Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) (32279 Views)

Primary 4 Pupil Constructs 'Gun' In Borno. Recovered In School. Photos / Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected / Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by abuaudu(m): 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
Good news...hope those sadistic bastards don't find their way there again..
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by CertifiedMosio(m): 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
Odas wud be lik

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by Banto82: 11:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
vanquay69:
No offense but they are Northerners with the sterotypical Air that they are not known for intelligence.

If they struggling to adapt to school throw them to their farms or better still...Teach them intensive cattle farming so that they will keep their cattle in the North and their husbands will stop killing Innocent Nigerians

My guy, u are d biggest fool ever .....I hardly comment here but UV brought out dis impudent words from me.....u claim to be educated, and northerners are rulling u, u claim to be educated, and northerners are holding d best and prominent offices in your country and even controlling your resources ...... growp up bitch ass nigger, cos you are still an infant. seriously, your stupidity is like peak, its in you.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by obainosis4real: 12:03am On Jul 28, 2016
Pidggin:
Wait o shocked So it's a mixed school? So how come only females where writing waec on the day they were kidnapped?
ooooooo! That what they fail 2 understand and som pple are still believing it.... This is a complete packaged lie

1 Like

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by obainosis4real: 12:11am On Jul 28, 2016
Banto82:

My guy, u are d biggest fool ever .....I hardly comment here but UV brought out dis impudent words from me.....u claim to be educated, and northerners are rulling u, u claim to be educated, and northerners are holding d best and prominent offices in your country and even controlling your resources ...... growp up bitch ass nigger, cos you are still an infant. seriously, your stupidity is like peak, its in you.
guy got notin 2 say, so just sleep is late already. They are their doesn't mean they are inteligent more anybody but just because d land(the states and regions) is not evenly distributed. So receive before going 2 bed
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by Hyper007(m): 12:16am On Jul 28, 2016
lipsrsealed
Banto82:

chisos!! shocked......,na waoh

1 Like

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by udeh3(m): 2:54am On Jul 28, 2016
Every now and then I ask these questions "was there any missing children in the first place, where are the parents of these so-called missing children who propagated themselves to the Villa during GEJ era?"

Some questions need to be asked... It was a great surprise that since the Nigerian army have almost win the war aganist boko haram, the chibok are stil no where to be found. I think some people are not saying the truth. I just smell some forms of conspiracy

Where are the bringback our girls group now. It was so shoking some weeks back where the founder of this group was given an appiontment by this administration.

I just know that you can paint a scene or a story, but if its not the truth it can never be the truth. It might take time; say months, years, just name it, the truth, only the truth shall prevail

Godbless Nigeria!
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by Nobody: 3:19am On Jul 28, 2016
Banto82:

I don't live in Nigeria so what's your point smiley
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by uchwar1: 5:21am On Jul 28, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
another lie well packaged by the AFONJAS, I wonder how long they will continue to be submissive to their ALIMI
grow up
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by Meen01(m): 5:54am On Jul 28, 2016
Mumu i no knw say u typ still remain (vanque69) it is because of your type that our great nation is nt improving. if it is nt shallow way of thinking why will u alter such wrds. i pity 4u my brother
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by daclint(m): 6:24am On Jul 28, 2016
Pidggin:
Wait o shocked So it's a mixed school? So how come only females where writing waec on the day they were kidnapped?

Legendary comment

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by Trendin(m): 6:25am On Jul 28, 2016
Some parents are foolish. I wouldn't allow my daughter go back to that school after what happened.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by KellyBerry(m): 6:49am On Jul 28, 2016
Abeg gi! All dis chibok trash na wash joor.
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 28, 2016
vanquay69:
No offense but they are Northerners with the sterotypical Air that they are not known for intelligence.

If they struggling to adapt to school throw them to their farms or better still...Teach them intensive cattle farming so that they will keep their cattle in the North and their husbands will stop killing Innocent Nigerians
And u think u made intelligent comment? How foolish. Sorry for ur parents.
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by wtfCode: 7:43am On Jul 28, 2016
is ur papa lai mohammed?
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by deliveryboy: 7:47am On Jul 28, 2016
Pidggin:
. Madam there are all girls colleges in every part of Nigeria including your own (federal government girls colleges, women teachers colleges, government girls colleges) stop making yourself look dumb and brainless just because you want to ridicule the thread. I'm sure you'll not act this smart when a guy is trying to lay you. Hope you've had breakfast?
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by Haryohdeji(m): 8:20am On Jul 28, 2016
saints2:

Aunty, Chibok is a Local Government, more like an city, Chibok is not a name of a school, so when the news says Chibok, it means schools in that area finally opened after a long time, pls read the post again...

Thank you
from ur point now You are trying to Say the chibok stuff is a SCAM. cox am confused now...Govt z chibok is a sch according to d kidnapped story, U saying now chibok is a city. Who is Lying now? You or Govt? Who should I bliv now You or Gov?
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by jennifer22(f): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2016
saints2:

Aunty, Chibok is a Local Government, more like an city, Chibok is not a name of a school, so when the news says Chibok, it means schools in that area finally opened after a long time, pls read the post again...

Thank you

Very good explanation. Thank u cos I also learnt from this.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by jennifer22(f): 9:49am On Jul 28, 2016
deliveryboy:
. Madam there are all girls colleges in every part of Nigeria including your own (federal government girls colleges, women teachers colleges, government girls colleges) stop making yourself look dumb and brainless just because you want to ridicule the thread. I'm sure you'll not act this smart when a guy is trying to lay you. Hope you've had breakfast?

Hahaha, na wah o, this plenty abuse for a simple question asked. Hmm blood indeed flows in your vain.
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by revolutioner(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2016
w.t.f.is wrong wit u guys.una neva tire for dis.una use dis shit run politics,we no nid more lies
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 28, 2016
my goodness! How can grown up kids like that forget how to write their names all in the name of 'the school closed'.
Even my mum that couldn't finish her jss1 due to financial issues can do far better than that. Don't they study at home?
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by saints2(f): 10:12am On Jul 28, 2016
jennifer22:

Very good explanation. Thank u cos I also learnt from this.

I am glad you learnt something new... We learn daily..

Visit us at www.ajayiwrites.com for fresh news and stories
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by temmiedebbie(f): 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
Tolexander:
When will their "alleged" kidnapped sisters return?
What do you mean by "alleged"?
Seriously? So you actually think these are all lies?
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by dadaijboy: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elizade University Unveils New Identity, Celebrates New Course Accreditation / Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme / LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.