. Yoruba and politics of no-bitterness . The only region wt real political leaders and heavy - weight. No region can boast of d likes of OBJ and D Indomitable JAGABAN of Africa. Unlike our friends from ........d land of gullies who only cry of marginalization & our southern lazy bones whose profession is oil bunkering, and vandalism. Yoruba I hail thee.
Re: Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) by EYIMICHAEL(m): 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Goke7:

With the way saraki has divided APC, are you sure an oke who was also in PDP like saraki won't be another bone in the neck for APC?

Alexander OLUSOLA OKE is different from Saraki. You know Saraki family quite alright. What they did with Society Generale as well as Kwara State.
OKE is a Lawyer. Check his records.
Re: Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) by Godfullsam(m): 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
ApenaEde:
I lov Yorubas , very very sophisticated political culture, highly tolerant & civilized. Yoruba and politics of no-bitterness . The only region wt real political leaders and heavy - weight. No region can boast of d likes of OBJ and D Indomitable JAGABAN of Africa. Unlike our friends from ........d land of gullies who only cry of marginalization & our southern lazy bones whose profession is oil bunkering, and vandalism. Yoruba I hail thee.

you don start abi?

Just wait, let the children of hatred from the cursed land of the rising sun get you.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) by Godfullsam(m): 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
YourMajesty:
Reasonable Nigerians are tired of APC but some zombies will prefer to eat shiit from the demonic APC.

.....and how is that you problem

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) by tukdi: 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
tongue
BiafraBushBoy:
SANS always do well...

Fashola, Sullivan chime, numerous to count cool

Good for him
tongue Sullivan Chime is not a SAN! He is a lawyer and former Attorney General of Enugu State!
Re: Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
tukdi:
tongue tongue Sullivan Chime is not a SAN! He is a lawyer and former Attorney General of Enugu State!

Chai... I don fail am cheesy cheesy
Re: Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) by YourMajesty(m): 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
Godfullsam:

.....and how is that you problem
With all due respect sir, i will advise you to keep quiet if you don't have anything sensible to say. Have a lovely day in fuccktown.
Re: Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
Duru009:
Kep rantin like a tribalistic bigot....
90% of investment n properties in this country are owned by igbos. Even most of d investment in ur soo called south west ar legally n duly owned by hardworking sons and daughters of igbo land....
Mumum
why you didn't say 100% mufu. Which of the igbo are u talking about, the drug dealer or the ones that use parent, brothers and sisters for money? Don't ban me here o. Just need to ask this mumu ni.
Re: Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) by Bash92(m): 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
DEBJOCH1:
Akeredolu under ACN wen Iroko was still relevant and command respect in Ondo state, gave Iroko a run for his money, now that Iroko has lost relevance, all hail Akeredolu.
Akeredolu didn't give him any run for his money. If am correct Akeredolu came third behind olusola one who was 2nd

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) by DropShot: 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
YourMajesty:
Reasonable Nigerians are tired of APC but some zombies will prefer to eat shiit from the demonic APC.
grin grin grin grin grin

The only party Nigerians are tired of is the Poverty Development Party, the ultra corrupt party that messed the country for sixteen years.
Re: Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) by babdap: 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
ApenaEde:
Ipod and Nda are coming for you.
Re: Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) by tukdi: 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
grin
BiafraBushBoy:

Chai... I don fail am cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) by YourMajesty(m): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
DropShot:

grin grin grin grin grin

The only party Nigerians are tired of is the Poverty Development Party, the ultra corrupt party that messed the country for sixteen years.
Am not suprised this bullshiit is coming from you. It's typical of a zombified supporter to type this impressive bullshiit. cool
Re: Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) by Godfullsam(m): 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
YourMajesty:
With all due respect sir, i will advise you to keep quiet if you don't have anything sensible to say. Have a lovely day in fuccktown.

keep your respect to urself and face ur own problem. The fact that you are able to register on nairaland does'nt you must spew your venorm of hatred and bitterness on every issue discussed.
Re: Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) by DropShot: 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
YourMajesty:
Am not suprised this bullshiit is coming from you. It's typical of a zombified supporter to type this impressive bullshiit. cool
Keep wailing! It's in your DNA.

grin grin grin
Re: Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) by YourMajesty(m): 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
Godfullsam:

keep your respect to urself and face ur own problem. The fact that you are able to register on nairaland does'nt you must spew your venorm of hatred and bitterness on every issue discussed.
Okay, thanks! Like i said earlier, have a lovely day in fuccktown. Bye! cool
Re: Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) by YourMajesty(m): 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
DropShot:
Keep wailing! It's in your DNA.
grin grin grin
Lol, atleast it's better than being a certified zombie. grin
Re: Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) by DropShot: 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
YourMajesty:
Lol, atleast it's better than being a certified zombie. grin
Whatever makes you sad is welcomed by me.

I can't spank a child and expect him/her not to cry. Removing the Ineffectual Buffoon was more than spanking you and your co travellers.

Wail on boy.
Re: Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) by YourMajesty(m): 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
DropShot:

Whatever makes you sad is welcomed by me.

I can't spank a child and expect him/her not to cry. Removing the Ineffectual Buffoon was more than spanking you and your co travellers.

Wail on boy.
Lol, a worthless fellow feeling funky. grin Abeg shift, you're not worth it. Don't even dare to mention me. Have fun in fuccktown.
Re: Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) by engineerboat(m): 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
DEBJOCH1:
Akeredolu under ACN wen Iroko was still relevant and command respect in Ondo state, gave Iroko a run for his money, now that Iroko has lost relevance, all hail Akeredolu.

By coming distant 3rd in the election

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) by miqos02(m): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
he will lose again
Re: Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) by dakkayode(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
EYIMICHAEL:

ACN failed because Aketi was a novice and a political neophyte.
APC will still fail with AKETI or boriffice
Ur mouth is wide ..PDP slut
Re: Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) by dakkayode(m): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
YourMajesty:
Okay, thanks! Like i said earlier, have a lovely day in fuccktown. Bye! cool
This guy is really a saint.. U don't even know d spelling of fu*ktown ... How on earth I know d spelling self..
Re: Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) by YourMajesty(m): 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
dakkayode:

This guy is really a saint.. U don't even know d spelling of fu*ktown ... How on earth I know d spelling self..
Re: Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) by Duru009(m): 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
Mumu. Ask fashola wen he was d lagos state gov.
Google mumu.....
Tribal bigot
wizzakosh:
why you didn't say 100% mufu. Which of the igbo are u talking about, the drug dealer or the ones that use parent, brothers and sisters for money? Don't ban me here o. Just need to ask this mumu ni.
Re: Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) by EYIMICHAEL(m): 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=dakkayode post=47947782] Ur mouth is wide ..PDP slut[/quo

I am a political person but not partisan
Re: Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) by EYIMICHAEL(m): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Goke7:

I trust OKE. go and check his records.
Try and find out about his person.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Birthday Party Of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha (Photos) / DSS Operatives Seal CoreTV Abuja / Lagos Land Use Act: A Declaration Of War Against Lagosians Especially The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.