Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,367 members, 7,781,000 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:16 AM

Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) (35136 Views)

Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) / Man Burnt For Stealing A Motorcycle In Akwa-Ibom (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by sexaddict08(m): 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
fmlala:

Judiciary system that refuse to give due and deserved judgment to you he civilians but give pertlpetual injunction restraining evil, wicked and stupid politician s from going to prison.

you're right...
but it's still barbaric. Look at the one in Okigwe yesterday. May God help us ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:09am On Jul 28, 2016
abeg how many fulani herdsmen wey these touts don kill?na their fellow indigene dem no give mercy.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by mindtricks: 12:36am On Jul 28, 2016
Meister:
Nigerians no dey use ear hear "thief thief"

Will you blame them? They have seen a lot in the hands of thieves that they tend to unleash the grievances on any they happen to catch.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by getukudo(m): 3:11am On Jul 28, 2016
Is it not the same benue where herdsmen are killing any how? Where all these killers dey wen dem butcher their kinsmen? sad undecided
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 28, 2016
agbonkamen:
common the ones we are doing to God Almighty nko if God has been carrying out instant justice on us do you think you and i will be qualify to be on earth today? am not justifying the guy for doing that but what happens to our authorities
the Authorities can not be trusted to administer true law and justice hence the people have taken the law and justice into their own deadly hands.it's sad but they had no choice pressumably.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by agbonkamen(f): 5:47am On Jul 28, 2016
gypsey:
the Authorities can not be trusted to administer true law and justice hence the people have taken the law and justice into their own deadly hands.it's sad but they had no choice pressumably.
but Jungle justice is bad cant they do other things like cutting off one his hand or leg rather than burning him alive
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by Trendin(m): 6:46am On Jul 28, 2016
What if it was his baby and he was trying to take it back from her mother?
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by Nina4u(f): 7:03am On Jul 28, 2016
I can't watsh that ..I sware were is ur humanity undecided ? None of u doing this or enyoy watching don't believe in Jesus Christ ..nor God ...Ur as guilty as the killers
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by paulo220(m): 7:28am On Jul 28, 2016
worlexy:
No matter what, jungle justice is never the answer, many innocent people have died just because they were framed up to be thieves and kidnappers. I witnessed someone that was almost mobbed last month just because he was accused of being a thief, bike snatcher and rapist without any evidence, he was lucky because an FRSC officer was around to listen to him for a few seconds and decided to take him to where he claimed his brother lives. All the allegations levied against him turned out to be false, he was framed up by the person owing him money. He would have been killed for a crime he didnt commit
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by uckennety(m): 8:36am On Jul 28, 2016
Meister:
Nigerians no dey use ear hear "thief thief"
Yet they vote thief into power

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by slyanthony: 8:57am On Jul 28, 2016
Serves him right. People who are spewing support for this guy don't seem to know the extent to which these guys go in trying to achieve their devilish acts of stealing, killing and destroying. In my neighborhood for instance, we hardly sleep with our two eyes closed for the past few weeks; it's one robbery attack or another. They molest, maim and even torture people thereby causing long lasting trauma in the lives of these innocent Nigerian who work from dusk to dawn and yet the meager kobo they are able to gather is taken by some animals. The worst part is the way they beat people who do not have cash at home.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by luluosas(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2016
Did I really judged him? Have you forgotten you reap what you sow?
imustsaymymindo:

Don't be quick to judge him. The report said alleged to kidnap.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by dadaijboy: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sad
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
agbonkamen:
but Jungle justice is bad cant they do other things like cutting off one his hand or leg rather than burning him alive
really? grin grin i am not sure cutting off his legs or hand will stop him from trying to steal and baby next time.Me thinks they have done him a favor burning him alive seriously if i caught any individual trying to steal my baby i will do worst than burn him alive now imagine what he was planning to do with an innocent baby it could be to rape, sell their body parts, starve the baby to death, traffic or used them for diabolic purposes imagine an innocent baby laying down away from their mother waiting to be used for anything, imagine the pain it will cause the mother of the child. Infact when you have your own child you will understand what i mean
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nina4u:
I can't watsh that ..I sware were is ur humanity undecided ? None of u doing this or enyoy watching don't believe in Jesus Christ ..nor God ...Ur as guilty as the killers
Abeg! Go sit down! You! Hyporcrite! Here you are judging us for just watching videos of an alleged dead man, accusing us of not believing in your so called Jesus christ. Were does Jesus christ come from? If you claim to know God or believe in Jesus go and read the old testament of your bible, the so called Christians did worst than this in the old testament.
now run along little girl! tongue and leave this page for grown ups. You must think you are more Righteous than all of us tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another / EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) / Armed Robber Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Rivers State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.