Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,496 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:31 PM

Sonoflucifer!!!!. ***** Who Is Your Bible HERO?**** - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sonoflucifer!!!!. ***** Who Is Your Bible HERO?**** (565 Views)

5 Unbelievably Good Reasons To Read Your Bible / Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! / How To Read Your Bible Without Getting Confused - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sonoflucifer!!!!. ***** Who Is Your Bible HERO?**** by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
SonoflucifeR, ENDEAVOUR to read to the END. Na so me ma dey ENDEAVOUR to read your "Once upon a time to the END" because there is always SOMETHING to learn from your post.

So, SonoflucifeR.

Shebi, your HERO in the Bible is nobody but the one and only LUCIFER!!!

Abi?

Ain't i right?.....................................OR AIN'T YOU THE SON OF THE MORNING STAR? HENCE, YOUR FATHER IS YOUR HERO. *** If not PLEASE KINDLY fill in that gap.

But then SonoflucifeR, guess what's up? The reason why i asked you that QUESTION is not because I want to answer it by myself but because, I came accross a particular thread by natureboy91 with the title: WHO IS YOUR BIBLICAL HERO OR HEROINE?

Hmmmmmm!!!

And I couldnt stop metaphorically BANGING my head on the WALLS OF JERICHO while reading through the thread and THINKING DEEPLY.............and so my mind clicked and I remembered his words:

"There is NOTHING FUNDAMENTALLY wrong with people. Given a STORY to enact that puts them in ACCORD with the world, they live in ACCORD with the world. Given a STORY to enact in which they are LORDS of the world, they ACT like LORDS of the world, and given a STORY to ENACT in which the world is a FOE,(ENEMY) TO BE CONQUERED, THEY WILL CONQUER IT LIKE A FOE AND ONE DAY, INEVITABLY THEIR FOE WILL LIE BLEEDING TO DEATH AT THEIR FEET AS THE WORLD IS NOW". Daniel Quin.

WHO IS YOUR BIBLICAL HERO OR HEROINE? And everyone was stating their HERO and HEROINE in the Bible.

Just like when you ask kids..............TO MENTION WHO THEIR FAVOURITE CARTOON HERO IS?

You know, that kind of question obviously comes with endless list of mentions from kids................even as adults some of us still have our cartoon Heroes and Heroines glued to our heart. 

With you, SonoflucifeR,

That Comic book character, 'LUCIFER' played by Tom Ellis fits well to being your Cartoon HERO as much as LUCIFER is your HERO in the BIBLE, I supppose.

But then,

My point really is this CURIOSITY by sanniez. Which he expressed in natureBoy91's thread as I quote him below:

Sanniez:
damn right most people's hero is David. He was a great man. how about Samson anyone?

THAT QUESTION WHICH HE ASKED: "How about SAMSON anyone?"

That PARTICULAR question is an eye opener INDEED!!!

Hmm!

It seems...........Mr. SAMSON is far far far behind in admiration........on the ZERO mark.

While, Mr. DAVID seems to have gotten the highest HERO WORSHIP, from FANS among the readers of the Bible.

"damn right MOST people's HERO is DAVID. HE WAS A GREAT MAN"......Sanniez.

How great was Mr. David according to Bible stories?

And,

WHY IS MR. SAMSON being treated like someone who has LEPROSY? Leprosy in the sense that someone who people avoid because they have done something that people DISAPPROVE of.

Is Samson not a GREAT MAN, A WARRIOR too like David. Is he not a 'PROPHET OF JEHOVAH' too like David is?

So why is A WHOLE GALLANT SAMSON not given attention, why is he lagging behind in FANS and ADMIRATION? Why is he on the ZERO mark and not a HERO?

Sonoflucifer,

I KNOW YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD ANALYST of the Bible, but before you start telling us that the Heroes and Heroines in the BIBLE  are all FICTIONAL characters like a LEPPRECHAUN: an IMAGINARY creature in the form of a little old man, IN OLD IRISH STORIES.

Ewosk, came to the rescue with this answer .

ewosk:

SAMSON MISSED IT... HE WAS ABOUT THE GREATEST MAN CREATED ENDOWED WITH IMMENSE POWER AND WIT YET HE FORGONE IT ALL FOR SOME STRANGE WOMEN

His answer sent me SOMERSAULTING over the WALL OF JERICHO and after I landed on the other side i went into SOMNAMBULISM. *Somnambulism meaning sleep walking, all these metaphorically off course. I was so DAZED by that anwser, I had to somersault so as not to be DRUGED with the poison call IRRATIONAL DOGMA , A REACTION AGAINST THE INTELLECT.

WHATTTTTTT!!!?

"Samson missed it.......he was about the greatest man created endowed with immense power and wit YET HE FORGONE IT ALL FOR SOME STRANGE WOMAN". Ewosk.

SonoflucifeR,

On the EQUILIRIUM OF JUSTICE, which of these TWO MEN should TILT the other because of the GREATNESS IN THE HEAVINESS OF THEIR DEEDS.

1 Like

Re: Sonoflucifer!!!!. ***** Who Is Your Bible HERO?**** by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
***** NOTE THAT I AM NOT QUOTING FROM THE QURAN BUT THE HOLY BIBLE.

CONTESTANT number ONE, make you show face.

"Once SAMSON went to Gaza and saw a P-R-O-S--T-I-T-U-T-E woman there and CAME INTO HER." Judges 16: 1

"And it came about after that, that he FELL IN LOVE with a woman in the torrent valley of Sorek and her name was DELILAH" Judges 16 : 4.

CONTESTANT number TWO: Make you too show face.

"One evening DAVID got up from his bed and walked around on the roof of the palace.From the roof he saw a WOMAN bathing. THE WOMAN WAS VERY BEAUTIFUL, and David
sent someone to find out about her. The man said, “She is BATHSHEBA, the daughter of Eliam and THE WIFE of Uriah the Hittite.” Then David sent messengers to get her. SHE CAME TO HIM, AND HE SLEPT WITH HER.  then she went back home. The woman conceived and sent word to David, saying, “I am pregnant.” 2Samuel11:2-5.

"In the morning David wrote a letter to Joab and sent it with Uriah. In it he wrote, “PUT URIAH (Bathsheba's lawful husbad) OUT IN FRONT WHERE THE FIGHTING IS FIERCEST. THEN WITHDRAW FROM HIM SO HE WILL BE. STRUCK DOWN AND DIE". So while Joab had the city under siege, he put Uriah at a place where he knew the strongest defenders were.
When the men of the city came out and fought against Joab, some of the men in David’s army fell; MOREOVER, URIAH THE HITTITE DIED.

Joab sent David a full account of the battle. He instructed the messenger: “When you have finished giving the king this account of the battle, the king’s anger may flare up, and he may ask you, ‘Why did you get so close to the city to fight? Didn’t you know theywould shoot arrows from the wall? Who killed Abimelek son of Jerub-Besheth ? Didn’t a woman drop an upper millstone on him from the wall, so that he died in Thebez? Why did you get so close to the wall?’ If he asks you this, then say to him, ‘Moreover, your servant
Uriah the Hittite is dead.’”

The messenger set out, and when he arrived he told David everything Joab had sent him to say. The messenger said to David, “The men overpowered us and came out against us in the open, but we drove them back to the entrance of the city gate. Then the archers shot arrows at your servants from the wall, and some of the king’s men died. MOREOVER, YOUR SERVANT URIAH THE HITTITE IS DEAD."

David told the messenger, “Say this to Joab: ‘Don’t let this upset you; the sword devours one as well as another. PRESS THE ATTACK ON THE CITY AND DESTROY IT. ’Say this to encourage Joab.”

WHEN URIAH'S WIFE HEARD THAT HER HUSBAND WAS DEAD, SHE MOURNED FOR HIM. After the time of mourning was
over, David had her brought to his house, AND SHE BECAME HIS WIFE AND BORE HIM A SON." 2Samuel11:14-27.

Bearing in mind the already stated quotes in mind.

Sanniez:
damn right most people's hero is David. He was a great man. how about Samson anyone?

ewosk:

SAMSON MISSED IT... HE WAS ABOUT THE GREATEST MAN CREATED ENDOWED WITH IMMENSE POWER AND WIT YET HE FORGONE IT ALL FOR SOME STRANGE WOMEN

Why should we make a COOKIE of one and a KULI-KULI of the other?

MIND YOU THOSE ARE BIBLE STORIES.

3 Likes

Re: Sonoflucifer!!!!. ***** Who Is Your Bible HERO?**** by Rilwayne001: 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
i think the dude deactivated his account. I'm a fan of that guy though hehe grin

3 Likes

Re: Sonoflucifer!!!!. ***** Who Is Your Bible HERO?**** by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
Rilwayne001:
i think the dude deactivated his account. I'm a fan of that guy though hehe grin

He responded to me just few days ago.. THAT GUY IS TRUELY A STAR ON NL..............SON OF THE MORNING STAR.
Re: Sonoflucifer!!!!. ***** Who Is Your Bible HERO?**** by Rilwayne001: 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
WORDWORLD:

He responded to me just few days ago.. THAT GUY IS TRUELY A STAR ON NL..............SON OF THE MORNING STAR.

I think he deactivated yesterday. wink
Re: Sonoflucifer!!!!. ***** Who Is Your Bible HERO?**** by Ranchhoddas: 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
He has deactivated his account.
Re: Sonoflucifer!!!!. ***** Who Is Your Bible HERO?**** by ewosk: 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
WORDWORLD:
***** NOTE THAT I AM NOT QUOTING FROM THE QURAN BUT THE HOLY BIBLE.

CONTESTANT number ONE, make you show face.

"Once SAMSON went to Gaza and saw a P-R-O-S--T-I-T-U-T-E woman there and CAME INTO HER." Judges 16: 1

"And it came about after that, that he FELL IN LOVE with a woman in the torrent valley of Sorek and her name was DELILAH" Judges 16 : 4.

CONTESTANT number TWO: Make you too show face.

"One evening DAVID got up from his bed and walked around on the roof of the palace.From the roof he saw a WOMAN bathing. THE WOMAN WAS VERY BEAUTIFUL, and David
sent someone to find out about her. The man said, “She is BATHSHEBA, the daughter of Eliam and THE WIFE of Uriah the Hittite.” Then David sent messengers to get her. SHE CAME TO HIM, AND HE SLEPT WITH HER.  then she went back home. The woman conceived and sent word to David, saying, “I am pregnant.” 2Samuel11:2-5.

"In the morning David wrote a letter to Joab and sent it with Uriah. In it he wrote, “PUT URIAH (Bathsheba's lawful husbad) OUT IN FRONT WHERE THE FIGHTING IS FIERCEST. THEN WITHDRAW FROM HIM SO HE WILL BE. STRUCK DOWN AND DIE". So while Joab had the city under siege, he put Uriah at a place where he knew the strongest defenders were.
When the men of the city came out and fought against Joab, some of the men in David’s army fell; MOREOVER, URIAH THE HITTITE DIED.

Joab sent David a full account of the battle. He instructed the messenger: “When you have finished giving the king this account of the battle, the king’s anger may flare up, and he may ask you, ‘Why did you get so close to the city to fight? Didn’t you know theywould shoot arrows from the wall? Who killed Abimelek son of Jerub-Besheth ? Didn’t a woman drop an upper millstone on him from the wall, so that he died in Thebez? Why did you get so close to the wall?’ If he asks you this, then say to him, ‘Moreover, your servant
Uriah the Hittite is dead.’”

The messenger set out, and when he arrived he told David everything Joab had sent him to say. The messenger said to David, “The men overpowered us and came out against us in the open, but we drove them back to the entrance of the city gate. Then the archers shot arrows at your servants from the wall, and some of the king’s men died. MOREOVER, YOUR SERVANT URIAH THE HITTITE IS DEAD."

David told the messenger, “Say this to Joab: ‘Don’t let this upset you; the sword devours one as well as another. PRESS THE ATTACK ON THE CITY AND DESTROY IT. ’Say this to encourage Joab.”

WHEN URIAH'S WIFE HEARD THAT HER HUSBAND WAS DEAD, SHE MOURNED FOR HIM. After the time of mourning was
over, David had her brought to his house, AND SHE BECAME HIS WIFE AND BORE HIM A SON." 2Samuel11:14-27.

Bearing in mind the already stated quotes in mind.

Why should we make a COOKIE of one and a KULI-KULI of the other?

MIND YOU THOSE ARE BIBLE STORIES.

The End of a story is usually the most important....
While Samson died in Captivity ((knowing He killed a lot off the enemies even at his death))... One can made bold to say he didn't fulfill destiny the way he ought to....

David dynasty was established forever... ((He had the privilege to atone for his misdeeds unlike the Mighty Samson)-Absalom, Death of the Union with Bethseba etc ). David a man after God's heart...

(1) (Reply)

A Church In Kenya Where The Pastor Feet Must Not Touch The Floor During Sermon / Is The Bible The Word Of God As We Claim? / Is It Right For A Pastor To Have Guns And Weapons? (image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.