Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Ouch! Between Linda Ikeji’s Brother And An Instagram User - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ouch! Between Linda Ikeji’s Brother And An Instagram User (2336 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor And Peks Ikeji, Linda Ikeji's Brother 'Cooking Something' / Linda Ikeji’s Brother-In-law, Emeka, Mistaken For Her Husband-to-be (Photos) / Peks Ikeji, Linda Ikeji's Brother Cute In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ouch! Between Linda Ikeji’s Brother And An Instagram User by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
Damn! This was epic… Just too epic… I honestly have nothing to say other than OUCH!! OUCH!

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/07/ouch-between-linda-ikejis-brother-and.html

1 Like

Re: Ouch! Between Linda Ikeji’s Brother And An Instagram User by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
lalasticlala if this post don't make you laugh eh, hahaha
Re: Ouch! Between Linda Ikeji’s Brother And An Instagram User by Florblu(f): 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
Caretaker flexing like the landlord

2 Likes

Re: Ouch! Between Linda Ikeji’s Brother And An Instagram User by cruzita(f): 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
no go make your own money

dey dia dey form sister's pet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ouch! Between Linda Ikeji’s Brother And An Instagram User by Gflat: 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
Even the boy is as stupidd and attention starved as his sisters

Keeping up with the ikejis - stupidies

3 Likes

Re: Ouch! Between Linda Ikeji’s Brother And An Instagram User by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
lmao
Re: Ouch! Between Linda Ikeji’s Brother And An Instagram User by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
The Epic reply

Re: Ouch! Between Linda Ikeji’s Brother And An Instagram User by olatunjithomas(m): 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
pets everywhere...... undecided
Re: Ouch! Between Linda Ikeji’s Brother And An Instagram User by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
Na him sister money at least him no be armed robber.

4 Likes

Re: Ouch! Between Linda Ikeji’s Brother And An Instagram User by soberdrunk(m): 12:42am On Jul 28, 2016
I never imagined people in the island of banana' drink #50naira traffic bottle water and yes am a hater'.....
Re: Ouch! Between Linda Ikeji’s Brother And An Instagram User by DozieInc(m): 1:56am On Jul 28, 2016
ok
Re: Ouch! Between Linda Ikeji’s Brother And An Instagram User by NigerianScholar: 2:06am On Jul 28, 2016
Igbofirstlady:
The Epic reply
Its because of people lyk you that nigeria is backwards.
Tcheew, enemy of progress
You are op and you intentionally went to carry fp
Why are you this greedy angry
Re: Ouch! Between Linda Ikeji’s Brother And An Instagram User by Iamlordgee(m): 2:37am On Jul 28, 2016
Ode.. Nor go Hustle
Re: Ouch! Between Linda Ikeji’s Brother And An Instagram User by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:03am On Jul 28, 2016
lol.....lobatan
Re: Ouch! Between Linda Ikeji’s Brother And An Instagram User by PissedOffWeed(m): 8:02am On Jul 28, 2016
One step from being gini? Lwkmd ewu gambia grin
Re: Ouch! Between Linda Ikeji’s Brother And An Instagram User by HARDBOI: 8:23am On Jul 28, 2016
NigerianScholar:
Its because of people lyk you that nigeria is backwards. Tcheew, enemy of progress You are op and you intentionally went to carry fp Why are you this greedy angry
lol ...guy i hope this is a joke shaa it sounds too personal. FTC is not white rice and turkey.
Re: Ouch! Between Linda Ikeji’s Brother And An Instagram User by UIA04(f): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2016
I really don't get the hate, what's wrong if he spends his elder sister's money, till he his able to stand on his on two feet. Isn't that what siblings are for?

I'm sure many of you wish you had a sibling that rich to live off

People just like to hate on someone for nothing

2 Likes

Re: Ouch! Between Linda Ikeji’s Brother And An Instagram User by UIA04(f): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2016
Iamlordgee:
Ode.. Nor go Hustle
What makes you think he doesn't have his own business?
Re: Ouch! Between Linda Ikeji’s Brother And An Instagram User by MzDesire(f): 9:56am On Jul 28, 2016
Hmmmn.....
Re: Ouch! Between Linda Ikeji’s Brother And An Instagram User by Toppie2(f): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2016
NigerianScholar:

Its because of people lyk you that nigeria is backwards.
Tcheew, enemy of progress
You are op and you intentionally went to carry fp
Why are you this greedy angry

Chai! This matter pain u gan o

Can't stop laughing
Re: Ouch! Between Linda Ikeji’s Brother And An Instagram User by NigerianScholar: 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
HARDBOI:

lol ...guy i hope this is a joke shaa it sounds too personal.
FTC is not white rice and turkey.
I no dey joke oooo, this is a pressing issue. I dont know why people are this selfish angry angry

(1) (Reply)

If This 3yearold Is Your Child, Throw Her Away, Na Winch Ooo / Nollywood Actress Cossy Orjiakor Afraid Boobs May Go Smaller… Bares Butts / Nigerian porrnstar, King Tblak Reveals How Much He Pays His Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.