Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara (18328 Views)

No Security Vote Appropriated To Me - El-rufai Tells Dogara / Police Invite Dogara, Others For Alleged Budget Padding / Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by kalohkaloh: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
Dogara failed to handle the matter with tact and diplomacy! He has a lot to lose while Jibrin has very little to lose!! He has responded to a madman's challenge in the market place, and has therefore become naked openly. He will regret ever allowing this matter to assume a life of its own. Bloody thieving Speaker!!!

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by transient123(m): 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nonsense parliamentarians!

1 Like

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by 9jatatafo(m): 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
See side effect of padding! Watching and waiting

1 Like

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by pleasuremaster: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
Osmondinho:
You know why I hate Nigerians and Their Holier than thou Attitude. . .

No one is innocent, not even Dogbara, Jibrin, GEJ, PMB, OBJ or Tinubu. I mean no single one

I just wish the Nigeria Youths will rise up, took arms and send these old rickety men to their graves with their colonies.

Mtchew.... Only One Method will bring Nigeria Glory back!!! All Old Politicians should GO*Die* (1960-Date).

As if the youths re saints

1 Like

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by Miles300: 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
O my country nigeria who will save u from the hands of wicked men , confusion here and there .. Just imagine both leaders of house and National Assembly are accused of corruption !! Shame ! Shame !! How does the nation move forward when the leaders themselves are not moving forward . Why has governance become a thin of loot and clean mouth .. Buhari mr corruption pls do the needful u have been shoutin corruption since u came into power .. This one is a real test on u

1 Like

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by KAYD007(m): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
VampireeM:
Both of them are shameless and corrupt from the so called sanctimonious party called APC! The way Hon Jibrin is carrying the matter on his head like he aint equally guilty as Dogara. If not for his sack would he ve gone public with these allegations?? Why didnt he say all these when the budget padding saga began? They can as well kill themselves, no cares.. They should both resign so the HOR can continue with its legislative duties and not this distraction

The rate at which you are having orgasm over APC, your cum juice might just dry up....permanently undecided
Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by excel101(m): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
CACAWA:
I pity Jibrin...

This same Jibrin, when PMB refused to sign the budget, claiming that there was so much padding from the National Assembly, this is what he said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6aGLRFlau0

He has put himself in the middle and there will be no one to save him.

When PMB asked for the house and senate to send delegates that will sit down with the minister of budget to correct the budget, he refused to go, claiming that the House should just give PMB 30days after which they will veto it.

Dogara had to nominate this same deputy speaker, Lasun, and finally, the nonsense from the budget was removed.

So, if Jibrin, who stood firmly on what the house padded is now claiming that Dogara and Lasun were the ones that did the padding, why was he so adamant on helping PMB to correct the budget?

He will met Dogara in court, because even if both of them connived, he as a business man cannot be as smart as Dogara (A trained Lawyer) in covering his tracks.
Pro Dogara leave Aminu alone. If he has evidence let him go to court, won't you want the truth be revealed or are you involved?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by excel101(m): 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
VampireeM:
Both of them are shameless and corrupt from the so called sanctimonious party called APC! The way Hon Jibrin is carrying the matter on his head like he aint equally guilty as Dogara. If not for his sack would he ve gone public with these allegations?? Why didnt he say all these when the budget padding saga began? They can as well kill themselves, no cares.. They should both resign so the HOR can continue with its legislative duties and not this distraction
Why feeling this way, all we need is the truth.
Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by SHAIBULIAR: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Are you Dogara's PA? grin grin grin
I tire for the guy o

1 Like

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by Lankious(m): 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
Let's go there! The battle line is drawn
Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by eleko1: 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
house of THIEVES. may thunder strike Jibiti if he withdraw it.Don-garrj js a thief
Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by jozee8: 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
itaf set! gan-gan....
Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by Jamiubond009(m): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
Dogara. Dog and ara or in English mad dog
Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by obomobo: 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
Small small dem go dey expose their self till dey all end up in jail
Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by PastorOla1: 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
CACAWA:
I pity Jibrin...

This same Jibrin, when PMB refused to sign the budget, claiming that there was so much padding from the National Assembly, this is what he said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6aGLRFlau0

He has put himself in the middle and there will be no one to save him.

When PMB asked for the house and senate to send delegates that will sit down with the minister of budget to correct the budget, he refused to go, claiming that the House should just give PMB 30days after which they will veto it.

Dogara had to nominate this same deputy speaker, Lasun, and finally, the nonsense from the budget was removed.

So, if Jibrin, who stood firmly on what the house padded is now claiming that Dogara and Lasun were the ones that did the padding, why was he so adamant on helping PMB to correct the budget?

He will met Dogara in court, because even if both of them connived, he as a business man cannot be as smart as Dogara (A trained Lawyer) in covering his tracks.
: Dogara is trained lawyer, but don't forget Ricky Tarfa is SAN. Change is here pls.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by CACAWA(m): 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
PastorOla1:
: Dogara is trained lawyer, but don't forget Ricky Tarfa is SAN. Change is here pls.
Did you watch the video? Did you see how the criminal was still insisting that PMB must sign the budget? Was it not Dogara, in his humility that agreed with PMB to correct the budget?

If Jibrin was ever honest, he would have been the first to agree with PMB. It is pride that he has and that will finish him. He has made several mistakes, even the evidence against Dogara he is bringing...funny enough, those are within the powers of the Speakers office to approve "requests" made by members and "recommend" to Jibrin's committee.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by abuaudu(m): 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
This is getting interesting....
Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by Kazrem(m): 11:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
Oga jibrin, why did you wait this long before telling us who padded the budget? Why after you were sacked as chairman of appropriation? If pmb had not insisted, he would have signed a padded bill which you are its chairman? You will both rot in kuje prison?
Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by Kazrem(m): 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
obomobo:
Small small dem go dey expose their self till dey all end up in jail
Ameen
Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by Bigii(m): 12:46am On Jul 28, 2016
ojun50:
Pls don't withdraw because am enjoying it kiss

Should I pour inside? wink
Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by danigbo(m): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2016
Why did you have to make these allegations now because you were removed from being a comittee chairman ?
Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by DrHighchief(m): 8:53am On Jul 28, 2016
I will still give kudos to this government. I guess this padding started years ago and it was not know to the public. This regime have made us to know that there is what is called budget padding. If budget padding is a criminal offence, please anti corruption agencies should do the needful immediately. God Bless Nigeria..
Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by ojun50(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2016
Bigii:

Should I pour inside? wink

were? tongue
Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by dadaijboy: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Exports $81.48bn Electricity On Credit As Country’s Blackout Persists / Eyitayo Jegede Withdraws From Ondo Governorship Race / President Tinubu Seeks Senate Approval For Fresh $8.6billion, €100million Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.