Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Hidden Secret Of Mtn monthly Whatsapp Subscription - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hidden Secret Of Mtn monthly Whatsapp Subscription (7875 Views)

MTN Monthly Data Is Fake! Stop Using It / The Untrustworthiness Of MTN - The New Data Plans / How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden Secret Of Mtn monthly Whatsapp Subscription by Friday4god: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
MTN whatsapp subscription is actually sub at 60 naira per 25mb monthly, though some do get 20mb for 60 naira which can only be use for whatsapp chat only.
I have decided to share the ideal on how I get more than that mb and use it browse on all my browser such opera mini, UC web and Whatsapp also.
to get more than that mb I.e 50mb for 60 naira WhatsApp sub instead of that 20 or 25 u
do get before, JUST MIGRATE TO MTN pulse PACKAGE and subscribe dialing *662# and follow the instruction to subscribe for the monthly. dial *559*2# to check
HOW TO USE THE MTN MONTHLY WHATSAPP MB TO POWER ALL YOUR APP

NOTE: use default MTN SETTING

step1: download psiphon pro lite handler
configure it as follow;
proxy type: real host
proxy server: Whatsapp.com
real proxy type: inject
SAVE,
after saving, under option choose united state as selected region and them click on more option and configure as follow:
TICK CONNECT THROUGH AN HTTP
TICK USE THE FOLLOWING SETTING
HOST ADRESS: 10.199.212.2
PORT: 8080
finally , on your network and connect your psiphon. it may be sturborm some time.....that's all, tested and that is what am using now.
Re: Hidden Secret Of Mtn monthly Whatsapp Subscription by muhamad158(m): 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
For just 50 Mb only

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Secret Of Mtn monthly Whatsapp Subscription by Koleman(m): 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
muhamad158:
For just 50 Mb only
hahaha. My broda i confuse too o. Haba. All this for just 50mb?

6 Likes

Re: Hidden Secret Of Mtn monthly Whatsapp Subscription by Femcesc07(m): 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
I tire oooooo
Koleman:
Re: Hidden Secret Of Mtn monthly Whatsapp Subscription by Femcesc07(m): 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lolz
Re: Hidden Secret Of Mtn monthly Whatsapp Subscription by Whizpeter(m): 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
Koleman:

Lol... Funny enough, the stuff doesn't work sef... I've tried before, it doesn't connect!!
Re: Hidden Secret Of Mtn monthly Whatsapp Subscription by Friday4god: 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
lol! na so we see am oh! ANYWAY IT WORK, JUST CLEAR UR CACHE , and put d setting again, U are good to go
Re: Hidden Secret Of Mtn monthly Whatsapp Subscription by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
u must be a big fool for not knowing the difference between a data being capped and unlimited, na who dey give una phone to browse sef? All these posts wey mod suppose dey delete

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Secret Of Mtn monthly Whatsapp Subscription by dauntless15(m): 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
Untop fifty mb op frame mtn, blackmail them and still plot coup no wonder naija is so backward
Re: Hidden Secret Of Mtn monthly Whatsapp Subscription by superfelix: 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lol.. Nice Try
Re: Hidden Secret Of Mtn monthly Whatsapp Subscription by Femcesc07(m): 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
[color=#000000][/color] nope hin do mistake nah limited hin won put lo
Re: Hidden Secret Of Mtn monthly Whatsapp Subscription by sammyclassics(m): 12:29am On Jul 28, 2016
Mtn changed from 25mb to 50mb for a month now

1 Like

Re: Hidden Secret Of Mtn monthly Whatsapp Subscription by deeoh(m): 7:37am On Jul 28, 2016
doesn't worth the stress!
Re: Hidden Secret Of Mtn monthly Whatsapp Subscription by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2016
J
Re: Hidden Secret Of Mtn monthly Whatsapp Subscription by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:16am On Jul 28, 2016
finestar:
Lol.. u don vex
I dey always vex wen I see peeps write unlimited when a data is capped (limited), like wtf dey no sabi words and opposite ni?
Re: Hidden Secret Of Mtn monthly Whatsapp Subscription by Friday4god: 11:08am On Jul 28, 2016
@ pinkyruledworld: I wonder if you think before you talk, what's wrong in correcting somebody politely instead of using abusive words. there is no doubt you are immature and uncultured ...
Re: Hidden Secret Of Mtn monthly Whatsapp Subscription by policy12: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2016
muhamad158:
For just 50 Mb only

Hmmm Jus imagine poor-perty/poverty is a crime. May the lord pick our calls, with enough money u don't need to stress urself much sometimes.
Re: Hidden Secret Of Mtn monthly Whatsapp Subscription by pinkyruledworld(m): 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
Friday4god:
@ pinkyruledworld: I wonder if you think before you talk, what's wrong in correcting somebody politely instead of using abusive words. there is no doubt you are immature and uncultured ...
almost everyday, peeps define limited as unlimited here on nl just to get views dats not gonna giv em bank alert and we don talk taya, but if u don't know d difference before this, now u know and I take back my words and apologize, but u gotta change the thread topic that misleads, and I bliv I need an apology for calling me immature and uncultured but if u no apologize, then we know who's immature and by the way I think before I talk. Enjoy
Re: Hidden Secret Of Mtn monthly Whatsapp Subscription by Friday4god: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
pinkyruledworld: for your info, I do not in anyway try to mislead anyone or get public attention, probably I have wrong impression that it was unlimited which I accepted. Anyway I was just trying to pass an ideal and awareness except the powering of the whatsapp monthly app with all ur phone app using psiphon and for those saying JUST 50MB, I wonder the history you have made, when U can not appreciate anything at all, probably U do not know the principle of the "circle of greater existence"
Re: Hidden Secret Of Mtn monthly Whatsapp Subscription by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
Friday4god:
pinkyruledworld: for your info, I do not in anyway try to mislead anyone or get public attention, probably I have wrong impression that it was unlimited which I accepted. Anyway I was just trying to pass an ideal and awareness except the powering of the whatsapp monthly app with all ur phone app using psiphon and for those saying JUST 50MB, I wonder the history you have made, when U can not appreciate anything at all, probably U do not know the principle of the "circle of greater existence"

we are talking about a thang, u are here talking about appreciation, pls lets just let this convo die and go seperate ways jarey if u seem not to understand my last statement

(1) (Reply)

Mediatek MT6750T Vs Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 [snapshots] / Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now / Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.