Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Drop Your Predictions For The 2016/2017 European Football Season Here! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Drop Your Predictions For The 2016/2017 European Football Season Here! (705 Views)

AC Milan Banned From European Football By UEFA / 19 African Players That Have Won The European Cup (Champions League) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2016/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Predictions For The 2016/2017 European Football Season Here! by pkasso(m): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
It's only a few weeks to the start of the new European football season. Like most football fans, i 'm already looking forward to another season of exciting football.New managers, new players. Who will end up as champions come May? I've decided to take a peep into my crystal ball and here are my predictions for the upcoming season:

1. Arsenal to finish outside the Top Four.
Call it bad belle if you like. . tongue

2. The Premier League trophy to return to Manchester.
Between Manchester United and Manchester City of course!

3. Cristiano Ronaldo to win the Ballon D'Or!
Like we don't already know grin.

4.PSG, Juventus and Celtic to win their respective leagues.
*yawns*

I've saved the best for the last . .

5. Bayern Munich to win the treble . .(Can i hear an 'Amen'?) smiley.

Feel free to drop your own predictions for the season. You have until August 31 after which all predictions will be quoted to prevent cheat
ing.

Happy predicting!
Re: Drop Your Predictions For The 2016/2017 European Football Season Here! by menxer: 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
Where are we placing the bets?
grin
Re: Drop Your Predictions For The 2016/2017 European Football Season Here! by 2eggs1goal: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2016
cant see bayern winning the treble

(1) (Reply)

Terry Eyes Hiddink Long Term / Nigeria Moves To 19th Position In Fifa Ranking / Chelsea 0 - 1 Inter Milan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.