Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,460 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

13 Elements Surrounding Rap Culture In Nigeria and africans who knows the art - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 13 Elements Surrounding Rap Culture In Nigeria and africans who knows the art (1184 Views)

Bobrisky Apologises To MC Galaxy: "He Gave Me Money Tonight, Knows Iā€™m A Girl" / "Mugabe Knows I Don't Wear Panties" - Zodwa Wabantu / Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Elements Surrounding Rap Culture In Nigeria and africans who knows the art by Dirkcoyt: 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
So many people have contributed to the growth of hiphop in nigeria, and there has been a lot of issue surrounding who is the best rapper in africa and nigeria specifically.

To me there is no best rapper, cause they can't have it all but they have areas of rap that's its their forte. The list below shows a list of rappers that I believe they are better in this area.

Wordplay---------------Vector
Style---------------------Cassper Nyovest
Deliery------------------Jesse jagz
Rhymes----------------M.I
Flow---------------------Sarkodie
Metaphor--------------Mode9
Punchline-------------Erigga paperboi
Freestyle---------------Vector
Speed-------------------Sarkodie
Storyline---------------Dagrin
Versatility-------------Olamide
Commercial----------Ice-prince
Street------------------Erigga paperboi

Lalasticlala fynestboi seun lalasticlala nex ijebabe
MissyB3
Re: 13 Elements Surrounding Rap Culture In Nigeria and africans who knows the art by woodboi(m): 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
Where is Eedris and Ruggedman?
Re: 13 Elements Surrounding Rap Culture In Nigeria and africans who knows the art by halfricanadian(f): 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
cheesy true gidi gan
Re: 13 Elements Surrounding Rap Culture In Nigeria and africans who knows the art by Dirkcoyt: 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
woodboi:
Where is Eedris and Ruggedman?

What element of rap is eedris known with or ruggedy baba?

This two guys are trailblazer in the nigeria hiphop but they are not known for a particular rap element.

You can see I added mode9 right?
Re: 13 Elements Surrounding Rap Culture In Nigeria and africans who knows the art by stiflerdrug: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
Dirkcoyt:
So many people have contributed to the growth of hiphop in nigeria, and there has been a lot of issue surrounding who is the best rapper in africa and nigeria specifically.

To me there is no best rapper, cause they can't have it all but they have areas of rap that's its their forte. The list below shows a list of rappers that I believe they are better in this area.

Lalasticlala
punchline I disagree

Should be mode 9
Re: 13 Elements Surrounding Rap Culture In Nigeria and africans who knows the art by Dirkcoyt: 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
stiflerdrug:
punchline I disagree

Should be mode 9

When you listen to erigga bro you will know this guy is a tower to others when it comes to punchline, but modo is a bad man when it comes to metaphor.
Re: 13 Elements Surrounding Rap Culture In Nigeria and africans who knows the art by stiflerdrug: 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

When you listen to erigga bro you will know this guy is a tower to others when it comes to punchline, but modo is a bad man when it comes to metaphor.
Erigga bad shaa
Re: 13 Elements Surrounding Rap Culture In Nigeria and africans who knows the art by Taiyescott(m): 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
Totally agreed..
Re: 13 Elements Surrounding Rap Culture In Nigeria and africans who knows the art by Ryocaj(m): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Vector Tha Viper... The best we've got..
Re: 13 Elements Surrounding Rap Culture In Nigeria and africans who knows the art by buharisbae(f): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Lalasticlala fynestboi seun lalasticlala nex ijebabe
MissyB3

sarkodie and Casper nyovest aren't Nigerian so u should change it to "African" take note!
Re: 13 Elements Surrounding Rap Culture In Nigeria and africans who knows the art by Dirkcoyt: 8:45am On Aug 01, 2016
buharisbae:

sarkodie and Casper nyovest aren't Nigerian so u should change it to "African" take note!

Done that madam
Re: 13 Elements Surrounding Rap Culture In Nigeria and africans who knows the art by Dirkcoyt: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ryocaj:
Vector Tha Viper... The best we've got..

One of the best talent in africa.

(1) (Reply)

Endowed Actress, Ayo Adesanya Flaunts Her Laurel At The City People Awards / Nse Ikpe Etim Ageless In New Photo / ā€I Am An IDOL. Nigerians WORSHIP Me!ā€ ā€“ Kemi Olunloyo Boasts On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.