Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years (19499 Views)

US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' / Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians / UK Deports 83 Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years by maupe: 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
The Nigerian government has announced the deportation of three South Koreans from the country over alleged immigration offences.
The three persons, according to a statement by the spokesperson for the Nigeria Immigration Service, Ekpedeme King, were removed from Africa’s most populous country on July 20.
They remained ineligible to enter the country for 10 years.

Read full press release announcing the deportation below.

FEDERAL GOVT DEPORTS 3 KOREANS

The Federal Government of Nigeria had on the 20th of July, 2016 deported three (3) South Koreans namely Lee Yoo Song, Lee Byeung Woo and Moon Een Soo for Immigration related offences. The Hon. Minister of Interior, Lt. Gen. Abdulrahaman Dambazau (Rtd) in the exercise of the powers conferred on him by sections 45(2) and (3) and 44( 1e) of the Immigration Act 2015 signed the Deportation Order.
With the deportation order in force, the three (3) Koreans will not be eligible to enter Nigeria again through any port in the next ten years.
Without prejudice to the Foreign Investment Drive of Government, the Comptroller – General of Immigration, Muhammad Babandede, wishes to use this opportunity to caution all expatriates and their employers in Nigeria to respect the laws of the country as the Nigeria Immigration Service is determined to implement all aspect of immigration laws in the public interest.
However expatriates resident in Nigeria with correct documentation are assured of the protection of their rights and dignity.
Ekpedeme King
(Deputy Comptroller of Immigration)
Service Public Relations Officer
26th July, 2016.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/207665-nigeria-deports-three-south-koreans.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years by LORDOFAFONJAS: 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
IMPORTEXPERT

5 Likes

Re: FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years by Lamzee(m): 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nigeria dey ban? Mouth sealed

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years by kolnel: 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
I hope they don't come back through our porous land borders

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years by general111(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
;Ddey don't have visas to go back to them con3.DAT was why dey committed a crime grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years by Luckylife(m): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
Interesting !

4 Likes

Re: FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years by EMMYLBANKS(m): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nigeria dey deport...that the change we wantwink

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years by Tomaxzyn1(m): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
Smh..comedy of the year..naija sef dey form strict border security..like say dem go knw if these dudes enter the next flight Back to naija..
Many options dey..go ghana enter bus from thr to mile 2 etc..
Abeg 4get matter.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years by Juxtified(m): 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
Tomaxzyn1:
Smh..comedy of the year..naija sef dey form strict border security..like say dem go knw if these dudes enter the next flight Back to naija..
Abeg 4get matter.
Why are some Nigerians so impossible to please? They wail when things are going wrong, yet when you do the right thing, they still complain!

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years by emmabest2000(m): 7:57am On Jul 28, 2016
From Ghana must go to Koreans must go ... Hmmmm ...

The fight is real ...

3 Likes

Re: FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years by Chiscomax(m): 7:58am On Jul 28, 2016
It is not every time other nations will Deport us, make was sef still deport. I am so happy right now with this headline. I don't care their crime. I am just glad about this development.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years by yinkslinks(m): 7:59am On Jul 28, 2016
hahahahaha, i wish i was the one that got the ban grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years by elmisti(m): 7:59am On Jul 28, 2016
me before reading = I hope they are south Koreans oooo

checked d news and saw south Koreans= mtchew, I was wishing north Koreans, so that fat boy will threaten baba small, and buratai, dambazau and Co. will actually be working for dia money........

all in all , deportation is welcomed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years by Giyerte(m): 7:59am On Jul 28, 2016
News of the month oooo

1 Like

Re: FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:59am On Jul 28, 2016
Brilliant move........ next up are those stubborn Indians

5 Likes

Re: FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years by houstonia(m): 8:00am On Jul 28, 2016
lmao, they just need to come in through Niger and execute their businesses or better Still from Cotonou.

find those immigration small thing.

Naija seff dey ban people?

thumbs up FG, welcome development it is

1 Like

Re: FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years by RoyalRoy(m): 8:00am On Jul 28, 2016
Tomaxzyn1:
Abeg 4get matter.

So u are surprised things are working in Nigeria now?

You are even giving foreigners different options to break the rules of your own country? Smh

Yet people like u are the first to shout that things are not working in Nigeria.

Stop being a saboteur,
It won't take you too far in life.

16 Likes

Re: FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years by salabscholar01(m): 8:00am On Jul 28, 2016
I see some non patriotic citizens here. Sorry for them. Nigeria should not be a cheap and porous container for rats to sneak into without blockage... If the Koreans are threats to our security, or have been parasites rather than contributing to our economy, they should be deported on a red tag, including the non patriotic posters here,.. Starting from the guy quoted above me here. We don't need them... I personally can finance or donate him out without tag...

5 Likes

Re: FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years by xilixr: 8:00am On Jul 28, 2016
I hear

1 Like

Re: FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years by Oche211(m): 8:01am On Jul 28, 2016
Juxtified:

Why are some Nigerians so impossible to please? They wail when things are going wrong, yet when you do the right thing, they still complain!
don't mind them. They re looking for d FG faults to wail.
This is a brilliant move by d FG.

2 Likes

Re: FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years by Hezbola: 8:01am On Jul 28, 2016
Wetin concern me !!

1 Like

Re: FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years by comeandmarry: 8:01am On Jul 28, 2016
Abegi,is there anything like border security, abegi.
Apc iz d greatest joke of the year.
Go watch border control for discovery channel,na dia u go no say we are still learning backwards.
Dem for Don even dey lag now,dey on low key.
Re: FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years by paschal47(m): 8:02am On Jul 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years by adioolayi(m): 8:02am On Jul 28, 2016
We sef dey show oursef grin
Re: FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years by Umarlulu: 8:03am On Jul 28, 2016
Some people will still complain for doing this.

1 Like

Re: FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years by tdayof(m): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2016
You can see the issue with Nigerians. The government is deporting and you are complaining. When the expat foreigners maltreat you in your own country you will be shouting.
You can't satisfy Nigerians.

8 Likes

Re: FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2016
I confess too to have committed immigration offences... coman goan ban me too na, to grin

I no want Sudan sha o

2 Likes

Re: FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 28, 2016
Hmmmm.
Good one if it was called for.
Re: FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 28, 2016
What are their offences? Forged documents or over stay or what? What about those Indians and Lebanese. I think it should be extended to them.
If they have big investments in Nigeria, they will change name and come back. No be Nigeria, that anything can happen. Vaswani brothers case is still fresh in our mind.
Good move anyway.
Re: FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years by NAVYdogg: 8:04am On Jul 28, 2016
#KoreansMustGo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Bus Plunged Into River Siyiabei, Kenya. 17 Passengers Dead (Photo) / Airfares Skyrocket Ahead Christmas, New Year / We Are Not Leaving Nigeria - Virgin Atlantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.