Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) (79163 Views)

Nollywood Actor Ani Iyoho Set His Career On Fire With This Nude Photo. / Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World / ANI IYOHO UPDATE Nollywood Movie Fooled The World (vid and Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) by ladej(m): 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
This guy was in lekki wives
Very promising actor. Oh no. They must not go Scot free
Re: Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) by gsharp12(m): 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
Its just unfortunate. Nothing just happens.. It has already happend in the spirit realm b4 it took place physically.. I guess he didnt take the d revelations dat was ealier revealed to him seriously.. Wish him quick recovery
Re: Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) by Babycherry(f): 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
veekid:

Dem dey follow that guy from village, don't you think?
I concur
Re: Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) by Heeyhun(f): 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
it's funny how you guys can't see a publicity stunt when it's starring right at your face.
Re: Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) by IFYHENDY(m): 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
lie lie people Hakeem effects can do better self

Re: Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) by abuaudu(m): 11:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
An actor on set with Ani said while the actor was burning, the fire extinguisher on set did not work and Stanlee shocked everyone by continuing filming with the intention of adding the real fire incident to the film

If this is true then this stanlee must not go scott free..every available punitive measures must be applied on him...what a wicked soul im be
Re: Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:18am On Jul 28, 2016
e been wan form bad guy for film wey no go enter markate!
even the whites wear confam fireproof, the mumu guys jst dey look am as e dey roast.
why person go burn e sef like ds wen guys like us sabi use photoshop in this modern time?
Re: Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:45am On Jul 28, 2016
These are the things you see when you have a dunce as a director, how can he sanction such shot...if he really had any training, he will know everything you see on movies are not real. Wish thee victim quick recovery
Re: Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 28, 2016
Devil punish nollywood and their negligence grin....You shooting a movie with fire incidence without safety first.
Re: Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) by ubiR(f): 6:28am On Jul 28, 2016
GurlFriend:
Nollywood Actor Gets Badly Burned In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong (graphic)

A near death incident was averted on a Nollywood set recently when a promising actor, Ani Iyoho was badly burnt while playing a fire stunt on the set of movie director, Stanlee Ohikhuare.

An actor on set with Ani said while the actor was burning, the fire extinguisher on set did not work and Stanlee shocked everyone by continuing filming with the intention of adding the real fire incident to the film.

Ani, as we write has been hospitalised, with his colleagues running around to raise money for him.

All efforts to reach Stanlee has proved abortive and the producers of the movie Kelechi Udegbe and Ugochukwu Azikiwe have been on the run.

NB: This statement is for record purpose.

See the photos of the badly burned Ani on the hospital bed. Graphic photos

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/handsome-nollywood-actor-gets-badly.html
Don't believe this. the pics all look different including where he was covered in green cloth. it looks like costume, moreover the Dr should have bandaged his entire body to avoid infection.
Re: Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) by bigfrancis21: 7:23am On Jul 28, 2016
GurlFriend:

A near death incident was averted on a Nollywood set recently when a promising actor, Ani Iyoho was badly burnt while playing a fire stunt on the set of movie director, Stanlee Ohikhuare.

An actor on set with Ani said while the actor was burning, the fire extinguisher on set did not work and Stanlee shocked everyone by continuing filming with the intention of adding the real fire incident to the film.

Ani, as we write has been hospitalised, with his colleagues running around to raise money for him.

All efforts to reach Stanlee has proved abortive and the producers of the movie Kelechi Udegbe and Ugochukwu Azikiwe have been on the run.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/handsome-nollywood-actor-gets-badly.html

What is wrong with Nigeria or the black man for God's sake? Why would the movie actors or filmers even start the fire burning part without first confirming that the fire extinguisher works? Imagine somebody shouting, 'it is not working' when the fire was on. Why is the black man so limited in his reasoning and preventive capacity? I just don't understand. Now a man's body has been terribly burned out of the stupid carelessness of the people involved.

Black man mentality.
Re: Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) by jerryfisher(m): 10:26am On Jul 28, 2016
Odunsco01:
eiya
did the fire not read the script??

2 Likes

Re: Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) by Odunsco01(m): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2016
jerryfisher:
did the fire not read the script??
lol
Re: Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) by wickedworld: 10:58am On Jul 28, 2016
I think this is not a mistake, it is plan work by the producer and director. Probably he does not want to pay him or there is pending money to pay him so he feels killing him through filming will be better so he can claim mistake.

Both producer and director shouuld be jail for unproffessional job. Why is everything needed for the scene not in order oR 3 to 4 persons carry the extinquser in alart while the guy is burning.

Wicked ppl every where.
Re: Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) by utonwa4u(f): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2016
herzern:
I wish him quick recovery....

He was acting with a fire and the reserved fire extinguisher isnt workinq....isnt that a man-slaughter case on the part of the Producer and Director

To sum it up....he is an upcoming actor.......where will the money for his treatment be raised from

God...you are the mighty healer....please heal him

FTC anyway
THIS IS TORTUOUS LIABILITY CASE
Re: Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) by jerryfisher(m): 11:07am On Jul 28, 2016
Odunsco01:
lol
ok see am na

Re: Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) by kingthreat(m): 11:17am On Jul 28, 2016
Heeyhun:
it's funny how you guys can't see a publicity stunt when it's starring right at your face.

Did you watch the short video? If you havent watch it well before creating opinions
Re: Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) by bandbeautiful: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2016
Gaaaawd dammit. this is unimaginable, unacceptable I mean someone has to pay dearly for this irreparable , unforgetable damage.
Re: Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) by RedCapChief(m): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2016
reflx:
the screams are real mehn....
i have treated burn victims and these 3rd degree burns hmmm
in stunts the person just stands and is sprayed with extinguisher immediately...he doesnt run about.....
i fear the worst i tell you!

Exactly bro! Those burns look like 3rd degree and the %TBSA is huge. I pray he makes it.

1 Like

Re: Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) by RedCapChief(m): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2016
ubiR:
Don't believe this. the pics all look different including where he was covered in green cloth. it looks like costume, moreover the Dr should have bandaged his entire body to avoid infection.

Ma'am I'm a doctor. When a burns victim is brought in, we don't "bandage the entire body" to prevent infection
Re: Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) by sofadj(m): 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
HE SHOULD BE REFERRED TO A BETTER HOSPITALL WITH BURNS UNIT. HERE DOES NOT SEEM CAPAPLE OF MANAGING SUCH DEGREE OF BURNS. I DOUBT INFECTION CONTROL HERE.
Re: Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) by ourhero(m): 7:55am On Jul 29, 2016
The total body surface area affected is huge. Head and neck areas are affected. Money has to be raised to get dude to a burns center with a plastic surgeon as the prognosis is dire.
The director and everyone involved should be arrested. I hope his people gave the fortitude to see this to the end.
As for the people calling it a publicity stunt, una don turn Linda Ikeji abi? May people call your cry for help a publicity stunt in your time of need!
Re: Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 29, 2016
GurlFriend:

You have got to be kidding me! angry
Re: Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) by San2ski(m): 12:30am On Jul 30, 2016
See what sachets of 20n Omo would have prevented. And to leave a refilled Fire Extinguisher with a babe on set? Double wahala
Sorry brov.
Re: Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) by bioye(m): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
Publicity Stunt 101. Free promotion for upcoming movie.
Re: Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) by reflx(m): 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) by myrao(f): 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
it must really hurt..the burns ....and he is even lying on the bed...extra pain
Re: Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) by duduade: 4:37am On Jul 31, 2016
I thought it was a publicity stunt for the movie
Re: Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) by lollybae(f): 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
austinosita:
Why shoot a fire scene without a working fire extinguisher or working fire extinguishers?
hi
Re: Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
lollybae:
hi

Hello dear
Re: Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) by lollybae(f): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
austinosita:

Hello dear
I just want to solicit for singular vote for falconey in the Mr nairaland grand finale coming up on saturday.

I"d be so grateful if u agree on this. Please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll / Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room / Afrocandy Having Fun With Man In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.