Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Remedy To Bug Tummy ' Help! Help! Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Remedy To Bug Tummy ' Help! Help! Help! (547 Views)

Home Remedy For Ladies Trying To Conceive (TTC) / Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! / What's The Remedy When One Swallows A Bone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remedy To Bug Tummy ' Help! Help! Help! by Theoritical(m): 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hello peps' I hope I find remedy here... It's about my lovely pretty lady' she is most cherish in my life.. but am having issues with her tummy'. It's getting bigger by the day' no sickness' just normal bug tummy.. she have tried to skip meals' and she's on regular exercise' it don't seems to work.. Pls Pls Pls, anyone with useful tip on how to help her slim trim her stomach? Pls, I will appreciate whatever wouldn't affect her reproduction' cos we've got great prospects together grin..thanks guys"

@ Admin, Seun and Co. Pls, I need this on front page...
Re: Remedy To Bug Tummy ' Help! Help! Help! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
1. Let her stop eating late. I take dinner arwd 5pm.

2. Let her go on 7days days detoxification. She will only eat fruits for 7days. Any fruits will do.

3. Skipping is a good exercise for belly and the whole body.

1 Like

Re: Remedy To Bug Tummy ' Help! Help! Help! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
How about fruits and vegies diet.
Re: Remedy To Bug Tummy ' Help! Help! Help! by mamadsquare: 12:12am On Jul 28, 2016
Google "Diastasis recti", she would know if that is the case and do the recommended exercises for correcting the condition.
Re: Remedy To Bug Tummy ' Help! Help! Help! by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 28, 2016
The only way I know toned abs can be achieved is through workout (that's after all the dietary plans and wareva), she should exercise _ most especially sit up.
There is no easy way to getting that dream tummy smiley.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Shared Accommodation Within Ikeja, Mangoro, Ipaja And Its Environs. / My Matrimonial Home / Graco Baby Car Seat For Sale ( Used)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.