Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

A Nairalander Celebrate His Birthday, Used Semo As Birthday Cake - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Nairalander Celebrate His Birthday, Used Semo As Birthday Cake (1422 Views)

Man Uses Fufu As Birthday Cake Check Out Lovely Pics / Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions / Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Celebrate His Birthday, Used Semo As Birthday Cake by phemmyutd(m): 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
Semo Cake

Re: A Nairalander Celebrate His Birthday, Used Semo As Birthday Cake by sarrki(m): 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
The Guy get focus
Re: A Nairalander Celebrate His Birthday, Used Semo As Birthday Cake by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
cool cool
Re: A Nairalander Celebrate His Birthday, Used Semo As Birthday Cake by phemmyutd(m): 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2016

Re: A Nairalander Celebrate His Birthday, Used Semo As Birthday Cake by youngest85(m): 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
D guy no well

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Celebrate His Birthday, Used Semo As Birthday Cake by phemmyutd(m): 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
youngest85:
D guy no well
You might be the one that is not well.
Can't you see he is just catching fun?
Re: A Nairalander Celebrate His Birthday, Used Semo As Birthday Cake by gab264(m): 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
phemmyutd:
Semo Cake
national cake
Re: A Nairalander Celebrate His Birthday, Used Semo As Birthday Cake by Ekugbeh(m): 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
U see what Bruhari is causing

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Celebrate His Birthday, Used Semo As Birthday Cake by madridguy(m): 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
grin grin cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Celebrate His Birthday, Used Semo As Birthday Cake by MzDesire(f): 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lol
Re: A Nairalander Celebrate His Birthday, Used Semo As Birthday Cake by AlienStar: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
If my phone falls off my hands then it's Ops fault. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrate His Birthday, Used Semo As Birthday Cake by Branzy(m): 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
Buhari why Na
Re: A Nairalander Celebrate His Birthday, Used Semo As Birthday Cake by YUNGLURD(m): 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
A South WasteRNER Spotted!...Semo,Amala Ewedu Egufe Chewing Tribe.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrate His Birthday, Used Semo As Birthday Cake by Presbulg(m): 1:11am On Jul 28, 2016
YUNGLURD:
A South WestRNER Spotted!...Semo,Amala Ewedu Egufe Chewing Tribe.

It's obvious you lack sense. As from now on, at the end of your prayers always ask God to give you wisdom cuz it shows you lack wisdom
Re: A Nairalander Celebrate His Birthday, Used Semo As Birthday Cake by YUNGLURD(m): 8:00am On Jul 28, 2016
Presbulg:

It's obvious you lack sense. As from now on, at the end of your prayers always ask God to give you wisdom cuz it shows you lack wisdom
ediot, must u quote undecided
Re: A Nairalander Celebrate His Birthday, Used Semo As Birthday Cake by Presbulg(m): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
YUNGLURD:
ediot, must u quote undecided

Numbskull, you insulted my tribe and you're asking why I gave you a reply. You must be mad.
Re: A Nairalander Celebrate His Birthday, Used Semo As Birthday Cake by YUNGLURD(m): 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
Presbulg:

Numbskull, you insulted my tribe and you're asking why I gave you a reply. You must be mad.
SLOWPOKE!.....this's a public forum,aint u entitle to ur opinion? now swerve===◑▂◑
Re: A Nairalander Celebrate His Birthday, Used Semo As Birthday Cake by Presbulg(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
YUNGLURD:
SLOWPOKE!.....this's a public forum,aint u entitle to ur opinion? now swerve===◑▂◑

You must be fool. A big one at that.
You directed an insult to a tribe and you are claiming 'entitled to your opinion'. Like I said earlier, you must be mad.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrate His Birthday, Used Semo As Birthday Cake by YUNGLURD(m): 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
Presbulg:

i must be a fool. A big one at that.
You directed an insult to a tribe and you are claiming 'entitled to your opinion'. Like I said earlier, i must be mad.

apuara....
Re: A Nairalander Celebrate His Birthday, Used Semo As Birthday Cake by Presbulg(m): 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
YUNGLURD:
apuara....
Asinwin

(1) (Reply)

Book A Very Cheap And Nice Event Hall (AJANAKU HALL) At Oko Oba Agege Lagos / Dad-of-six Buried INSIDE His Trusty Mercedes With His Hands On The Steering / Top Notch Photography And Videos For Events And Anniversaries (photos & videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.