Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

What's Your Relationship With Your Mother Like? Lets Talk - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Relationship With Your Mother Like? Lets Talk (989 Views)

"Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street / Is It Right For A Young Man To Kiss His Mother Like This? See Photo / My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Relationship With Your Mother Like? Lets Talk by lawlhee: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
Mothers are sweet, they are Angels and a wonderful gift from God. They can be our confidant and friend but can we say they actually are in our private corners. Some mothers are so nice to the extent that you'll think they are their children's big sis and some *scratch head* you can't even tell things too. Some are so harsh to the extent that you prefer talking to an outsider than talking to them. Are you on a lovey dovey level with her or the other way?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Relationship With Your Mother Like? Lets Talk by Nezzel(f): 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
My mum is my best friend.. And yes i can tell her anything..
My "calm in crisis". I Love her to the moon and back.. May God continue to protect and keep her for me..

1 Like

Re: What's Your Relationship With Your Mother Like? Lets Talk by sexymoma(f): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
ma mum is the most sweetest thing av ever gotten
despite the fact that im a twinie
she still remains my bestie kiss
remembered when i was lil and i had ma red flag for 14 good days
every morning mumsy go come knock my door... open and say "how far, has it gone"
it got to an extend i told her yes mummy oti lo, "it has gone cheesy

she celebrated her bdae two weeks ago, and we were like "we are gonna celeb your bdae''
what she said surprised me... "celebrate your dad's own first i nor want wahala abeg" grin
Re: What's Your Relationship With Your Mother Like? Lets Talk by tayo60(f): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
My mother was d best thing that has ever happened to me in life. She was there for me when things were rough and tough. She was always praying, encouraging and supporting me when any need arose. Though she is no more, her memory still lingers on. cry
Re: What's Your Relationship With Your Mother Like? Lets Talk by Mikylopez(f): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
wen Eva I tink of my mom I smile wen Eva I look at her I Jes can't explain I c my mom as a goddess she's pretty stubborn.. a Lil bit overprotective tho buh I love ha like that...I pray the lord bless ha with many more years good health n always to c her smile... same wit my superman#dad of life

1 Like

Re: What's Your Relationship With Your Mother Like? Lets Talk by dacovajnr: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
Husband and Wife grin
Re: What's Your Relationship With Your Mother Like? Lets Talk by lawlhee: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
tayo60:
My mother was d best thing that has ever happened to me in life. She was there for me when things were rough and tough. She was always praying, encouraging and supporting me when any need arose. Though she is no more, her memory still lingers on. cry
Take heart dear...it is well.
Re: What's Your Relationship With Your Mother Like? Lets Talk by ojun50(m): 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
She is the sweetest ever
Re: What's Your Relationship With Your Mother Like? Lets Talk by tayo60(f): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
lawlhee:

Take heart dear...it is well.
Thank u so much. It has not bn easy not to av mama again especially when I needed her most. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What's Your Relationship With Your Mother Like? Lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
Mine is dotting and so sacrificial,she's now my pet o... Only that she spoilt me when it comes to house chores,but thank God I learnt everything I needed to when I left home.
Re: What's Your Relationship With Your Mother Like? Lets Talk by dahaz(m): 10:06am On Jul 28, 2016
my relationship with my mum is very very very cordial. she is my best friend, my confidant.
Re: What's Your Relationship With Your Mother Like? Lets Talk by christinnah(f): 9:15am On Jul 29, 2016
my mom is the greatest gift that sent from above. and i am so blessed to have her in my life. she's my everything. and she's my role-model ...
Re: What's Your Relationship With Your Mother Like? Lets Talk by Missyetty(f): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
Oh my mama! She is the sweetest human God has blessed me with, our relationship is very cordial and there is absolutely nothing I cn't tell her. She is always the first person I tell my mind despite the fact that am quite secretive, thanks mum for always being there for us.

(1) (Reply)

Her Fiance Caught Her Coming Out Of His Best Friends Rest Room] / Elderly Couple Kill Themselves Because Dying Together Was Their Deepest Wish / Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Nairaland Family Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.