Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

How To Organize An Affordable Wedding In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Organize An Affordable Wedding In Nigeria (478 Views)

Ramsey Nouah, Davido, AY, Paulo, Hushpuppi Attend Atiku’s Son's Wedding In Dubai / Celebrities At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding In Capetown, South Africa / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Organize An Affordable Wedding In Nigeria by blog4all(m): 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
It is the goal of any couple to put together a wedding, and a decent one at that. Isn’t it?

How much does a typical Nigerian wedding cost? Let say between N1 Million and N2.5 Million. Right? Some go for higher. If you are unfortunate to have greedy parents in laws, ‘your own don finish’. I know a young man who had a list of that ran into N4 Million. That didn’t cover the Traditional marriage and white wedding. The man in question bolted…lol.

Young people interested in marriage go through a lot. I know of one who finished marrying and then had to hide for months because his creditors were looking for him. I wonder what kind of honey moon he had? Another husband suddenly turned very lean just after his wedding…when i asked him what was wrong he just said, “Men, the wedding o.”

With poverty everywhere, and parents in laws refusing to compromise on their very long lists, a tactic must be developed so that every single young man in Nigeria who wants to marry can.

Is it possible to put together an affordable wedding in Nigeria? Of course , it is. Here are some ideas.

1. MARRY A WISE WOMAN. Marry a woman who knows that wedding is for just a day and that marriage is for a life time. Marry a woman who knows that no matter how glamorous your wedding turns out, someone else will do a better one.Marry a woman who has the guts to look into her parent’s eyes and say, “I want to get married !” and mean it. Be choosy about the kind of wife you marry. Don’t marry a liability.

2. GO TO THE RIGHT HOME TO PICK YOUR WIFE.Be careful what home you go to pick a wife. Some parent in laws are not just worth it, especially the demanding ones. If their daughter cannot talk to them and things are sorted out, you have an issue.

Read More @ http://www.thekillerpunch.com/organize-affordable-wedding-nigeria/
Re: How To Organize An Affordable Wedding In Nigeria by Tolexander: 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
Making an affordable wedding in Nigeria is simple.

Just tell your in-law that your Pastor made the prophecy in the church that you should not loud the wedding("Pastor ni ki a ma pariwo")

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Will I Believe This Now? Fans Ask As Adele Holds Adekunle Gold’s Album / New Mum Lilian Esoro Steps Out With Her Son In Style / Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, Breadseller Turned Model?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.