Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha (6584 Views)

Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Rochas And Shettima Surface In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by Almaiga: 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
2sexynet:
sure bro. I am. I really do not like the Igbos handle issues on nairaland. In the eyes of outsiders, it is clear that there is much division. You don't see Niger Deltans make so much noise, they act when they should.

You and I know that Niger Deltans know where Tompolo is, but no one is speaking. They are buying time, however long it will take, till Buhari leaves office. I can bet my last dime, Buhari won't see that dude, no matter how much he tries.

Why? His people are SERIOUSLY behind him and any mistake to take his life will mean hell for the entire country.

Nnamdi Kanu is incarcerated today is the fault of too many noise makers on here and elsewhere. I remember vividly it was on nairaland someone challenge that why doesn't Nnamdi come into Nigeria but sit his azz in the UK. One fool quickly, out of studity and pride, quickly replied saying Nnamdi was in the country few months prior to that day and he also posted pictures and I think another posted videos of Nnamdi addressing crowds in Aba.

He boasted as usual that if the Nigerian government were not afraid, why didn't they arrest him when he came into the country.

The idiot does not know if it was an SSS that asked that question, considering this is faceless forum.

Few months after that thread and post, what he heard is that Nnamdi has been arrested.

Do you see Niger Deltans doing same for Tompolo? NO! They are smarter than that to keep things under wrasp. No noise, no rants but ACTION!
Funny People grin grin grin the result of chest beating.

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by tibaonnet: 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
FreeGlobe:

So SW is not being cheated presently? Is osibanjo that is being locked out of security meetings relevant in the scheme of things? SW voted buhari out of jealousy, they hoped buhari will give them the same treatment GEJ gave igbos but today, the contrast is the case, even yoruba leader tinubu is irrelevant in the scheme of things today
Jealous of what/who? In what ways did Jona treated egbo that he didn't treat others?. Ok, the only one I could remember is given Thief Alamaisegha state pardon even when it was glaring the late Politician was Olosha(robber, one without arms). The Thief is even from ND. Pls I am waiting to be taught the ways he treated the Igbos like his kinsmen that he didn't treat others that made Yoruba to be jealous.
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
TheArchangel:
I am farther away from Southwest as I can ever be, the farther the better. And, I don't deal in petty tribal bashings and bigotries.

Yeah so you say. But we both know better otherwise what does "I am farther away from Southwest as I can ever be, the farther the better" mean?

Own up dear, you are a bigot just like the rest of us grin

Swear that none of your family members is resident somewhere in the Southwest. tongue

1 Like

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by TheArchangel(f): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ioannes:

Yeah so you say. But we both know better otherwise what does "I am farther away from Southwest as I can ever be, the farther the better" mean?

Swear that none of your family members is resident somewhere in the Southwest. tongue
What exactly are you implying? I don't have to prove anything to you.

I am ethnocentric not a bigot.

1 Like

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by mikolo80: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
woodboi:

I am not supporting party, just stating the obvious and beside we vote for party not candidate.
so you believe that pdp that failed for 16 yrs is better than buhari that has barely managed 1 year that built refineries, decimated cult, cleared doubt at ptf and still nominated akunyili? He still has 3 years to go o .it's not your fault, I blame fashola for over planning.
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
TheArchangel:
What exactly are you implying? I don't have to prove anything to you.

I am ethnocentric not a bigot.

There's a very thin line, almost nonexistent between ethnocentrism and bigotry. And you are walking it.

Read your earlier response again and you'll see its reeking of disgust against the inhabitants of the Southwestern part of Nigeria.

If you can't see that then your case is even more serious than I thought.

But funny enough, its ladies like you(I'm assuming you're actually feminine. You never can tell on Nairaland) that eventual fall in love with and marry from the place they swore never to go. tongue
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by 2sexynet: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ioannes:

LMAO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by TheArchangel(f): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ioannes:

There's a very thin line, almost nonexistent between ethnocentrism and bigotry. And you are walking it.

Read your earlier response again and you'll see its reeking of disgust against the inhabitants of the Southwestern part of Nigeria.

If you can't see that then your case is even more serious than I thought.

But funny enough, its ladies like you(I'm assuming you're actually feminine. You never can tell on Nairaland) that eventual fall in love with and marry from the place they swore never to go. tongue
You made it seem like the Nigerian southwest is paved with gold, I mean, that if I am not there then I am missing.

Sorry for referring to your beloved southwest like that.
Falling in love hehehe...I only fall to money, evidently you are not aware that money is the harbinger of all happiness.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
TheArchangel:
You made it seem like the Nigerian southwest is paved with gold, I mean, that if I am not there then I am missing.

Sorry for referring to your beloved southwest like that.
Falling in love hehehe...I only fall to money, evidently you are not aware that money is the harbinger of all happiness.

Oh I'm very much aware of the power of money trust me. And I also happen to know how much ladies LOVE money as well as the man that has it in abundance. wink

So at least something can take you to the Southwest after all, no be so? grin

Sha invite us for your wedding because I can bet you are going to marry an Ekiti man. smiley smiley
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
mikolo80:
so you believe that pdp that failed for 16 yrs is better than buhari that has barely managed 1 year that built refineries, decimated cult, cleared doubt at ptf and still nominated akunyili? He still has 3 years to go o .it's not your fault, I blame fashola for over planning.

I concur.

Mikolo, how far bro? Long time.
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by TheArchangel(f): 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ioannes:

Oh I'm very much aware of the power of money trust me. And I also happen to know how much ladies LOVE money as well as the man that has it in abundance. wink

So at least something can take you to the Southwest after all, no be so? grin

Sha invite us for your wedding because I can bet you are going to marry an Ekiti man. smiley smiley

Naaa, I'll pass. In retrospect I would rather marry a white man you know, ..in short that's how ethnocentric i am as the marriage boat don sail for me a long time ago.
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
TheArchangel:
Naaa, I'll pass. In retrospect I would rather marry a white man you know, ..in short that's how ethnocentric i am as the marriage boat don sail for me a long time ago.

Lol. Issorite. grin grin
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by vivalavida(m): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
Where is the adaure4ever? Abi she no get MB to reply?
Maybe rochas havent paid her mum who buys her MB

Iranu

1 Like

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by pazienza(m): 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
Abagworo:

If we analyze your points one at a time you hold nothing against the man than probably him being from Imo State and emerging biggest Igbo personality today. If indeed he succeeds in removing Ekweremadu and probably replace him with an Imolite will you agree he is powerful? Let us just wstch events unfold.

Does Okorocha powers only work when he fights fellow Igbos? Why must Okorocha be fighting for Ekweremmadu's position, what stops him from fighting for Dogara's position?

Ndiigbo already have the DSP position locked down, thanks to PDP and Ekweremmadu. Let's see Okorocha lock down the Speaker position for Ndigbo with the help of his APC goons.

5 Likes

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by pazienza(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
2sexynet:
Agreed. The emboldened in your post are true. What I expect is that Ndigbo should be more united and to be honest with you, we are making a lot of mistakes. It is like wanting to be the best but not getting the best. Currently there is a HUGE gap between the elders and the youths, a very huge gap, a break in communication channels, disunity and above all we do not have unified system (something Adure4ever stated) a leader to sail the ship. For instance, I know in the West they have Tinubu, Obansanjo and co. In the North, they have Atiku, Dangote, Danjuma and so many others (The North has the largest league of leaders on their ship).

My question is who do we have in the East? I am yet to see any, Aside Nnamdi Kanu, who seem more brave, so much strength, well read, typical trait of average Igbo man BUT something is lacking.

There is a legend in one of the tribes in the South South that narrates the story of twins born to a king. One was so huge and stronger but he lacked wisdom while the other didn't have strength but had the wisdom. So whenever there is a war, they use the one with strength to attack their enemies but some how, the one with wisdom became king, making the stronger twin angry, thus rebel against his tribe. He was so strong that he could uproot a coconut tree and use it to sweep the ground.

Igbos I know are brave, strong, fearless, daring... we need to start acting with wisdom. What I expect NOW is urging other governors to act like Obaino is doing, developing and expanding, no noise. Anambra state governor has proven something which has always been obvious to us-- a visionary leader is what we need.

This insults being meted at people who hold opposing views need to stop because it just makes it look like Igbos who engage in such are extremists--that is how I see it. We need to caution those who instigate that nonsense to put a complete stop to it. I will trade an intellectual discourse for that, one devoid sentiments and that way opinions are garnered for the development of the east. It will shock you that SO MANY Igbos in diaspora are reading but they do not talk simply because of the way some elements behave.

There was thread months ago where an Igbo man outlined blue print of how to develop the east. I was so happy about it. Adaure4ever on her thread a couple of days ago also stated it.

To the best of my knowledge, we need that unity FIRST, one voice, less noise on social media, develop the SOUTH EAST first,though many Biafra agitators say this is not possible with the current unitary system. what is Obaino doing? playing ten ten i guess and I would like to add that those who think the South East can NOT be developed right now except Biafra is achieved do not know what they are say or are being myopic.

As for Okorocha, he will learn one of the most bitter lessons since he was born. He thinks he is smart.

It's only in Zoo that the likes of Danjuma, Dangote and Atiku are considered leaders.

4 Likes

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by asha82: 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
Okorocha is as good as worthless and useless to the APC. They are waiting for the opportunity to throw that fat fool under the bus. Didn't you notice that it's only Imo state that got the least ministerial slot in the SE- minister of state for education..LOL

pazienza:

Does Okorocha powers only work when he fights fellow Igbos? Why must Okorocha be fighting for Ekweremmadu's position, what stops him from fighting for Dogara's position?

Ndiigbo already have the DSP position locked down, thanks to PDP and Ekweremmadu. Let's see Okorocha lock down the Speaker position for Ndigbo with the help of his APC goons.

1 Like

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by pazienza(m): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
kikake:

Abookiss de laugh at Gov. Okorocha's clowning.

When the chips are down by 2019, all things remaining equal by then, Okorocha must have been shoved out of politics.

He had already been shown his place in scheme of things by Abokis.

He couldn't secure even one top post in the NASS or executive arm for Ndiigbo, not even one.

If not for Ekweremmadu, Abokis and their Yoruba brothers had already finished sharing the top posts for themselves.

Where was Okorocha when the APC zoned the SE out of her prime posts?

Now he feels he is entitled to the spoils Ekweremmadu and PDP won? If Saraki with the aid of Ekweremmadu and PDP didn't breach the APC zoning formula,would Okorocha be looking on the Northern would be occupant of the DSP and tell him to step aside for an Igbo Candidate from Imo? If so, what stopped him from demanding for speaker position since we have an Igbo from
APC in the lower house.

Okorocha only majors on playing politics of division in Igboland.

4 Likes

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by pazienza(m): 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
asha82:
Okorocha is as good as worthless and useless to the APC. They are waiting for the opportunity to throw that fat fool under the bus. Didn't you notice that it's only Imo state that got the least ministerial slot in the SE- minister of state for education..LOL

Looking at the way APC zoned the top positions in the party without considering SE APC caucus which Okorocha represents, shows how much they devalue him. No Two ways about it.

See how the Abokis in APC will lend their support for this Okorocha fight to replace Ekweremmadu, not because they care about Okorocha, but because of these:

1, Supporting Okorocha in that fight keeps Okorocha under the illusion that APC values him and his interest.

2. It plays into their divide and rule plan in Igboland. Already Okorocha and his gullible supporters are already trying to ply on the old Anambra- Imo divide of the SE to wipe up sentiments of "us" against them within Igbo ranks.
You see them making divisive statements like:
1," Anambra people hate Rochas because he is Imo, they only believe that only Anambra people should head Igboland".

2. " What is wrong with replacing an Enugu man( Ekweremmadu) with an Imo man, are only Enugu people meant to enjoy the benefits of Igboland?

They pretend like they are not aware that the same reason Anambra people rejected Ngige, a beloved son, is the same reason we reject Okorocha.
The same reason Igbokwe, Ezea and their Rest were rejected.

6 Likes

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by mikolo80: 2:40am On Jul 29, 2016
Ioannes:

I concur.

Mikolo, how far bro? Long time.
e be like say dem ban me for self defens
How contri
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by mikolo80: 2:42am On Jul 29, 2016
woodboi:

I am not supporting party, just stating the obvious and beside we vote for party not candidate.
so if party nominate chimpanzee e goes by your submission
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by mikolo80: 4:24am On Jul 29, 2016
FreeGlobe:
I was late to the party put up by one @Adaure4ever asking ndigbo the sins of a clown called Rochas Okorocha, well, the sins of Rochas are too numerous to mention that I wouldn't bother myself going through, besides Rochas is a clown that should never be taken seriously, a clown that has a special adviser on Lagos matters and other obnoxious advisers.
Now, this is a sin of Rochas Okorocha and why he is hated by real ndigbo, yes.. Rochas decamped to APC with promises that igbos are better off in APC, that igbos have been marginalized in PDP by GEJ (clownish statement). Now, after all said and done, Rochas became the chairman of APC governors forum and has remained mute while Buhari has appointed only his brothers to virtually all political and professional offices in Nigeria. In the house of reps where imo have a rep thanks to rochas, Rochas could not use any of his influence to seek any office for any of the rep members from Imo state, he didn't raise any objection..

Now having failed to secure anything for ndigbo in this failed government, how can he secure loot when you didn't vote for him
Besides has your allocation been denied
He will be rewarded when he finishes his term
Or is amaechi no longer igbo
You are a confulish lot

the same Rochas led a pack of incompetent and salaries owning governors to meet the master of incompetence called President Buhari only to seek the removal of the only high ranking political office holder from igbo extraction in this dispensation Ike Ekweremmadu. A position ndigbo got only through PDP Rochas claims marginalized Ndigbo.
I also want to use this medium to advice you @Adaure4ever to properly get informed first instead of rushing to open nonsensical threads on nairaland.

Freeglobe
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by 2sexynet: 7:03am On Jul 29, 2016
pazienza:

It's only in Zoo that the likes of Danjuma, Dangote and Atiku are considered leaders.
Dude, whether you accept it or not, Igbos, in current scheme of things, do not have anyone that can command the respect of other regions in the committee Of states of this country; other regions have.
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 7:11am On Jul 29, 2016
2sexynet:
Dude, whether you accept it or not, Igbos, in current scheme of things, do not have anyone that can command the respect of other regions in the committee Of states of this country; other regions have.

Okorocha does.
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 7:17am On Jul 29, 2016
pazienza:

Ekweremadu came with his troubles to Imo State and picked up a challenge. It is nothing personal because had he decamped to APC all these while he would have been an Igbo voice in APC alongside Okorocha but unlike Okorocha he was scared of the old powers in the Southeast . Common sense tells us that since Southeast now has an APC Senator he will replace Ekweremadu.
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by asha82: 7:18am On Jul 29, 2016
As much as it is true which is irrelevant but do we have any outsider that can commands respect in the SE?

2sexynet:

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by 2sexynet: 7:21am On Jul 29, 2016
Abagworo:

Okorocha does.
In your dreams grin
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by 2sexynet: 7:32am On Jul 29, 2016
asha82:
As much as it is true which is irrelevant but do we have any outsider that can commands respect in the SE?

None. But what I mean is that if we had some who command the respect of other regions on a plane ground, not like assslicking as Okorocha is doing, then Igbos will be closer to having a president to rule this country.

It's all about positioning!!!!!!!!
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by asha82: 7:36am On Jul 29, 2016
I quite agree with you but we need more of economic emancipation than political emancipation. Tell me how holding presidency has positively affected these people's states and regions. Infact the more the north gets presidency the more backward it becomes.

IBB

OBJ

YARADUA

JONATHAN

2sexynet:

None. But what I mean is that if we had some who command the respect of other regions on a plane ground, not like assslicking as Okorocha is doing, then Igbos will be closer to having a president to rule this country.

It's all about positioning!!!!!!!!

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by 2sexynet: 7:48am On Jul 29, 2016
asha82:
I quite agree with you but we need more of economic emancipation than political emancipation. Tell me how holding presidency has positively affected these people's states and regions. Infact the more the north gets presidency the more backward it becomes.

IBB

OBJ

YARADUA

JONATHAN

The emboldened is so true. Those guys no sabi anything other than holding power.

1 Like

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 29, 2016
mikolo80:
e be like say dem ban me for self defens
How contri

Lol. Contri dey dia o. How your side? We should chat soon though. Been a lil bit busy.
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by woodboi(m): 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
mikolo80:
so if party nominate chimpanzee e goes by your submission

Pls remind me of who voted for Y. Bello again, I've forgotten... If Ogar should win the court case as well.

Note: I just don't like our way of playing politics, because all they do is to keep shifting goal post and mind you the topics is about Rochas, not PMB
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by mikolo80: 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
woodboi:

Pls remind me of who voted for Y. Bello again, I've forgotten... If Ogar should win the court case as well.
Bello ke
Who'mention bello

Note: I just don't like our way of playing politics, because all they do is to keep shifting goal post and mind you the topics is about Rochas, not PMB
it's the way politics is played all over the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. / Plateau: Useni Says He Will Reclaim His "Stolen" Mandate In Court / Video: Wigwe Is Responsible For Dollar Crisis In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.