Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,725 members, 7,802,185 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

The Old And Modern Chains - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Old And Modern Chains (660 Views)

The Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service. / Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service / How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Old And Modern Chains by SamMilla1(m): 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
This anger-filled necessary article was written as a result of the demonic incident about the boy that was chained for weeks at a Celestial Cult somewhere in South West Nigeria, Africa.

Look around the entire South West Nigeria, you will certainly find hundreds of people in the same situation as this poor kid. These are the set of people that yell beyond their voices whenever they hear that someone from the East was caught with Marijuana in Indonesia or that a guy from Kano stabbed a Christian or bombed a Church.

One thing we are good at in Africa is that we don't learn anything, we are just occupying a vast land too big for us to even begin to know what to do with it.

Of course I know that the good people of Yorubaland does not and will never support what was done to this kid in the name of religion, The same way some Muslims condemn the violent nature of some of their Muslim brothers and sisters and the same way some Igbos disapprove and condemn some types of business their fellow Igbo people do.
So it's pretty easy to see that evil inhabits every corner of earth.
I have tens of Yoruba people who stand for the truth at all times and so are some Igbos and Hausas; therefore before your useless religious-infested unthinking malfunctioning brain conjure enough thrash to throw at me, know that I only have pity for you because you need help.

Go to the bushes of Ogbomosho, Oshogbo, Ondo, Owo, Okitipupa, Ore, Ogun and all the other OOs in South Western Nigeria, you will discover decayed bones of human beings that were sacrificed to the altar of useless gods that cannot secure their own foods because they depend on human beings to feed them and yet, they are called gods.

It was the same in Okija South East Nigeria, where a certain popular Shrine and it's worshippers thought they were beyond human control. They killed people and decided destinies until the people said enough is enough. The sympathizers threatened to do this or that to those who destroyed their Shrine. They boasted of how the Okija Shrine would kill this or that person but today, we are still here.

Celestial Shrines and all other secret Societies in Nigeria must be destroyed before we have any hope of going anywhere.
Jesus and Muhammed must be politely asked to return to middle east where they came from, that's the only way we can chart our own course as a people. If they refuse to return peacefully, we have no option than to deport them.

On the other hand, the difference between this Celestial Mediocrity and Redeemed, Winners MFM, Deeper Life etc is that the later modernised their chains.
This time, they use words to chain people instead of physical chains.

So instead of rejoicing that your own rogue Church doesn't use physical Chains on your neck, understand that they use invisible chains on your head and mind.
Wasn't it David Oyedepo that abused a girl after calling her a witch? The difference between what he did and what the slowpoke Celestial pastor did was that Oyedepo didn't use physical chains.

That said, TB Joshua is a rogue
Lazarus Mouka of Lords Chosen is also a rogue. I know he is Igbo but I don't care, I call them what they are.
But unfortunately, Nigeria and the rest of the Sub-Saharan Africa is 2 million years behind reality.

And before you quote me to defend your own rogue Pastor, know this, I don't care. angry

You sit back to condemn Aminu whenever his Muhammed tells him to Bomb and kill people, but you see nothing wrong with Catholic Church when Celestial Church chain a boy to starve and die because he ate soup and meat. You exonerate Redeemed Church from the evil act of a fellow Christian Church because your version of Jesus has nothing to do with other Christian denominations.

Whenever a suicide bomber kills people in Afghanistan, it's Muhammed that told them to do it, but when a Pastor rapes a ten year old girl, you blame the devil and leave Jesus out of it because your Jesus can't sanction such evil.

When a Christian Igbo boy is captured with Drugs in Singapore, Jesus has nothing to do with it but when Adamu is captured with an explosive somewhere in Borno State, we blame Islam and Muhammed, And yet we count ourselves to be intelligent.

At the end of the day, we are all in deep trouble because we refused to open our eyes to the realities of planet earth.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Principles You Must Follow If You Don't Want O.Y.O To Be Your Case! / I Wept Bitterly At Night, When I Slept The Angel Of God Appeared To Me. / Is Jesus God? Did Jesus Ever Claim To Be God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.