Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. (35834 Views)

Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by halfricanadian(f): 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
WILL U SPEND ON ME DERE I LOVE U... grin grin grin cool

You will provide the money cheesy

Den i will now spend on u tongue
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by halfricanadian(f): 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
johnson232:

i like this....

keep it up..

Tanx smiley
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by ronald4lif(m): 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
Why's this even an issue? She should spend if she can, not a big deal. But I don't like to be spent on by a lady.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by danbrowndmf(m): 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
I dont understand, so because he asked you out you should just be collecting? You won't surprise him with gifts or pay for dinner once in a while? This is why guys keep shading ladies on this forum, you present yourselves as leeches.
what's ur favourite drink? Lemme get it for u.
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by brightalo1010: 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
The op is saying this because of her last encounter with the guy that dumped her,Now is clearer to me why she created the thread.it means after spending on the guy,and the same guy suddenly made it bigger now and dumped her.feeling sorry for u Benita27 better change your character rather than creating thread.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Benita27:
Never develop the habit of spending on a guy you're dating, there's no harm in helping them when they're in need, What real men want is a faithful lady, not one that spends on them.

To some spending on them reduces their self worth, even in marriages when a lady is the bread winner of the family, the men are not so happy, so why should your boyfriend be happy when you're the one doing virtually everything for him?, when such a relationship crashes, he has nothing to lose but you.

Imagine if all you do is:pay his school fees, pay rents, cook for him with your money whenever you visit, change his wardrobe, when there's no guarantee he will even marry you, neither are you his sugar mummy, is he handicap?. He will take all these and still cheat on you, and dump you when the need arise.

We ladies are naturally emotional, while the male counterparts are naturally logical, when he dumps you suicide is inevitable, he's likely to move on sooner that you.

He asked you out, you didn't ask him, why should you two go on a date, and you're the one buying everything, while he's collecting?.

Spending on a guy is not healthy, even your parents will frown at it.

Expecting the ladies you date to spend on you is like patronising a prostitute and asking her to pay you.

We're not in India where women marry men. grin

you are very wrong
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
Now I want 2 spend on ye ...

halfricanadian:

Na i av helped guys in d past

Givin out my money for investment to get him fone nd wears nd i never harmed him cos of d fact i spent

Wen i do anytin i put God into it cos he sees even in d hidden nd pays every man according to his or her deeds
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
brightalo1010:
The op is saying this because of her last encounter with the guy that dumped her,Now is clearer to me why she created the thread.it means after spending on the guy,and the same guy suddenly made it bigger now and dumped her.feeling sorry for u Benita27 better change your character rather than creating thread.
confam
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by naijaboiy: 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
Benita27:
I created this thread to prove to you that not every man will want a girl to be spending on them.

Hope you've learned frm ur fellow men, than picking the one that favours you.

[b]SIGH!

It seems you don't understand the meaning of the word "support" in a relationship. Now I'm going to try my best to explain to you and if you still choose to be ignorant then GOODLUCK to you.

First of all no man is looking for a woman to spend on him in a relationship. I don't know what "spending" may mean to you but the context I mean is that the financial burden of the relationship rests on the man and not the woman.

But then again, it doesn't mean that the lady will just be at the receiving end all the time. A woman should also be able to take care of some things in the relationship. This shouldn't only happen when the man is broke but at other times, especially crucial times.

That is what to support means and I'm honestly shocked to see that you're strongly against it and you preach about it.

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A WOMAN TO SPEND ON ME NEITHER AM I LOOKING FOR A WOMAN THAT WILL NOT SUPPORT ME.

It is always better when everything is done fifty-fifty. This is what is done in saner climes. That way no one can come to claim bragging rights in the relationship. You can leave when you want to. But the moment you allow a man provide everything for you and you don't contribute nothing then you are nothing but a liability that can be kicked out at any point in time when you fück up.

Please and please if you didn't understand my post no need to reply cos I wouldn't want to engage you in another back and forth again.

Have a wonderful night rest.
[/b]

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
Only in Africa that y'all make issues out of trivial stuff... Mchew.
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy grin Your mouth done change?, i think say u be mother christmas.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
There is nothing really bad in it, but it should be Moderate.
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
ehix89:
There is no single route in achieving a smooth relationship my dear, different tricks works for different folks that's why I really do not fancy relationship advice, what works for Mr. A might just be what killed Mr. B relationship
Exactly why when someone tells me to do this i end up doing the opposite becos your way might not be my way so most advises i get from people always go to the spam box mail in my head cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
From the comments of ladies on this issue, you can easily tell who will make a good wife.. Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by JoeCutie(m): 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ehn? Shoro niyen?

No!
Should a guy spend on a lady he's dating
? undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
naijaboiy:

[b]SIGH!

It seems you don't understand the meaning of the word "support" in a relationship. Now I'm going to try my best to explain to you and if you still choose to be ignorant then GOODLUCK to you.

First of all no man is looking for a woman to spend on him in a relationship. I don't know what "spending" may mean to you but the context I mean is that the financial burden of the relationship rests on the man and not the woman.

But then again, it doesn't mean that the lady will just be at the receiving end all the time. A woman should also be able to take care of some things in the relationship. This shouldn't only happen when the man is broke but at other times, especially crucial times.

That is what to support means and I'm honestly shocked to see that you're strongly against it and you preach about it.

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A WOMAN TO SPEND ON ME NEITHER AM I LOOKING FOR A WOMAN THAT WILL NOT SUPPORT ME.

It is always better when everything is done fifty-fifty. This is what is done in saner climes. That way no one can come to claim bragging rights in the relationship. You can leave when you want to. But the moment you allow a man provide everything for you and you don't contribute nothing then you are nothing but a liability that can be kicked out at any point in time when you fück up.

Please and please if you didn't understand my post no need to reply cos I wouldn't want to engage you in another back and forth again.

Have a wonderful night rest.
[/b]
And you think you men have a second thought when you want to kick a woman out?.
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by attention007(m): 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
@OP who slept with you and didnt appreciate u? angry
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by EmperorLee(m): 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
agarawu23:
Only "few" naija babe will spend on a guy..
They have that dull mentality that their bf must spend and must alws be the one to spend. sad

I talk am say aga dey spit sense today.

Onstelly Sexytemi Naniawini Omonighoblessing make una kan see ooh.

Ladies should spend for their men gaan grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by brightalo1010: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
stephenmorris:
confam
No be true I talk bruh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Tolubory(m): 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
Benita27:
Never develop the habit of spending on a guy you're dating, there's no harm in helping them when they're in need, What real men want is a faithful lady, not one that spends on them.

To some spending on them reduces their self worth, even in marriages when a lady is the bread winner of the family, the men are not so happy, so why should your boyfriend be happy when you're the one doing virtually everything for him?, when such a relationship crashes, he has nothing to lose but you.

Imagine if all you do is:pay his school fees, pay rents, cook for him with your money whenever you visit, change his wardrobe, when there's no guarantee he will even marry you, neither are you his sugar mummy, is he handicap?. He will take all these and still cheat on you, and dump you when the need arise.

We ladies are naturally emotional, while the male counterparts are naturally logical, when he dumps you suicide is inevitable, he's likely to move on sooner that you.

He asked you out, you didn't ask him, why should you two go on a date, and you're the one buying everything, while he's collecting?.

Expecting the ladies you date to spend on you is like patronising a prostitute and asking her to pay you.

We're not in India where women marry men. grin

You are right though but Men are different,
A times things don't always workout the way one planned it, That's life .
Some are grateful while some are Ingrate
that's life.....
like myself am always grateful......That's Life......

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by wizard007(m): 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
Where is Benitez from in fact change your moniker to SHARK, u just dey spit anyhow grin

Continu
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by wizard007(m): 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
Where is Benita27 from in fact change your moniker to SHARK, u just dey spit anyhow grin

Continu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
brightalo1010:

No be true I talk bruh?
na true talk
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
brightalo1010:
cheesy cheesy Be there waiting for a girl to spend on you.

No go find work, surprisingly you no dey insult me again?, abi u dey fear ban?. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by kins89(m): 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
I dont understand, so because he asked you out you should just be collecting? You won't surprise him with gifts or pay for dinner once in a while? This is why guys keep shading ladies on this forum, you present yourselves as leeches.
beta pikin
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
Benita27:

We're not in India where women marry men. I will spend on him if he spends on me.

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by halfricanadian(f): 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:

cheesy im trying na
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by bossmeek(m): 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
I think its cool when your spend on your guy, if u say u truly love each other, I believe love shouldn't be one sided, and we are created to be helpmates of ourselves, man shouldn't shoulder the responsibility of spending alone. My humble opinion
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by mazichika: 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
chai!
I just love you now
You don marry pls?
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by brightalo1010: 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
Benita27:
And you think you men have a second thought when you want to kick a woman out?.
All the men are not like that your guy that dumped you,Na ur bad attitude,pride and ego that made the guy dumped u.Now I see the pain in your heart that even made you create a thread asking if he is into Yahoo business.Na the few recharge card u buy give the guy then still dey pain u,chai Ndo ebezina.

4 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by KomonSense: 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
mizzbouqui:
To be sincere I will be proud if I do all those things for my guy, that's why I can't date talkless of love someone I'm richer than but that doesn't mean I won't surprise him once in a while

So romantic but baby Just give me a chance and I will show you that U've been missing in action for long...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men / My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? / Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.