Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Back Stabbing Friends? Ubi Franklin Or Iyana? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Back Stabbing Friends? Ubi Franklin Or Iyana? (757 Views)

"David De Gea Would Have Saved Ubi Franklin’s Marriage” - Fan Says. Ubi Replies / Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Back Stabbing Friends? Ubi Franklin Or Iyana? by Orgasmgush(f): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
For weeks now the Unending gist about iyanya and his friend/business partner/Boss ubi Franklin parting ways due to some internal issues have been cleared up.
The initial gist was Lilian Esoro, ubi's wife is the cause which was later cleared by iyanya as not the reason as the couple welcomed their first baby and iyanya wished them well.
Now iyanya has dropped the bomb as he went to his instagram page to announce the reason and movement to another label by him and still friends with Ubi Franklin

"iyanya Dear fans, I am pleased to announce that I have now signed on with Temple Management Company. About a year ago, Ubi and I discussed options to diversify our business interests and creative visions and we both agreed that we would explore all avenues open to us. So much has happened since and I have now completed work on my new album which will be released under a new record label. With both @thetemplecompany and the new album, I am now embarking in a direction which will not only bring you the same quality, verve and energy that you have become accustomed to, it will take things to the next level. Ubi remains my brother and we both look forward to this new phase of our careers. God bless you all."

White lie or back stabbing?

Re: Back Stabbing Friends? Ubi Franklin Or Iyana? by nuelzy: 11:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
nonsense!!!
Re: Back Stabbing Friends? Ubi Franklin Or Iyana? by 2SWT(f): 12:16am On Jul 28, 2016
Must u dig deep and read meaning to every post?

Just take it the way he said it or leave it!

It's a free advice

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Will Have 4 Minutes To Do Whatever He Wants At The 2016 Vmas / Bisi Alimi Asks 2 Discuss Gayism 2 A Muslim See Who A Twitter User Suggestd 4him / Music Star Jidenna Arrives Lagos Ahead Of West Africa Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.