Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men (38086 Views)

Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) / See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo / Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by jayzblack(m): 11:12am On Jul 28, 2016
This calls for celebration.

Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by segcymoor(m): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Really
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by ifeco4(m): 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
Codes151:
I actually expected ppl to c tru this and understand that being incharge of Nigeria, one must be wise. E.g; dangote will make a better president than PMB in terms of economy! All am saying is, much focus should be on improving the economy!

Of course it's very obvious that Mr President doesn't know how the modern economy works and his handlers are very much aware of that. But I find it very difficult to understand why he doesn't want to seek the services of world renowned Economics or financial managers and allow them to make policies for the country.
And yes Dangote is far much better than Mr President when it comes to Economy.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by bikefab(m): 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
"BUHARINOMICS" has affected everyone and everything. A man laced with ill-luck.
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by abbas2(m): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
TheBiafran:
the direct consequence of calling us 5%
ha ha ha ha i cant fitnt laugh
now just imagine that the oil is completely gone....................
God put bubu in charge to completely destroy and disgrace him!
at least, no one will say that if bubu had gotten the chance, he would have done america wonder!
if it can affect dangote, then nigeria is in for it big time!
sai bubu the destroyer of the zoo, the restorer of the rising sun abode, the uniter of SS$SE
sorry oooo Biafra,you are an illiterate....remember the situation would have been worse if otuoke money share share still dey
you no go fit know nau....
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by tymgotel: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
engrjoseph208:
I believe Nigeria will be great again
story
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by abbas2(m): 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
SirHouloo:
I surprise o.
yes it was...only that you are poorly visional or compeletely naïve....
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by Tim2020: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Una first great before?
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by OwoLee(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
TheBiafran:
at least, no one will say that if bubu had gotten the chance, he would have done america wonder!
sai bubu the destroyer of the zoo, the restorer of the rising sun abode, the uniter of SS$SE

You think you guys are united, no you not...its greediness that is working in both of you...very soon, truth will reveal itself if truly u united!
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by dadaijboy: 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
He shall rise again. ...
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
TheBiafran:
Dangote will continue to grow and grow while u and other SE children of hate can die if u like. SS unite with SE? Keep trying at all cost to attach.
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
*smh Trolls will blame Buhari for anything. His net worth has dropped mainly because he has an expensive project he's working on- the refinery. Once it's complete, it's worth will be added to his net worth, that should shoot him up the list. A top businessman like Dangote isn't that stupid to have all his cash in naira
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by titiakins: 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
TVTKOKO:
with this your thoughts, you can never progress in life..
Someone just dropped from among the 100 richest in the world and you are here rejoicing.. How does that affect him You're just so brainless
Even if he drops off the 1000th richest in the world, he still has the money to feed you and your entire biafrats generations to come
How his comment affect you is what I don't get

It's his opinion and everyone is entitled to theirs

BTW I'm not ibo
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
Shame to nigeria economy... no matter wat happens he iz still gona stand strong,, he iz my inspiration
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by MielBaker(m): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
If economy affect Dangote, how the masses wan take survive?
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by feaworaoja007: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
betterABIAstate:
If the bad economy can affect dangote, then who am i?
word!
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by 2sexynet: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
Kirigidi:
Oshare, joma yotor! Why do u always attach ur South-East to our South-South? Can't u Igbos stay or survive on ur own witout us? Don't b deceivd Igboman! As far as we Niger-Deltans ar concernd in dis present Nigerian Setting, we consider u pipo (South Easterners) too as parasites on our oil resources as d rest of Nigeria, period!
I am igbo but to be honest, I don tire for this dudes their matter.
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by obontami: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
4nobody4every1:
cool tongue
baba how va na
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by 4nobody4every1: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
obontami:

baba how va na
l am cool, l hope you are fine cool
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by obontami: 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
4nobody4every1:

baba na so u take forget ur guy abi??

cheesy
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by Neroiam(m): 6:58am On Aug 02, 2016
That list mostly comprise of those into oil and telecommunications.
Our honorable entrepreneur, Dangote isn't into telecommunications. He has barely began building a refinery ..I'm sure you know what that means smiley
I'm very positive that naira would bounce back to 150 per dollar or even less in a few years.
Then Dangote will be in top 10.

I make sense?
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by KINGinVAHALA: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
4nobody4every1:
VOTE KINGinVAHALA AS MR NAIRALAND 2016

PLEASE NOTE THAT VOTING IS CURRENTLY ONGOING AND VOTING END'S BY 6pM, ONLY YOUR VOTE CAN TAKE HIM TO THE NEXT STAGE OF THE CONTEST, FINAL.

TO VOTE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND TYPE

I VOTE KINGinVAHALA
cc NLJega

https://www.nairaland.com/3265483/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final/41#48155013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? / Work-From-Home Jobs You Can Start In 2018 / Cleaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.