Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Guys, Check Out Ghana’s Most Fashionable, Stylish Roasted Corn Seller - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guys, Check Out Ghana’s Most Fashionable, Stylish Roasted Corn Seller (1303 Views)

Wizkid Eats Roasted Corn In Private Jet / GMB 2017: ZEINAB Has Been Crowned Ghana's Most Beautiful 2017 (pics) / Adesua Etomi Selling Roasted Corn On Set (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Check Out Ghana’s Most Fashionable, Stylish Roasted Corn Seller by ObiOmaMu: 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Patrick Sosu, aka SP, is a 40year old man who feeds himself and his family by selling roasted corn and dry coconut. This is a well patronised African business known to be for only women on the streets of Accra.

According to Kobby Blay who spotted him and shared pics:

Patrick's code of dressing has never been a day without a suit usually second hand from Kantamanto and a bead knitted tie with the colors of the Ghana flag.

He tells me that this business of his actually started some five years after having had a dream that this was going to be the break through. He has even tried selling pure water, "Kofi brokeman" (roasted plantain) all on the streets same.

So far all his three daughters are in school, "I have some other children too, and they are in school where I hail from, I have quite a large farm and will soon complete my house", he said while he pushed to side his leather hat and a slit of a smile.

His worst day doing this job has been his arrest by the city authorities of where he does his business. More photos below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/patrick-sosu-sp-ghana-roasted-corn-seller.html

Re: Guys, Check Out Ghana’s Most Fashionable, Stylish Roasted Corn Seller by ObiOmaMu: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
lalasticlala

Re: Guys, Check Out Ghana’s Most Fashionable, Stylish Roasted Corn Seller by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nice, I love people that are proud of their Job. If a Doctor can wear suit to his hospital, why can't he do the same. Even that will attract good customers. That's quality packaging. Nice corn.

Be inspired for greatness, read This

The Wonders of a Dying Chicken: Lessons to Learn
@ https://scholarzine./2016/07/27/the-wonders-of-the-dying-chicken/
Re: Guys, Check Out Ghana’s Most Fashionable, Stylish Roasted Corn Seller by Olalan(m): 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
Dignity in labour, although the work seems odd and meant for the downtrodden the man is happy doing it.

(1) (Reply)

#savemayowa Used Fake Medical Report -- Toyin Aimakhu In Tears [PICS+VIDEO] / OMG! You Got To See Uti Nwachukwu Throwback Photo / Girl Who Masturb*ted With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide After Video Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.