Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? (2947 Views)

Iron Man VS Batman $battle Of The Bling$ / Super Man Vs God Of War / The Hulk Vs Wolverine: Who Would Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? by HyDef(m): 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
Guys, these are all just opinions, so let's just be gentle.

Between Batman and Iron Man, who would win in a fight? No Fenrir suits or Hulkbusters. :p

I'd go with Bats.

He's a better strategist if you ask me. Tony is smart. Probably smarter, but I think Batman can always find his way out of a tough situation. In terms of pure hand to hand combat skill, Bruce is more skilled. Iron Man can fly however, plus the advantage of long range attack. Batman can grapple though, for what it's worth, and glide, and throw Batarangs.

But tell me what you guys think. smiley
Re: Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ifa lay my hand on dah iron man suit. After God > Jesus > Me
I'll conquer the world i tell ya
Anyway back to the topic, i choose bats

4 Likes

Re: Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 28, 2016
Between Batman and Iron Man, who would win in a fight? No Fenrir suits or Hulkbusters.

It will be epic. considering Batman's ingenuity and Iron man's flair for the dramatic.

But at between the devil and the deep blue sea. I don't know who to choose.
Re: Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 28, 2016
Batman, almost flawlessly. Tony Stark is nothing without the suit, he possesses no combat skill nor battle strategies. The suit makes up for everything he lacks and more. Batman on the other hand is Bruce Wayne wearing armour, without the suit he still kicks massive ass, has a will of steel and possesses no known weaknesses. Batman can also take down Captain America whose only advantage over him is experience fighting in war and against super-powered foes.
All the bat has to do is find a way to disable the shield via EMP or otherwise and Tony becomes a sardine caught in a tin-can.
Re: Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? by Nobody: 3:19am On Jul 28, 2016
charix:
Batman, almost flawlessly. Tony Stark is nothing without the suit, he possesses no combat skill nor battle strategies. The suit makes up for everything he lacks and more. Batman on the other hand is Bruce Wayne wearing armour, without the suit he still kicks massive ass, has a will of steel and possesses no known weaknesses. Batman can also take down Captain America whose only advantage over him is experience fighting in war and against super-powered foes.
All the bat has to do is find a way to disable the shield via EMP or otherwise and Tony becomes a sardine caught in a tin-can.

You underestimate Tony Stark.

1 Like

Re: Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? by hakinze00(m): 6:11am On Jul 28, 2016
OP,next time u compare iron man with cyborg not batman or better still who is richer in iron man and batman
Re: Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? by Floridax(m): 8:50am On Jul 28, 2016
iron man is useless without his fucking armo...batman will win
Re: Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? by HyDef(m): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2016
Thanks for the responses guys. Seems no one is pro-Stark in this. grin Keep them coming.
Re: Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? by caboltx(m): 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
Seriously??
I bet u haven't seen d bleeding edge armor nd d endo-sym armor
Ironman is definitely going to win
Re: Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? by HyDef(m): 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
caboltx:
Seriously??

I bet u haven't seen d bleeding edge armor nd d endo-sym armor

Ironman is definitely going to win

That's why we're talking typical suited Batman vs typical suited Iron Man. smiley

But yes, if you decided to bring in their more powerful armour, things could get interesting. After all, there's the Hellbat. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? by talut(m): 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
charix:
The fight isn't against tony stark but against "the man in the suit wearing the suit" that i mean iron man and lest not forget , he has jarvis to his advantage which can predict his opponent's moves.tony is really smart maybe smarter than bruce.bruce may have emps handy,buh i guess jarvis can detect that so am giving iron man this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? by talut(m): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
HyDef:

Guys, these are all just opinions, so let's just be gentle.

Between Batman and Iron Man, who would win in a fight? No Fenrir suits or Hulkbusters. :p

I'd go with Bats.

He's a better strategist if you ask me. Tony is smart. Probably smarter, but I think Batman can always find his way out of a tough situation. In terms of pure hand to hand combat skill, Bruce is more skilled. Iron Man can fly however, plus the advantage of long range attack. Batman can grapple though, for what it's worth, and glide, and throw Batarangs.

But tell me what you guys think. smiley
Nice pair-up.both are quite similar although from different universe (marvel & dc) both are playboys,bilionaire and are very very smart buh the suit is the greatest weapon of the their arsenal combine together
Re: Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? by davien(m): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hmmmmm... DC has a no-kill fancy and Iron Man can slaughter mercenaries like knife through butter.
My guess is that ;

Both are excellent strategists..
Both are wealthy..
Both can innovate and think out of the box.
Batman is a by the books hero, but occasionally finds a way that can favour him.
Iron Man isn't by the books and very often finds situations that favour him.

Result? On a level pain field I'd guess Iron Man, because he can go out of the box even if it means killing himself to do it.

How? Batman has a finite amount of weapons and gadgets but makes optimal use of them, Iron Man is the opposite, he wastes a lot of weapons but has a larger arsenal to account for his waste.

Batman would most likely sabotage his suit and iron man would most likely use his sabotage against him. Like let's say bat sets off an emp and iron man suits bats in his suit prone to emp attacks and batman is either killed by a barrage of uni beams or Tony reverses the flow in his arc reactor causing both to die, but by choice. smiley
Re: Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
Even WithOut his suit ......The caped crusader wins(he's a good @ martial arts compared to ironman)....but check out the new mech suit @ Bvs and tell me who's gonna win the damn fight......
Re: Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? by talut(m): 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
iron man suit is "unsabotagable".Even the only person who i would say is the only one who can sabotage the suit,which is antman,failed to do so @avengers civil war
davien:
Hmmmmm... DC has a no-kill fancy and Iron Man can slaughter mercenaries like knife through butter.
My guess is that ;

Both are excellent strategists..
Both are wealthy..
Both can innovate and think out of the box.
Batman is a by the books hero, but occasionally finds a way that can favour him.
Iron Man isn't by the books and very often finds situations that favour him.

Result? On a level pain field I'd guess Iron Man, because he can go out of the box even if it means killing himself to do it.

How? Batman has a finite amount of weapons and gadgets but makes optimal use of them, Iron Man is the opposite, he wastes a lot of weapons but has a larger arsenal to account for his waste.

Batman would most likely sabotage his suit and iron man would most likely use his sabotage against him. Like let's say bat sets off an emp and iron man suits bats in his suit prone to emp attacks and batman is either killed by a barrage of uni beams or Tony reverses the flow in his arc reactor causing both to die, but by choice. smiley
Re: Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? by HyDef(m): 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
talut:
iron man suit is "unsabotagable".Even the only person who i would say is the only one who can sabotage the suit,which is antman,failed to do so @avengers civil war

In the comics, Ultron has hacked into Tony's armor. Yes, I know Ultron might not be comparable to Bruce, but it's been done.
Re: Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? by Stormyweather(m): 7:08am On Aug 04, 2016
to all those selecting Batman, let's not forget that he is nothing without his suit also and his little innovations like the bat things he throws around. how can you say Tony has no combat experience without his suit? I don't think you have followed him up quite well.
Re: Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? by HyDef(m): 10:43am On Aug 04, 2016
Stormyweather:
to all those selecting Batman, let's not forget that he is nothing without his suit also and his little innovations like the bat things he throws around. how can you say Tony has no combat experience without his suit? I don't think you have followed him up quite well.

What makes the match up appropriate is that they are both nothing without their suits. He might be nothing without his suit and batarangs, but that's exactly the same with Iron Man.

In a hand to hand fight between Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark, I don't see Tony winning. After all, Batman is trained in a ridiculous amount of martial arts. Even in Tony has combat experience, I don't think it compares.
Re: Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? by Stormyweather(m): 11:37am On Aug 04, 2016
HyDef:

What makes the match up appropriate is that they are both nothing without their suits. He might be nothing without his suit and batarangs, but that's exactly the same with Iron Man.

In a hand to hand fight between Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark, I don't see Tony winning. After all, Batman is trained in a ridiculous amount of martial arts. Even in Tony has combat experience, I don't think it compares.
well said. but I want you to not be too sure. tony isn't the Ajeboh people take him to be
Re: Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? by wisdomore32: 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
Stormyweather:
well said. but I want you to not be too sure. tony isn't the Ajeboh people take him to be

One thing i don't like abt Tony, he talks too much.
Batman wee just kick he ass.
Re: Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? by wisdomore32: 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
Stormyweather:

One thing i don't like abt Tony, he talks too much.
Batman wee just kick his ass.
Re: Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? by ShokiScientist: 9:32am On Aug 06, 2016
The beating Batman gave Superman in BvS has answered this. I don't care.
Re: Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? by batjoker(m): 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
ok so batman is the tipe of guy who would just go and kick ass but on the other hand how weve recently seen on captain america civil war tony stark(ironman)could also kick ass...

batman:
well as weve seen in movies over the years from 1966 to presant that batman has always been kick ass apart from that adam west movie. but in 1989 batman hit the big screens with val killmer kicking ass just to say he climed out of the batcopter whitch had been shot down and blown up he still got out and walked up about 100 flights of stairs and beat 4 guy one of whitch gave him a run for his money but batman still beat the 4 goons then moving on to fall off the edge of a church top he hangs with one arm for a good 10,20 minutes without letting go all within saving viki vale and defeating joker thats why batman is a badass.

ironman:
ironman isnt so well know on the big screens but still hes always put up a fight being that him an bruce are both rich. iron man is more soft shall we say than the dark night. most of tonys fights have always been beside someone such as warmachine,pepper potts and his security guard and that annoying kid from iron man 3.yes batman has alfred but come on do we see alfred beating up goons.

so in conclusion my opinion is that batman would win but iron man would put up a decent fight.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] wink[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? by Shittaakeem(m): 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
[quote author=charix post=47952424]Batman, almost flawlessly. Tony Stark is nothing without the suit, he possesses no combat skill nor battle strategies. The suit makes up for everything he lacks and more. Batman on the other hand is Bruce Wayne wearing armour, without the suit he still kicks massive ass, has a will of steel and possesses no known weaknesses. Batman can also take down Captain America whose only advantage over him is experience fighting in war and against super-powered foes.
All the bat has to do is find a way to disable the shield via EMP or otherwise and Tony becomes a sardine caught in a tin-can.[/quote

Or comments just proved u know nothing about iron man. Tony stark nothing without the suits really I've u even read the comics.
Re: Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? by Shittaakeem(m): 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
talut:

The fight isn't against tony stark but against "the man in the suit wearing the suit" that i mean iron man and lest not forget , he has jarvis to his advantage which can predict his opponent's moves.tony is really smart maybe smarter than bruce.bruce may have emps handy,buh i guess jarvis can detect that so am giving iron man this one.
Not just Jarvis even his latest A.I Friday can predict an enemy move
Re: Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? by HyDef(m): 2:41am On Aug 07, 2016
True, with assistance from his AI, Tony has a great advantage.

Remember though, that Batman can be unpredictable, working with traps, and other unpredictable elements.

I digress a little, but unpredictability reminds me of the scene where that sweet ass Batpod popped out of the Tumbler in The Dark Knight. grin
Re: Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? by batjoker(m): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
yep basicly suit vs armor or bruce vs stark
Re: Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? by frubben(m): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
Batman is a detective, a very bad ass detective, he is the only one that can take down the whole of justice league because he knows all dere weakness.

Watch the fight with superman , u will know iron man don't even stand a chance.
Re: Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? by tmanis(m): 11:55am On Sep 03, 2016
gbaun, i'm with stark joor

stark plus Jarvis equals....

in hand to hand, jarvis would just analyse his fight pattern and find a way to counter it. the suit has more gadgets and it can fly. the many weapons incoporated to the suit. finally, tony stark would just talk bruce wayne to frustration and dazzall
Re: Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? by cao(f): 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
batjoker:
ok so batman is the tipe of guy who would just go and kick ass but on the other hand how weve recently seen on captain america civil war tony stark(ironman)could also kick ass...

batman:
well as weve seen in movies over the years from 1966 to presant that batman has always been kick ass apart from that adam west movie. but in 1989 batman hit the big screens with val killmer kicking ass just to say he climed out of the batcopter whitch had been shot down and blown up he still got out and walked up about 100 flights of stairs and beat 4 guy one of whitch gave him a run for his money but batman still beat the 4 goons then moving on to fall off the edge of a church top he hangs with one arm for a good 10,20 minutes without letting go all within saving viki vale and defeating joker thats why batman is a badass.

ironman:
ironman isnt so well know on the big screens but still hes always put up a fight being that him an bruce are both rich. iron man is more soft shall we say than the dark night. most of tonys fights have always been beside someone such as warmachine,pepper potts and his security guard and that annoying kid from iron man 3.yes batman has alfred but come on do we see alfred beating up goons.

so in conclusion my opinion is that batman would win but iron man would put up a decent fight.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] wink[color=#990000][/color]
You mean Michael Keaton. Kilmer was Keaton's replacement after Tim Burton & Keaton left the franchise after Batman Returns, thanks to Warner Bros wanting a lighter tone (Batman Forever with Kilmer), a silly decision that ultimately led to the franchise's downfall (Batman vs Robin, where Kilmer was replaced with George Clooney).

(1) (Reply)

Any And All Hacked Ps4, PC And Ps3 Games Available / Playstation 5(disk Version)..two Pads And 8 Loaded Games / Is It Adviceable To Play Ps3 On A 4:3 TV (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.